Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery [NIGHT PHASE 4]

734 posts in this topic

Timey won't outright tell us who got assimilated, so we won't know.

Also messaging her is the only way we're certain everyone messaged.

Yeah, I edited my second post saying that before I could read yours o.o See!! I caught myself.

Also, sorry for the double post. My phone posted one message twice so I figured I would just use the second message.

Exactly. There are two major problems with not Messaging a central, "safe" person:

1. If people Message randomly, people can get left out and we don't know where they were.

2. If someone leaves and gets Assimilated, the Host and Assimilated become mutual alibis. Also, forcing people to Message me means if someone is Assimilated, they can't communicate with the Host with Message (and vice versa) if they intend to continue to fake innocence by Messaging me, as I will be reporting who I didn't get Messages from.

My, my this sure is one lively ship, all the chatter is preventing me from practicing my mind-blowing psychic powers.

I am all for the plan of everyone staying in their rooms for Day 1 and messaging Alisyn. And since the medic has taken the initiative, I don't mind conversing.

Yeah, I know. Hence why I changed my choice. Just had to think it through.

Y'all can blame Time for giving me an overpowered character. But then again... if this game is any indication, I'm weird for revealing my role and everything. xD

After I've started verifying people as non-Host/non-Assimilated, I guess we could open up Messaging between the "safe" parties? But yeah, generally, not much *should* happen during Night Phases if my plan works, but the Day Phases are still important for information-gathering of Traits, Characteristics, etc. If there's a suicide bomber on this ship, I'd like to know it.

I don't blame Trico. You're very beneficial. And this is a much more efficient way to see who is Assimilated rather than just changes in Characteristics. However, we do need to keep eyes open as the Host's eyes will only be on you.

Efficient, if boring. But I prefer boredom to murderous paranoia. Though a little paranoia is interesting...... kinda wish I had a more "fun" role. /shifty

I guess HH was right about new people and new strategies and whatever. xDD

And as long as it's only the Host, I don't mind. The scary part comes if people don't lock themselves up and get Assimilated, because the Host knows exactly what's needed to kill me now, and until I'm killed, anyone who follows the plan is safe from the Host, unless the Host has the ability to break into locked rooms. Though that doesn't account for any suicide bombers or whatever among the Scientists.

To be fair, you gave the Host the information needed to kill you. Information is very important in this game. That's why I'm trying to help us keep our secrets and be careful with what we make known.

But remember, you aren't alone. You do have a team that knows for a fact you're on our side. And like HH said, new people new strategies. And there are a few new players in this game. It's hard to make a plan that's too far ahead of time in this game. So, let's just stick with our immediate plans and see what happens. No worries ^^

I gave the Host the information it needed to kill me to *try* to gain the trust of the other Scientists. I also think it's just useful to bring what you have to the table that could help with strategy. The Host is going to try to Assimilate everyone anyways, so if we can figure out what we need to get our win in the shortest amount of time possible, we have better chances. My way, it'll still take 6 turns if I'm lucky (which I'm not), 15 turns if I have shit luck. Maybe someone else has a Trait that could help win it in less time if they shared and we cooperated (ie. if the Genius can accumulate Knowledge from Conversing/Messaging with other people with Knowledge, or the Medic can kill solo, or the SuperScientist can create an atomic bomb, etc.). /shrug

Anyways, I probably missed stuff, but just point it out. Figured we could use an update, and Time isn't doing it. D;

Conversing Records

These Conversations will take place at the end of the Day Phase, if nothing changes.

Noia is conversing with Ethereal

Wstfgl is conversing with Seanzilla

DayDreamer is conversing with Darkwater

Pain is conversing with Kyo

HerculeHastings is conversing with DreamyLane

Scanning Records

Wstfgl wants to scan Pain

HerculeHastings wants to scan Ethereal

Ethereal wants to scan Ethereal

Noia wants to scan Ethereal

Darkwater wants to scan Ethereal

Cataloguing Records

Alisyn wants to catalogue Strength

Wstfgl wants to catalogue Strength

HerculeHastings wants to catalogue Strength

Extermination Records

Alisyn wants to exterminate Wstfgl

Wstfgl wants to exterminate Alisyn

And I'm saying telling our information is gonna make us targets. Sure, we may be safe now, but if you die then we become head targets. Keeping information until it should be used is going to keep is safe and ahead. Yeah, you've gained our trust but as soon as the Host can, they'll take you out. And the sooner that is, the worse it hurts us.

Whyyyyyy are we exterminating on the first night? T.T I totally missed those posts. Anyone wanna recap the reasons West and Alison wanna exterminate each other for me? Please? n.n

I guess. It would just be useful to know whether people can sneak into locked rooms, for instance, because that would totally break the plan if the Host had that ability. /shrug

Because I found wst super suspicious, and he reciprocated by nominating me. I don't think either of us is serious at this point, but as neither of us has officially retracted our votes, figured I'd stick them in for officiality.

I'll vote to scan Eth to keep with the flow.

Nah, that was from ages ago.

Besides, the way you get around, I'm sure you don't have anything that nobody's seen before. /shifty

1 person likes this

Suddenly I realize why Alisyn wants me to stay in my room

;)

2 people like this

Because she knows I'll be in there, sucking your cock.

>.>

Well that escalated quickly

ANYWAY BACK TO THE GAME

1 person likes this

I really find this plan of Alisyn's safe, but a little boring.

Especially for me, because my first trait would let me hit 5 Knowledge in 3 turns. I can't sit around in my room for five phases and let that power go to waste, dammit~

That's alright. I'm not interested in that aspect of a relationship. Pain can be your whore, and I'll be your lady.

If you have an idea that won't get you Assimilated while obtaining that Knowledge, I'm listening.

At least for this night, I'll be in my bunk.

Too risky to pop out and investigate for now; I'll just go ahead and pop out when it seems a little safer. Or when the Swarm Host unlocks all the doors.

Or if someone is capable of protecting you while you go information-hunting without putting themselves at risk.