Erogenous Enigma

War of the Millennium - Students Welcome![Will Never Close]

28 posts in this topic

War of the Millennium

Magic! Chaos! Combat! Drama! Love! Hate!

And all the other dramatic words I'm missing! Come join a world of constant conflict, where you will be pitted against your friends! Where you will make new friends! And perhaps kill them too! Or maybe you'll do other more nefarious things together! I don't care!

It's your genitals!

It is a time of Kings and Queens, of knights and honor, in a mythical world filled to the brim with mythical lore, some good, many evil, most all of them clashing, but all of them bowing down to the same ruler, Queen Saori, supposedly a goddess, or a demi-goddess at least. Unfortunately she is corrupt, very corrupt, she gains amusement out of forcing the many species to clash, in war and in pits. She is too powerful to dare stand against alone, so you have decided to join the rebellion, a rag tag group of many species who have set aside their differences to face this greater evil.

It's a pretty simple basis to bring together a variety of people who may or may not agree with each others methods but work together nonetheless. There will be much inner conflict as demons work with elves and vampires figure out how to agree with humans, all in the face of Queen Saori.

This will be a 'wing it' sort of deal, we'll just see where we go with it, obviously the end goal is to take down Saori, but the journey to get there is unplanned.

I will be playing Seyerna who is a demon illusionist, I picked her because of her completely non-speciest mentality. She'll be the glue to hold the many species together that you all will choose to play as. If you can name it you can play it, dragon, cool! Elf, no problem. Vamp, sure. Wanna be your own race? As long as you can explain it to me and have a name for the species, go for it. If you want to play multiple people, do it. I very well may do this myself depending on how things go. 

If people disappear, I will write them out of the story in such a way that they could still return. If there turns out to be a lot of people we will not go by a rotation, I understand it can be annoying if you're busy for a day and come back to see a whole new page to the rp, but it's just as annoying for people who are trying to have a conversation with another player but have to wait through the rotation. With that said, if you do find yourself in an ongoing conversation that seems bound between you and a single individual, it would be awesome if you could go through that in PM or another chat and have one of you post the conversation in your post. This would also apply to combat between players, if it should come to pass.

My Skype is GlassDaemon feel free to message me, it is my preferred method and I personally prefer doing one-on-one conversations through that.

I'm hoping to get lots of interest, something to get peoples' creative juices flowing, something not to structured so we can all be laid back and just have fun. I encourage you to bring your own side stories, your own lore. I have my own little side story ideas to bring into play. We will use a made up land so you can make up your homeland, if you find someone else who is playing the same race as you, you might want to contact them or chat with them through this thread to correlate ideas.

What I mean by saying "Will never close" is that people are free to join the rp at any point! If you see this and we're already five pages in, go ahead and jump in. You won't be expected to know what's occurred, you weren't there, but it would be nice if you'd just skim over the most recent acts so you understand what you're diving into.

Here's the map thus far, it's still a WIP, if you want to add your 'homeland' or 'village' please skype/PM me and we can talk about it so I can find out where exactly you want it to be and then I can add it in.

PXrMXlm.jpg

NPC Glossary:

Sage:  Seyerna's eerie mate, he's human and wields white magic along side a halberd. Longish black hair, gray eyes, lightly tanned skin, a few inches taller than Seyerna (est. 6'2-6'4ish) Details unknown. CANNOT BE USED

Saori:  The prime evil of the story. She is a demensian demon(a demon who can transcend time and space i.e. dimensions). Long black hair, purple eyes, pale, about 6'2" tall. Details unknown. CAN BE USED FOR SMALL SCENES NOTHING PLOT CHANGING!

Caim:  I don't know if he'll ever come into the story but in case I mention him you'll know who he is. Caim is Seyerna's son, born due to a rape, no one knows who his father was as Seyerna seen him dead and went through extensive means to have Caim's father's scent erased from him. If asked Seyerna will laugh and say 'immaculate conception.' Short black hair, gold eyes, 6'3" N/A

Ai:  One of Seyerna's 'charges' or 'girls' she is an elf. Very pale, platinum blonde hair with red ends and I can't remember what color her eyes were, about 5'11". Ai is an elf Seyerna met very early on in life, Ai's not particularly powerful or strong in anything, her only quirk is that she when she is in skin contact with other people she drains their energy(think Rogue from X-men) and when she does her hair turns redder. Seyerna saved Ai after being a repeat rape victim, her assailants would see how long they could 'last' against her ability, taking turns with her. Ai didn't speak to Seyerna for the first three years of their relationship, they traveled in silence, Ai helped her raise Caim. FREE TO USE

