Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hell-knight-rob

����ん����? (Hey! How are you?)

10 posts in this topic

None of you know me, not even the ones who think you know me. I am not me, I am me. Uhm, I like the things I like and my favorite color is [color here]. My favorite food is edible and I am going to school to study in a major. Also, I am typing this on a keyboard connected to a computer. So yeah... hi.

Oh wouldn't it be easy if I could just stop there. Some of you might remember me, it has been a while and I don't know who all is still around, but for those who don't I am Rob. Well actually I'm not Rob, but I go by Rob... sometimes. Rob, Josiah, Hell-Knight-Rob, HK, H-K-Rob, Hakrob (This one is meant for Para and her crew over there), but you could just about call me anything close to these names.

For the most part, I'm a huge gamer, musician, and tech freak. I play mostly competitive games such as Starcraft II and League of Legends (Yes, I play DotA as well). As for music, I play guitar, bass guitar, piano, mouth harp (didn't even know this one existed until I started to pick it up), harmonica, drums, and I have taken a year or so of vocal lessons. I love music in many forms, and really wish I had somebody to play with. I also enjoy techy stuff. I'm going to school to major in Computer Science, have been around and worked on computers my entire life. I love my computer enough to run out with it if my house caught fire (lol), and I can't wait until our robot overlords raise to power.

Other than that stuff, my favorite colors are blue and yellow. I am the founder of an e-sports team called IvD Gaming (ivdgaming.com for details) which has, somewhat recently, acquired Quantic's Apoc as a contracted Starcraft 2 player. My favorite food is sushi and my favorite car is the Mazda RX-7. I will not accept an RX-8, those are poser cars. My favorite aircraft is the F-14e Tomcat (Never forget, September 2001 - The last F-14e dismembered).

Now, on to the stuff that is more relevant to this site. I have been Role Playing for quite a few years now. I started Role Playing during the days of Starcraft:Brood War, in the old Battle.net (1.0?) chat systems. Had some interesting things happen that I could tell stories about, but for the most part it was my gateway to the larger spectrum of RP. I moved to Surreal*Twilight (back when it was called Surreal*Twilight) when I was referred by a friend. Since then, I've been off an on so there are probably a lot of you that may have met me and don't remember. My favorite genres are tragedy, comedy, and sci-fi in that order. What I mean by "in that order" isn't really a ranking so much as a way to sum up my feelings on stories as a whole. A story of any genre can be good, fascinating, and entertaining if it is written right; A Role Play is no exception to the rules it's literature counterpart carries. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm fine with an RP not being sci-fi, comedy, or tragedy, but if it's a tragedy then I care more about that detail than if it were fantasy or modern.

So that's me in a nutshell. Quite a bit, I know, but there is a lot about me and I would expect the same from anybody else. Hope to have some fun and meet new people, as well as catch up with some familiar faces!

I knoooowwww youuuu. Well, at least I know you are a person. A person that posts on Surreality (and Facebook sometimes). :) Welcome back. <3

Yay, a person is back, or front, possibly...

Welcome back mate!

Is Ellk close enough a thing to call you?

Welcome back at any rate.

Welcome back! Hope you're well! See ya around the forums!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, as I definitely RP'ed with you and some others a while back... I was known as BrocadeDreams back then. *waves cane in appropriate old geezer-ly fashion* It was a fantasy RP that didn't get far, but I enjoyed what did happen. Hopefully I'll get the chance to RP with you again ^^ Welcome back, hoorah!

Oh my HKR has returned. It's nice to see you around here. Welcome back

Ohai, HKR. 

Nice to see you. I may or may not recall who you are... but that's okay. :p