Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

A Game of Magic (Seleucus)

8 posts in this topic

Seleucus is the Big Bad in a roleplay crossing between Magic: The Gathering and Harry Potter. He is a Planeswalker who can switch between HANDSOME EVIL GUY form and MINOTAUR form, and has a great affinity with horned beasts. He mainly uses Red/Black spells.

Day 1

The start of semester at Hogwarts is usually busy, confusing and has tight security, due to the adventurous new students. Pesky toddlers, the whole lot of them. None is as accomplished as Young Pyromancer, as far as I can see. I wonder at what age Earthlings stop being nitwits. I reckon even at seventh-year I'll still need to endure rambunctious, rebellious teens. Not like Harry Potter is any different from what I can see.

I go Planeswalking about once a week, over the weekend when nobody disturbs me. Sometimes I go to Theros, or Ravnica -- my favourite holiday destination -- but I've been considering Zendikar, after hearing of some girl who's barged in here too. She's apparently from there. Sounds like a place for people to test their mettle. Or maybe Innistrad. Innistrad sounds like my kind of place, but I hope the feathers from the angels don't fly around and stick to my horns. I hate shedding.

Scenario: Date a minotaur lady. The cow half can be top or bottom, whichever your preference.

Suggestion: Go Planeswalk to some random anime world of your choice. Tell us what you think of it.

Scenario: Date a minotaur lady. The cow half can be top or bottom, whichever your preference.

I'll assume this is also a scenario suggestion.

Seleucus' informal answer is that he only dates gorgeous women.

... in which case they have to be full-cow.

No I'm kidding. He'll never date.

Day 2

"So, which half are you?" the woman batted her heavily darkened eyelids and hoisted a hoof up onto the table. "My Dad's human. I got the minotaur genes from my Mum. Thank goodness I inherited my Dad's good looks. He didn't know how I'd turn out, considering the only woman he had for reference was a lady bull." She caressed her tits with her manicured fingers. I remained stoic as I ate. It was a vegetarian meal, as was her preference. The lettuce was very good, I must admit. I had a hunch my goats would have enjoyed this better, though.

"Forgive me if I'm slow in progressing into this," she said. She spoke in a drawl, but it was quite a deliberate drawl. I personally dislike people who put on facades. "I just ended a relationship with a bastard. If you ever meet a man named Trifocktium, be sure to box him for me. He scarred me deeply, he did. I didn't dare enter into relationships again." She sighed, taking a bite of her salad.

"And what about you?" she shot a glance at me now. "I hear you're hanging very tightly to someone named Nicole."

I nearly choked on my tomato.

"Nicol Bolas," I said stiffly, "is my master, and one of the strongest dragons in history. Obviously you're not a very resourceful cow."

She narrowed her eyes.

"Don't call me a cow, I hate that," she said, her eyes flashing angrily. "I thought villains had impeccable manners, to charm ladies into revealing all their secrets."

"I find torture a more reliable and efficient method," I said.

"You're frightfully incorrigible. Now will you ask me to dance?"

I do not dance. And I was certainly not going to try with her. She was so obviously below my level that I could not help wondering why I had ever decided to meet her.

"I don't think so," I answered, wiping my mouth with my napkin. "I wouldn't want your tits getting in the way. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got true evil plans to execute."

I left the room without looking back.

Day 3

"I bought a pirated copy of the game, and didn't expect to get in," giggled an unpleasant freckled teenage boy. "It was region-locked to Japan, you see, so us Americans can only get it by hacking and cheats. Then there was this pirated game store that sold a localised version of it, apparently, called Good Grief Online. GGO! But of course when the game turned out to be insane, and I was trapped in here, I realise the guy was wrong! Everyone here speaks Japanese, and I don't understand them at all! And now I can't even go back and ask for a refund! That's why I'm so happy to see you here. You can't believe how my heart thumped when I heard you mutter an English swear word!"

"Where am I?" I asked distastefully. Planeswalking into random places was an activity I sometimes undertook when I was bored, but this did not look like a place I would stay in for long. It was a bit too... mellow. There were trees, plains, and a guy dressed in elven garb chatting my ear off. This might as well be Llanowar.

"You're trapped in a game called Sword Art Online! That is, if you bought the original," giggled the boy again. "We can't get out unless we beat the boss, and if we die here, we die in reality!"

I felt like Planeswalking out right in front of him to prove I could, but I decided this sounded like an interesting premise. So people here were really afraid of death, weren't they? I left the boy and walked right up to where a boy and a girl were fighting a bunch of mooks. The mooks were either terribly easy to defeat, or the boy was overpowered. There was a green bar in front of each of them, and the boy was regenerating faster than the mooks could take him down. It reminded me of a time when I was fighting an Orzhovian Planeswalker and they were gaining life by such huge amounts I could only win with the help of Maze's End. And the mooks did not seem like they had an alternative win condition on their side. I decided to help them out, mainly because the boy and girl looked like protagonists.

"Help them out, Mogis' Marauder," I whispered, summoning forth a horned minotaur from a dimensional warp. "Support them."

The ugly black beast ran up to the mooks. All at once, the mooks' faces started to distort into ugly, mutated figures, and they also began to move in the speed of light. The boy and girl gasped and took a step back, completely unable to block off their intimidating and hasty attacks.

However, it looked like the boy still won in the end, because apparently he was Just That Good, and was supported by the power of Love, Willpower and Friendship. I was bored by his obvious over-poweredness and Planeswalked out of this illogical place.

Even Seleucus couldn't take out Kirito! Truly his OP knows no bounds...

1 person likes this

Seleucus gets captured for study in the Department of Mysteries and cannot Planeswalk/Apparate/whatever out. So what does he do?