Vesta:  Another of Seyerna's 'charges' or 'girls' she is human. Healthy glowing skin, orangish-red hair, brown eyes, average height (say 5'7"). Vesta was almost a rape victim, Seyerna had come upon her in the act of it, had brutalized the man assaulting her and freed Vesta, prior to that Vesta had been a servant essentially since the day she was born. She actually didn't know her own name as she was always referred to as 'girl' 'wench' 'servant' and several less appealing terms; and so Seyerna was actually the one to name her. Seyerna taught Vesta of her purification abilities and helped her learn to wield a bow. The silver bow Vesta carries does not need arrows as it fires magical ones amplified by Vesta's raw powers. FREE TO USE.

Runiko:  A young girl, also one of Seyerna's 'charges' or 'girls' she is an ice fae. Pale, pale skin, almost white, icy blue eyes, and a shade darker icy blue hair. She has shown to be extremely shy and the other girls tend to coddle her. She was to be sold at a slave auction when Seyerna saved her, by the time Seyerna had saved her Runiko had already been 'conditioned' to be quiet and know her place, thus why she's so nervous all the time. The girls work at getting her to open up. FREE TO USE. 

PLAYERS:
(players are not added to the list until they've posted)

Template:
Name:  
Species:  
Personality:  
Strengths/Abilities:  
History:  

ErogenousEnigma

Name:  Seyerna Kaierstin
Species:  Demon
Appearance:  
You'll mostly see her in her 'human' state. Red eyes, black hair to her thighs, 6ft tall, 'come-hither' features but very strong/stark bone structure, the result is she can appear very intimidating. Lightly outlined muscular body, yet a very voluptuous hourglass. You can also visit my profile for a full picture of her.
Personality:  
Sometimes it's hard to pin point her personality traits as she lingers on the edge of insanity, but for the most part she's lucid. She can be very carefree to the point of making - what appears to be - stupid/rash decisions, but in the blink of an eye she can become a hard, commanding drill Sargent. She's very observant when not teetering on the edge of madness. She will give anyone the benefit of the doubt, this is derived from confidence in her abilities to stop them if they turn on her, not out of naivete. 
Strengths/Abilities:  
She is comfortable with any weapon, but only excels at her claymore and her claws. As a demon she has superior vision, sense of smell, and hearing. She is an illusionist, she can make things appear that are not there, she can change her own appearance, scent, and aura. There's also rumors that she can mess with people's heads on a much more internal level, some say it's why she's borderline crazy.
History:  
Seyerna has always qualified as a 'guardian.' From a very young age she sympathized with other species more than she did her own, most specifically the females. She always felt demons were harsh and abrasive, even though she herself had her own demonic pull that craved violence, she has a very scholarly side that seeks knowledge and wisdom over brute force. This drew her further and further from demonic culture and as years went by she found more and more women of various species that became her friends, most of them she had saved from one horror or another. 

By the time Queen Saori came into rule Seyerna was a well known name, women spoke her name in private, daughters were told if ever they need saving to simply whisper her name. It was a myth, of course, Seyerna's hearing wasn't that good, but she would help anyone, even when some of them fought against her. As Saori's rule grew darker and crueler over the years, Seyerna found herself struggling to aid the many people in need, creating safe havens, and helping to rebuild homes. There's a rumor that there is an entire village that Seyerna calls 'her own' a place where she sends orphans or victims who can't return home for whatever reason. She is a demon guardian, a vigilante, who most hope to never see, simply because she trails on the tails of violence and cruelty.

