Seanzilla

[Discussion] Sorcerers

110 posts in this topic

I was wondering how Mei got rescued when Frank was busy doing his "Sacrifice 1 Monster to recover 5 hit points' thing.

Timey cleared it up already, though. Apparently old Frank had the presence of mind to spirit Mei away too.

Name: Artur Lecavallier, the Scientist

Personality: Cruel-ass motherfucker.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/D4NvULN.png

Abilities: Gerald's Fluidmancy - The ability to manipulate the shapes of solid matter as though they were fluid. Apart from the fluidmancer, the matter still remains as solid as it was to other individuals. Artur can also modify the physical properties of the materials he manipulates, making them harder, more flexible, or resistant to magic.

Annihilation Aura - For true masters of Fluidmancy, control of matter can be down to the molecular level. Artur can disintegrate matter in a wide radius around him at will. Living flesh provides a form of resistance, but anybody in the Annihilation Aura will feel a constant sizzling sensation on their skin as their flesh slowly melts away. Artur can still disintegrate living beings as long as he is in physical contact with them.

Background: Lecavalliers and Lothariuses used to be friends. Then Artur went mad scientist mode and experimented on and killed Stella’s dog. She did not appreciate it. Now they hate each other.

Name: Erik Andronikov, The Strategist (Contender)

Personality: Cautious, intelligent, sly, witty

Appearance: http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131124033823/log-horizon/images/c/ca/Rodrick_Anime.png

Abilities: Unlike the other, more direct Contenders, Erik is a man of deception and trickery. He often engages his opponents in conversation, even during battle, because his magic revolves around the words and actions of those that he fights.

Contract Magic - The ultimate binding magic, taken from the forces that hold this universe together. As long as Erik manages to get another party to agree to a set of terms and conditions, he can rewrite reality itself in order to bind the party into any kind of restriction he wishes to impose on them. The more powerful the restriction, the more specific the agreement must be. For something as simple as "inflict pain", a vague response such as "Enter this building if you consent" will suffice. But to do more elaborate things such as mind control or magic nullification, he must get the target to say "Yes".

Background: Hailing from Russia, Erik recognizes that he cannot stand up against the other Contenders if it came down to brute force. However, he is just as determined to win this war as any other Contender, and has holed himself up inside his personal mansion until the dust has settled between the more aggressive Contenders.

Name: Miyano Takasugi, the Divine Avenger (Contender)

Personality: Hot-blooded, brash, confident, aggressive

Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22500000/Jellal-jellal-fernandes-22521171-452-475.jpg

Abilities: Because of his powerful magic, Miyano thinks very highly of himself and is confident that he will win the war without having much difficulty. 

Ascension Magic - Miyano is able to temporarily Ascend and gain certain traits of an immortal, such as incredible strength and speed and invulnerability to magic. He also battles with "holy magic", creating weapons and firing spells made out of divine light to sear all who oppose him. To date, he is considered by the Lord of the Cosmos to be the fastest of all the Contenders, capable of outspeeding anyone when at full power. He can fully Ascend for a duration of three minutes or so, during which he becomes a true immortal with invulnerability and limited omnipotence. 

Background: Miyano was blessed by the Emperor of Japan as a "child of the Immortals", capable of taking on characteristics of them for limited periods of time. Because of this, his natural talents and hard work were scouted out by the Lord of the Cosmos, and he was chosen as one of the 13 Contenders.

Shadow should come and meet me to negotiate a truce that is utterly not suspicious and underhanded in any way.

Sorry, trying to figure out a second Gift for Mei so she can carry out Maya's unreasonable order. xDD

Psh. I'm thinking more "Area of Effect"-ish + Power. A bazooka can easily be avoided with all the ridiculous Contenders and Sorcerers and Champions running around.

Besides, she can't be invisible and use a second Gift.

You should think of Mei's Transcend. That would put her at the same level as some Contenders. 

But Transcend doesn't last very long?

I feel like I was too conservative with her character and she's totally the weakest of the pack. xDD

I'm not sure how long Transcend lasts, but it's kinda like a temporary super mode. You can go wild giving Mei lots of new powers, because the power levels in this RP are off the charts anyway. XD

Why am I suggesting such OP!?!?!

I'm gunna die T______T

Yes, that is so magic and so ridiculously OP it's not even funny. And yeah, Mei would definitely need a power boost for that mission. Also west, you should message me about that. I've been busy with writing this new story and haven't been very active the last week or so. x.x

Message you as to the contents of our conversation, you saying?

Can do.

Also Lucia and Altruis are teaming up so watch your back Elaiiiine-chan~

1 person likes this

Fabulous you say!? But Justin won't be present! Lucia is ill equipped to fight Vanilla Ice!

You disappoint me, grasshopper.

It would make sense for Vanilla Ice to show up. He must have revenge on the whore whose manservant slighted him!

We should still have a fabulous battle. I'll make a post soon that's entirely dedicated to Justin.

Eldrazi Conscription basically turns any creature of your choice, even a 0/1 Llama, into an unstoppable rampaging monster of death. But I have a feeling it turns the monster insane as well, which you might not want for Mei. XD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead