Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

[GUIDE] Your Fate Lies Here

64 posts in this topic

This is the main thread for team roleplays. Challenges for each day will be posted here, and your roleplay threads will also be found in this sub-forum for easy reference. This is also the recruitment thread for teams, so if you want to form a team, just post here asking people to join you. If you already have a team, you are also required to post here registering it.

Your roleplay can be of any genre, but there is a main theme (also known as the overall RP goal) for all roleplays. It shall be that "1 Character Achieves Self-Actualisation". This is to prevent people from posting entirely random roleplay threads. Your roleplays have to have a solid plot, with the prompts acting as detours along the way. Therefore your roleplays can only be considered done if 1 character has achieved self-actualisation in some way.

Your roleplay can be of any length; they do not have to finish on the last day of prompts, neither do they have to start on the first day. However, whenever you post, you just have to note the prompt challenge of the day.

You may plan your roleplays among yourselves once your team has been formed.

1st January to 9th January: Event begins. People form teams and make preparations for their roleplay. 
10th January to 25th January: 1 restriction per day; players have to finish by the last day of prompts. Finish is achieved by completing the restrictions as well as completing the overall RP goal. 

The first prompt challenge will be released on 10th January. You may only start your thread at or after 9th January.

Do note that you cannot nominate team roleplays for the RP Awards.

By the way, I hope the others aren't fazed by the prospect of roleplaying. In this roleplay, post length doesn't matter (though maybe not one-liners), post quality isn't a concern, your roleplays themselves can be short and sweet, you don't have to be active and post everyday. ZERO EXPECTATIONS/REQUIREMENTS.

I would like to join someones team! Who will have me!?

I'll always have you. Kyoko-chan~

kaydere.png

I don't really mind who I team with, but so far there's 5 people in here and teams must be 3, so I figure I'll see who the sixth person will be, and I'll join whichever team needs me.

Hello everyone! We need at least 1 more person to have multiples of 3! Currently only Wstfgl and Kyo seem to be forming a group, and we've Ack, DayDreamer and ErogenousEnigma hanging around. If 1 more person will just come in, everything will be complete.

(I'd love to join personally, but my farewell thread reminds me that alas, I've school to take care of. T.T)

I would join but alas my busy schedule is preventing me from even posting in my current RPs on time. Sorry guys. 

I'll even out the numbers then.

If anyone would have me.

3:

1 person likes this

In that case, if ack and EE are still up for this, we should form the second team.

I think it might be time for Team Fighting Mongoose and Team Sex Sandwich to make a reappearance.

Noia LETS DO THIS

TEAM FIGHTING MONGOOSE IS GO

I'm still in on this. Just put me in any group.

You're in Sex Sandvich already methinks.

In unrelated news, Team Fighting Mongoose, as part of its rebranding efforts, may receive a new exciting name soon. And maybe a logo depending on how lazy and/or ashamed our team is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0