FeatherKey_Fate

Name:  Ráijá 

Species:  Nymph
fc60c179c4be67ef249b1a14f5b98f1f.jpg
Appearance:  
Ráijá has existed in the physical form of a human child for as long as she can remember, and her memory is a long one. She is ancient when measured in the human fashion of years since birth, but considered quite young for other beings who have yet to succumb to time. Her age, however, has nothing to do with her chosen form - as the nature of a Nymph allows her to shift her appearance at any time. Ráijá wears the skin of a human child, because it is the persona of her true self.
She has flawless, olive toned skin- and long, wild, waves of dark brown hair. Her large, dark, almond eyes see everything and reveal nothing. She can tease you with a look; make your believe that if you held her gaze just a little while longer, you could know her soul. But it always  eludes you, playing at the edge of your reach, dancing about just beyond your grasp.
Ráijá’s face is more expressive than average. Partly because some of what she shows is an act, and partly because she is still a child, even if she’s as old as the stories say. When she is truly happy, her smile radiates; when she is sad, her tears can break the heart of a warrior; when she is angry… well… 'Hell hath no fury,' they say.
Personality:  Ráijá is very much the embodiment of the form she has chosen: thoughtful, curious, and mischievous; yet diligent in her actions and adept in her words - the only revelation of her age. She may look like a child, but her life span is far beyond what her appearance reveals. Often she will use the preconception of youth to her advantage, and play a cunning game of wits and tricks - One quickly learns that Ráijá can always be counted on to lie; and lie magnificently.
Though she is manipulative, Ráijá has a good heart. An innocent heart. A child's heart. Her fist impulse upon meeting a stranger to to help and learn from them. Her actions are often the product of good intentions or a playful game; and if ever they turn aggressive, it is likely out of a need to survive, or well deserved vengeance. However, Ráijá is not without the impulses of an imp. She can be manipulative and cunning - her connection with nature fuels a protective passion for all wild things, and Ráijá will act against anything or anyone who threatens the her or her home.
In the grand scheme of things, Ráijá is selfish in an innocent way. She is both generous and a trickster by nature. She is a Nymph - a child of the wilds.
Strengths/Abilities:  As a nymph, Ráijá has a certain degree of balance with nature and all things that live. The wilds of the worlds share a connection with her, and will conceal, assist, and defend her when they can. Trees, plants, elements, and creatures - all things that are wild and live - demonstrate an obvious bond with the child. She can befriend nearly any beast, find shelter in any tree; even bend the elements to her will; manipulate flame, fluid, or flora to a mild degree. 
History: Ráijá dwells in the forests and woodlands, ghosting among the trees and playing with her fellow sprites and wild dwellers. Sometimes, curiosity draws her into a village or a camp - where she wanders, watching those of the civilized world with a child-like wonder and fascination. She likes to toy with the haughty ones, play with their arrogance, and teach them their own lessons - and she is fond of catering to the gentle ones- favoring fortune to their needs and wishes. She has always been protective of her home, and often plays tricks on woodcutters and wanderers. Those who are foolish enough to provoke her might find themselves at the mercy of the nature she can conjure. While Ráijá has never drawn blood with her own hands, she has been known unleash misfortune on the poor haughty fool, leaving him to defend himself against the bear that Ráijá called, or swim against the strong current of the river that Ráijá had coaxed to swell up and sweep them away downstream.
Ráijá has felt the gripping hand of civilization tightening since the Queen Saori has come to power. There had always been a stretch of forest, called 'Tanglewood' by the city-folk, where Ráijá had dwelt for the last century. She felt the boarders of stone and dead earth pushing against the tree line and driving her wild home back in on itself. She tried once or twice to motivate the trees to push back - but what can birds and branches do against fire and steel. And the flames came with cutting blades to aid it. When Ráijá had hoped to weave a wall of forest and block the dead earth that they called "city" from intruding further - Saori had opened a scar in the wood that needlessly stripped the soil of its life. Frightened at the lash, Ráijá had retreated further into the wood; hiding herself away with shame for sacrificing the wilds in such a foolish errand. 

Red Alpha

Name:  Cirith
Species:  Dragon
Appearance: A dragon with copper red and gold scales, with large wings and two legs and a long serpent like body. His wings span reaches 20 meters when fully stretched and from head to tail he is 25 meters long. (Based on Smaug's design from the hobbit)

Personality: Like most dragons, Cirith is a proud and noble creature, but also greedy with a love for rare gemstones or precious metals. However Unlike his kin, Cirith is also patient and calculating. He tends to plan his hunts in advance and learns the weaknesses and strengths of his foe.
Strengths/Abilities:  As you would expect from a dragon, Cirith has a powerful claws and deadly teeth. Sharper senses than most mortal creatures. His hide is harder than armour and his wings are strong enough to make trees creak. With every beat of his wings he sends a wave of hot, dry wind and his fire has been the end of many humans brave and foolish enough to challenge him. He also has some magical ability, however not on the level of a skilled elven or human magician. most of his magical power lies in the telepathic link he can make with other dragons and his control over fire.

