Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

[GUIDE] Your Fate Lies Here

64 posts in this topic

All right, so Glass and I are a team? Do we start this tomorrow? Glass, could you do me the biggest favor and start the story off for us? TnT

All right, so Glass and I are a team? Do we start this tomorrow? Glass, could you do me the biggest favor and start the story off for us? TnT

Day is on your team too.

You guys should prepare a story. Ours is super awesome and a roller coaster of feels. You'll all be in tears by the end.

Not to be a complete piece of shit, but I won't have time to join in on a discussion. I'll just need to drop my ass into whatever you guys plan. Sorry. :(

It's okay, you can play a tree in the background.

I've added you Ero, but I'm not sure if our schedules will coincide, me being in the future and all. And especially cos this starts like today/tomorrow, we're going to be playing catch-up unless we get started soonish. If you want, I'd actually say go ahead and start something up, and I'll also just fit into it. I'm up for literally anything anyway.

Bear in mind even if only one person posts each day, as long as they complete the prompt, it's a pass. So you only really need to post once every 3 days minimum.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Fighting Mongoose is dead.

Dead and gone. Its members scattered to the ends of the earth, its mission but a distant memory. However, from the ashes, a new Team shall rise phoenix-like from the blaze. To carry on its memory, to crystallize its legacy in an unparalleled masterpiece of epic, feels and lulz. Mostly lulz anyway, since I'm in the team.

I present to you...

PANTSUPARADEcolored.png

Lineart and coloring by yours truly. Fancy vectorizing by Noia, who's such a bro. Bro-ness transcends gender.

1 person likes this

I searched Wikipedia for 'self-actualization' and I'm still no closer to know what the fuck to do for a roleplay(I was seriously like 'what does that even meeeeaaaan?' I am not a clever person). My team mates did to me what we did in high school whenever there was a group activity... >.> ditched all the work on one person. You guys are mean.

Looks like things aren't going so smoothly for sex sandvich...

Team Pantsu Parade will surely be victorious!

Basically, it's something along the lines of the character growing as a person -- beyond fulfilling basic needs, they learn to understand themselves better, or realize their full potential, or perhaps learn the secret technique that makes their hair go all blond and spiky.

As long as your character experiences some changes (i.e. a plot happens) and doesn't remain a flat cipher, you should be fine. So just plan it like a short roleplay, I guess.

I remember that one previous RP Month had a Team Roleplay event, and the goal was also self-actualization, or something similar.

It ended up as some Average Joe Shmoe learning kung fu from a Deep Sexy Voice in his head and making his hair go blond and spiky.

1 person likes this

I have a theory that if I made a rp on My Little Pony, Day and Ack wouldn't be so "everything goes" anymore... :D I won't, though, I promise. ;P Though there was that episode where Discord accepted that friendship IS magic.

Well, at least they might offer a counter-suggestion.

My team pretty much started talking about panties, and an idea suddenly sprung fully-formed from my brain like Athena bursting from Zeus' skull fully clothed and armored. Well, Athena wasn't wearing a pair of panties on her head, though. Unless, well, I'm horribly misinformed about Greek Mythology and she actually did.

I don't mean to do that to you. I want to do this, but I can't really put much into prepping for this because I'm super busy until Wednesday. I can spare time to make a post, but not sit and talk about it for X amount of hours before even starting the RP.

I generally just jump into something without any direction and make the direction happen as I write... But I know not everybody RPs like that--it's just one of the things that makes me enjoy RPing.

A tip for all participants. With an end goal like Self Actualisation, while storytelling is important, the key element is characterization. Make sure you know which character is the one to achieve self actualisation, and how the other characters can push him/her towards that goal. 

Now then, since we should get this started, despite being a participant, i'm also an organiser for this event so I will have to make the first prompt in order to move this on. In future prompts will come from myself, HH and possibly other staff members. 

So today's Prompt:

A scene must take place in a bathroom, even if only briefly. Also there should be at least two descriptions of smells

I have a theory that if I made a rp on My Little Pony, Day and Ack wouldn't be so "everything goes" anymore... :D I won't, though, I promise. ;P Though there was that episode where Discord accepted that friendship IS magic.

I'd still say everything goes. When I say literally anything, I mean literally anything. Although I wouldn't advise that, or fandoms in general, since I know nothing of it.

Bagged the bathroom scene and one smell description in a single post. Ero is carrying you guys at this point.

Maybe you 3 want to have a Roleplay Discussion thread? You can make a discussion thread in this sub-forum. Then you can solve any problem of timing disarrays.

Team Pantsu Parade has completed its prompts. Wstfgl shall carry this project to its glorious conclusion, whether Kyoko-chan and Noia-san like it or not!

remember to check the prompts thread for updates. Prompts won't be posted here from now on. 

I didn't know if I should messy up the prompt thread with my questions so I'll harass you here. I was under the impression that each prompt had to be completed within it's designated day, but that doesn't sound quite right after reading the prompt for Day 2. It sounds more like once a prompt has been in place it can be completed at any point as long as it doesn't overlap with another day's prompt. Is that more to the idea?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0