Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

For The Foreseeable Future

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I've been trying to post in my roleplays today, but to no avail, mainly cuz I've been feeling really unwell and this affected any inspiration I may have for writing. Aside from that, I've a chalet I'll be attending on Thursday and Friday. I won't be staying overnight, so I may still have time for stuff, but I can't entirely say. In any case, it's quite likely that I'll still be sick then, in which case I'd rather push back my roleplaying for a while.

Not only that, the bigger thing is, school's starting on Monday for me. I'm quite thrilled, but this also sobers me to the fact that school must still remain a higher priority in my life. This means that I mayn't go on S*T everyday (I probably will, but on and off, kinda like what happened last year before my hols) and I certainly won't be roleplaying too frequently. I'll still post in all my roleplays, and I've written a list down of roleplays that I'm due in, in order of posting, so I'll definitely not forget you.

However, I'm really sorry to all those who may be waiting expectantly for me to post. I really tried to do it today, so that you don't have to wait too long, but I was zoning out in front of Microsoft Word, which isn't a good sign. No doubt once I stop feeling so ill, I'll get back to posting and things will be much better again. But yes, so basically, you may have to wait even longer for my posts. I'm sorry.

For anything else, I should have no problem keeping up with it. ^^

1 person likes this

It's okay...Life happens. We understand.

But I will continue staring blankly at a computer screen, feeling a ghastly melancholy upon seeing no members online but my trusty but mute companions Google, Google Mobile and Bing, feeling a crushing despair upon having read every new post except the one in some private RP with sixty-eight gajillion posts... And wondering when HH will return, bringing back the glory days when these empty boards bustled with life and joy.

Yes, I'm transparently passive-aggressively guilt-tripping you. Reika demands cyborg blood!

1 person likes this

Nooooooooo! The Curse of Being Too Awesome! *asplodes*

... I'll continue posting in OOC. Just for you, Wstie. Just for you.

Awwww, I feel so loved~

DD confirmed for good taste. We have a saint among us.

Also I just got the horrible idea of a Kingdom Hearts-style adventure starring Wstfgl and his companions Google, Google Mobile and Bing. I guess I know what my next character diary is.

People still use bing?

*snobbishly turns nose away*

Also, get well soon! Life's important.

I may not be as eloquent as Wst but an equally high amount of TLC is invested into this post too, ohoho

The WoD people will patiently wait for both STs to return and guide them to their doom.

Speaking of WoD, DayDay's actually just waiting for you guys to make a decision. Cuz Ether didn't seem to agree with your plan to wait 5 days or something.