Human form: A magical technique seldom used, a dragon can take the appearance of a human. when Cirith uses this ability he takes the appearance of a lean tall man in his early thirties, wearing gold and red robes, with a handsome face and long black hair slicked back. although his physical abilities are limited in this form Cirith can still use some of his magical power to control fire.

History:  Born in the ruins of a human made castle on a peninsula now called The Dragon Coast Cirith was raised amongst his kin for years as he grew and learned the lessons from his mother and his history from his father. When he got older he left his father’s domain and had to find his own place in the realm.  
From time to time the lands bordering the realm of dragons are attacked by adolescent dragons who try to carve out their own domain. Some remain in these lands and expand the reach of the dragon realm, others fail and either flee their claim in shame or die by the blade of a hero. Cirith was crafty however and instead of seeking out a rich land or a powerful kingdom to sack he chose for a strategically placed peninsula  

Over the years Cirith defended his new home and managed to gather a small hoard of his own; Trophies from battle, treasures from human cities or even the odd armour of a knight who fell against him.
Cirith grew in name thanks to his patient planning of his goals. In his search for unique treasure he would wander the lands, concealed as a wandering human sorcerer, and learn the weaknesses of his target. This behavior did not go unnoticed amongst his kin and although they found it odd how careful Cirith acted they could not argue with the results. It was for his patient nature that Cirith was selected to represent the dragon clans of the Dragon Coast and Burning Isles. His official task is to convey the neutrality of the dragons in this attempted rebellion, however unbeknownst to his kin and the representatives he also has a secret task laid upon him by his patriarch…

Yajuu_Kikuishi

Name: Raion

Species: Tatsujin – The Tatsujin are a race of dragon/human hybrids. They were originally completely human but with the use of forbidden magic managed to fuse the DNA of dragons and humans to create their race. 
Appearance: A couple of inches over six feet in height, Raion has long limbs and hard, compact muscles. He has wavy chin length black hair that he sweeps back along his head and light grey eyes. His pupils are not round as normal but have narrowed into slits, and his teeth are a set of dagger points. His finger and toe nails are thick and black, and pretty much unbreakable. Raion’s skin is very pale, sometimes being mistaken for white in bright light, and rough like leather. Steel-hard white scales have formed on various parts of his body; along the top of his hands and forearms, stopping just below the elbow, along the length and width of his back, from waist to hairline, and along the front of his shins and the top of his feet.
Personality: Raion is a pit of rage and ferocity hidden beneath calm and intelligence.  In most cases, Raion is in control of his emotions and gives of the impression of a seasoned warrior with a high level of strategic intelligence. However, his mind was somewhat fractured at one point and he is now prone to descend into a beastly rage without much of a push.
Strengths/Abilities: The DNA spliced from the dragons gives Raion a number of bodily advancements. His base strength is increased to super human levels, the scales on his body are harder than steel and resistant to magic, and his senses of smell, eyesight, and hearing have been drastically increased. The Tatsujin also have a perceived immortality; meaning that they have yet to discover whether they can live forever or not, seeing as they always die in battle. Raion himself is skilled in hand to hand combat, although he knows no actual martial arts, but prefers using his custom-made axe (named ‘Draak Se Tande’) in battle.
History: Raion comes from a group of people who, many years ago, secluded themselves to an island on themselves. There, they experimented using magic and DNA in order to create a new species. Eventually they found that Dragon DNA was able to mix with Human genes without any rejection and transformed themselves into the new species they called the Tatsujin. The Crown of the Tatsujin, the title of their leader, returned to the world and struck a deal with the reigning monarch at the time. They would act as his personal Knights if their species were given immunity to act as they wished around the world. The King was hesitant to grant such immunity and asked why the Tatsujin would want such a deal and the Tatsujin Crown simply smiled in response. A day later, three Tatsujin completely decimated a rising rebellion without so much as breaking a sweat, whereas the Royal Army had been stuck at war with them for several months. The Tatsujin Crown informed the King that they could do that to his reign if they so wished; and so the King brought them in as his guard, sending them out to quell rebellions and act as a peace keeping force around the world. Making sure he was keeping them busy in order to prevent whatever plan the Tatsujin Crown had planned from happening.

