Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

[GUIDE] Your Fate Lies Here

64 posts in this topic

Yes. We appreciate that people get busy so you have until the end date to complete the rp with all prompts.

The only stipulation is prompts should be done in order they are designated and should be done through seperate posts. This ensures a overall mininum of 1 ppst per day. But you could equally skip three days and then catch up with a marathon posting session.

Bagged the bathroom scene and one smell description in a single post. Ero is carrying you guys at this point.

So we're missing one smell still, which I will have to cover first, and so ack will tackle the second prompt with her post.

Sorry, didn't realize I was a day behind. I'll post tonight. <3

Here I was wondering what I would have my guy do while Ero and ack's are still talking, and then the prompt happened:

DAY 7 PROMPT

1 or more characters break out in song.

Prepare for a musical interlude.

Here I was wondering what I would have my guy do while Ero and ack's are still talking, and then the prompt happened:

Prepare for a musical interlude.

Oh, I was just telling Kyo yesterday how eager I am to see how you'll handle this prompt!

Well, it was harder than expected actually. I initially was going to do the whole post as a musical sort of thing, but that become troublesome when I decided I also wanted to make up lyrics myself. But either way, the prompt is done.

Well, I'd say my character's death concludes my involvement xD.

Anyway, I imagine ack can include the final prompt in her post (probably by having the reptile/dinosaur alien invasion), then Ero can conclude the tale with her character achieving SELF ACTUALIZATION by discovering her full powers and saving the wurld and stuff, thereby completing all the tasks of the challenge.

I must say this looks to have worked out neater than I expected, given we had no planning. It's been fun.

And it turns out that the real penultimate prompt is to kill parts of the supporting cast.

If Ack doesn't post before like 10pm EST I'll probably just throw up a final post to conclude it all. 

Never mind, I thought we had to finish this tonight, but I guess Kyo changed his mind, in the latest prompt he said until the end of the month. We know he's only doing this cause his teams behind. ;P 

2 people like this

I just didn't want this to be too strict. It's an exercise to test your capability of working through conditions outwith your control. It's supposed to be fun, and I sincerely hope you guys have enjoyed it. I have, these posts are hilarious!

Sorry. I'll post tonight. Been a weird few days. :S

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0