Lady_Riddel

How were your holidays?

4 posts in this topic

My holidays were spent staying at home cracking out roleplay posts. XD But yup, got a good feeling for the New Year. My only concern now is that I don't have any New Year's resolutions. Was my previous year so fulfilling that I don't feel any motivation to change anything?

But anyway, I'm pretty excited for school to start. Lots of great stuff happening, I hope, and the Anime Club has its annual chalet next week which is always fun.

Eh, pretty straight forward. I didnt get anything major as a gift cus the money is supposed to be going towards either a new PC or a PS4 when I get some money myself to put towards it, I just had a bag of pistachio nuts and a large plastic box of sweets from my folks - y'know, so I had something on the day. But, for me the christmas period is the family and friends, and I certainly had a decent year in terms of that. We sat around the table and had an amazing meal that myself, my stepfather Pete and my mum all put together, which was brilliant. Uhm, and though I dont really see eye to eye with my sister, and still find her a bit of a tool, I guess we reconciled to some degree, or at least, I could see she wasnt the same manipulative bitch she was in her teens, so at least she's grown some. Also, I got lots of wonderful cards from some excellent friends, both on Surreality and off it, and some great gifts too. Really heartfelt, thought-out things that made me happy. It's been a tough year for me on and off, but it ended nicely and i'm looking forward to seeing some semblance of a normal life in 2014.

Not bad, I got a shit ton of new art supplies so that made me happy. I actually went on a roadtrip down to Florida, which was fun! :3