When Saori came into power she gathered her personal Knights, every single one of them, and smiled as she ambushed and killed them all. Well, nearly all of them as a handful managed to survive and escaped into the world to hide. Raion was one of the survivors and was there when Saori razed the Tatsujin Island to rubble. Raion later learned that Saori had had no reason to kill her Knights, apparently killing them all on a fanciful whim. From that point on, Raion swore that he would one day cleave Saori’s head from her neck. The remaining Tatsujin remained apart and wander the world in secret; Saori putting a high bounty on their heads helped ensure that.

Raine Bell

Name: Yvanes

Species: Elf

Appearance: Fiery red hair hangs down to about her hips with small braid around her head similar to a halo to keep her hair from falling into her inquisitive lavender eyes. Fairly petite standing at only 5ft and 3 in. what she lacks in strength she makes up for in agility. Incredibly light and quick on her feet many people won’t know she’s there until she’s right on top of them.

Personality: Quite soft spoken and calm her personality is similar to that of the breeze through the trees. Never quick to anger Yvanes always thinks before she acts. Many people in the past have considered her a voice of reason. Her only flaw is that she always searches for the good in people, insisting that everyone has some good in them, despite knowing that this is simply not true.

Abilities: Her abilities and strengths consist of her agility and being able to move quickly and quietly as well as she is gifted with a healing power. Any injury can be healed by the touch of her hands but her healing power also has a dark nature to it. Should Yvanes have no sympathy for the person her healing powers would grow dark and cause more harm to the person. Yvanes also has the ability to speak with nature. The trees and wind can act as her eyes and ears to gather information about what is happening throughout the land.

History: In the past Yvanes was a well-respected priestess and healer within the elven clan. Many sought her out despite what species they may be. Word had traveled of her power that even the Queen Saori called upon her and offered her a life of peace should she willingly sacrifice her eleven ways and follow that of Saori’s. Disgusted by the thought Yvanes refused and was banished to the depths of the forest where no one would find her again. Shocked and disappointed Yvanes hope for Queen Saori grew less with each passing year to the point that a hatred began to grow for Queen Saori.

Lucy198906 

Name: Luna Solisca

Species:  Angel

Appearance:  Luna stands at an average 5’9â€, her white wavy hair crawling halfway down her back. She is a shapely woman, her arms average looking her bust and her hips larger than the average, which lead to her thicker thighs and muscular caves. Her eyes are a silver color with just a hint of blue to them. Her lips were small but full, a very light flesh tone color. Her skin was soft and light, almost as though it consistently had a glow. Her wings were soft like down feather but now looked as though they had been painted black in several spots where they had burned off from her entrance to earth. She carried with her a staff, and her clothing was a cream soft like dress and robe. The dress was now shorter from her decent, burned in jagged pieces by her knees her, but her rob still held true.

Personality:  Luna has a love for all those upon earth. She believes creatures especially humans have the ability to show kindness and love to one another. She cares deeply for those who she protects and would rather be cast out than bow to another.  She is fuelled by her emotions which is un-becoming of her world, but she did not care.  She does not take kindly to creatures from the demon realm and considers them to be nothing but influencers of the evil that other creatures fall under.  
Strengths/Abilities:  Her strength is the power of her wings. She can fly high into the air and maneuver well. Her staff that she carries pulls into two holy swords. She also has the ability to heal others, but the healing process does weaken her. She is not able to raise those who have fallen to death but at their last breath she may extend their life if she truly cares to.  

History:  Luna was born an angle. She had never lived life as anything else. She had been in heaven for several hundred years always speaking out for those who had done wrong. She was always will to give creatures, human and not a second chance at “doing the right thingâ€. Over centuries she watch as others played out their lives, living what happiness she could through them. That was when she found him. She watched him effortlessly every day. Watching his kindness, his compassion, and his love for others. She was told sense the day of her assignment that she was to only watch not to tamper with any life. She was not allowed to change their fate. When she peered to check on him once more one day she noticed that he was alone. Surrounded by ones that wanted to do nothing but take his life for saving another’s. Luna had been told she was never allowed to go to earth, she was never to interfere and she was never to change anyone’s fate.  She watched as the men continued to beat the man she loved tears moving down her face, she could feel him fading from the earth, but she knew in her heart his work was not done. She disobeyed her elders and flew to earth to save this man. She slaughtered the men that threatened to kill him and went to his side. Inches from death she saved him as her body weakened. As he stood she sunk to the ground, a small smile on her lips.  The man was in disbelief, as she whispered to him “goâ€. He ran away as quickly as he could as the arch angels set in on her. She knew she would be punished as she was lifted from the earth back to heaven for judgment. She stood trial and admitted what she had done. They believed that they had no choice but to cast her out. She proclaimed that by doing so they would cause more harm to this world then imagined. She knew this world was being manipulated by a horrible queen and was considering options on how to release the world of her without "interfering". The elders stated that the situation was to resolve itself. Luna argued that the queen continued to take lives, that she deserved a true punishment, that she was not worth saving. The elders ignored her plea’s and cast her down from heaven.

I kinda wanna join this but I'm in so many group rps that I'm a little worried that I'll struggle to keep a decent post frequency. Just thought I'd post to show interest but I'll need to have a think on it and get back to you tomorrow.

This certainly got me interested. I have a few ideas, including a dragon and a Marid (type of genie), but I'll try to contact you on skype or something to discuss the details.

Now this sounds interesting. I'm currently short on rp's at the moment so I feel I can join in fairly well to this. Count me in

I'd be down to give this a go! I'm itching to get some writing flowing ^_^

I'll draw up a character sheet for you for reference

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce, the Nymph, Ráijá

Name:  Ráijá

Species:  Nymph

fc60c179c4be67ef249b1a14f5b98f1f.jpg

Appearance:  

Ráijá has existed in the physical form of a human child for as long as she can remember, and her memory is a long one. She is ancient when measured in the human fashion of years since birth, but considered quite young for other beings who have yet to succumb to time. Her age, however, has nothing to do with her chosen form - as the nature of a Nymph allows her to shift her appearance at any time. Ráijá wears the skin of a human child, because it is the persona of her true self.

She has flawless, olive toned skin- and long, wild, waves of dark brown hair. Her large, dark, almond eyes see everything and reveal nothing. She can tease you with a look; make your believe that if you held her gaze just a little while longer, you could know her soul. But it always  eludes you, playing at the edge of your reach, dancing about just beyond your grasp.

Ráijá’s face is more expressive than average. Partly because some of what she shows is an act, and partly because she is still a child, even if she’s as old as the stories say. When she is truly happy, her smile radiates; when she is sad, her tears can break the heart of a warrior; when she is angry… well… 'Hell hath no fury,' they say.

Personality:  Ráijá is very much the embodiment of the form she has chosen: thoughtful, curious, and mischievous; yet diligent in her actions and adept in her words - the only revelation of her age. She may look like a child, but her life span is far beyond what her appearance reveals. Often she will use the preconception of youth to her advantage, and play a cunning game of wits and tricks - One quickly learns that Ráijá can always be counted on to lie; and lie magnificently.

Though she is manipulative, Ráijá has a good heart. An innocent heart. A child's heart. Her fist impulse upon meeting a stranger to to help and learn from them. Her actions are often the product of good intentions or a playful game; and if ever they turn aggressive, it is likely out of a need to survive, or well deserved vengeance. However, Ráijá is not without the impulses of an imp. She can be manipulative and cunning - her connection with nature fuels a protective passion for all wild things, and Ráijá will act against anything or anyone who threatens the her or her home.

In the grand scheme of things, Ráijá is selfish in an innocent way. She is both generous and a trickster by nature. She is a Nymph - a child of the wilds.

Strengths/Abilities:  As a nymph, Ráijá has a certain degree of balance with nature and all things that live. The wilds of the worlds share a connection with her, and will conceal, assist, and defend her when they can. Trees, plants, elements, and creatures - all things that are wild and live - demonstrate an obvious bond with the child. She can befriend nearly any beast, find shelter in any tree; even bend the elements to her will; manipulate flame, fluid, or flora to a mild degree. 

History: Ráijá dwells in the forests and woodlands, ghosting among the trees and playing with her fellow sprites and wild dwellers. Sometimes, curiosity draws her into a village or a camp - where she wanders, watching those of the civilized world with a child-like wonder and fascination. She likes to toy with the haughty ones, play with their arrogance, and teach them their own lessons - and she is fond of catering to the gentle ones- favoring fortune to their needs and wishes. She has always been protective of her home, and often plays tricks on woodcutters and wanderers. Those who are foolish enough to provoke her might find themselves at the mercy of the nature she can conjure. While Ráijá has never drawn blood with her own hands, she has been known unleash misfortune on the poor haughty fool, leaving him to defend himself against the bear that Ráijá called, or swim against the strong current of the river that Ráijá had coaxed to swell up and sweep them away downstream.

Ráijá has felt the gripping hand of civilization tightening since the Queen Saori has come to power. There had always been a stretch of forest, called 'Tanglewood' by the city-folk, where Ráijá had dwelt for the last century. She felt the boarders of stone and dead earth pushing against the tree line and driving her wild home back in on itself. She tried once or twice to motivate the trees to push back - but what can birds and branches do against fire and steel. And the flames came with cutting blades to aid it. When Ráijá had hoped to weave a wall of forest and block the dead earth that they called "city" from intruding further - Saori had opened a scar in the wood that needlessly stripped the soil of its life. Frightened at the lash, Ráijá had retreated further into the wood; hiding herself away with shame for sacrificing the wilds in such a foolish errand. 

I'm not sure how I missed this when it went up, it sounds wicked! I've messaged you on Skype EE, but I've got some cool ideas for a character.

Awesome! So much interest! Please post up character sheets. Also I still need a title, so if anyone has any ideas, no matter how silly you may think they are, they might help me think of one if nothing else.

Ok, it took me a bit longer than i had wanted but here's my character.

Name:  Cirith

Species:  Dragon

Appearance: A dragon with copper red and gold scales, with large wings and two legs and a long serpent like body. His wings span reaches 20 meters when fully stretched and from head to tail he is 25 meters long. (Based on Smaug's design from the hobbit)

Personality: Like most dragons, Cirith is a proud and noble creature, but also greedy with a love for rare gemstones or precious metals. However Unlike his kin, Cirith is also patient and calculating. He tends to plan his hunts in advance and learns the weaknesses and strengths of his foe.

Strengths/Abilities:  As you would expect from a dragon, Cirith has a powerful claws and deadly teeth. Sharper senses than most mortal creatures. His hide is harder than armour and his wings are strong enough to make trees creak. With every beat of his wings he sends a wave of hot, dry wind and his fire has been the end of many humans brave and foolish enough to challenge him. He also has some magical ability, however not on the level of a skilled elven or human magician. most of his magical power lies in the telepathic link he can make with other dragons and his control over fire.

Human form: A magical technique seldom used, a dragon can take the appearance of a human. when Cirith uses this ability he takes the appearance of a lean tall man in his early thirties, wearing gold and red robes, with a handsome face and long black hair slicked back. although his physical abilities are limited in this form Cirith can still use some of his magical power to control fire.

History:  Born in the ruins of a human made castle on a peninsula now called The Dragon Coast Cirith was raised amongst his kin for years as he grew and learned the lessons from his mother and his history from his father. When he got older he left his father’s domain and had to find his own place in the realm.  

From time to time the lands bordering the realm of dragons are attacked by adolescent dragons who try to carve out their own domain. Some remain in these lands and expand the reach of the dragon realm, others fail and either flee their claim in shame or die by the blade of a hero. Cirith was crafty however and instead of seeking out a rich land or a powerful kingdom to sack he chose for a strategically placed peninsula  

Over the years Cirith defended his new home and managed to gather a small hoard of his own; Trophies from battle, treasures from human cities or even the odd armour of a knight who fell against him.

Cirith grew in name thanks to his patient planning of his goals. In his search for unique treasure he would wander the lands, concealed as a wandering human sorcerer, and learn the weaknesses of his target. This behavior did not go unnoticed amongst his kin and although they found it odd how careful Cirith acted they could not argue with the results. It was for his patient nature that Cirith was selected to represent the dragon clans of the Dragon Coast and Burning Isles. His official task is to convey the neutrality of the dragons in this attempted rebellion, however unbeknownst to his kin and the representatives he also has a secret task laid upon him by his patriarch…

Voila...

Name: Raion

Species: Tatsujin – The Tatsujin are a race of dragon/human hybrids. They were originally completely human but with the use of forbidden magic managed to fuse the DNA of dragons and humans to create their race. 

Appearance: A couple of inches over six feet in height, Raion has long limbs and hard, compact muscles. He has wavy chin length black hair that he sweeps back along his head and light grey eyes. His pupils are not round as normal but have narrowed into slits, and his teeth are a set of dagger points. His finger and toe nails are thick and black, and pretty much unbreakable. Raion’s skin is very pale, sometimes being mistaken for white in bright light, and rough like leather. Steel-hard white scales have formed on various parts of his body; along the top of his hands and forearms, stopping just below the elbow, along the length and width of his back, from waist to hairline, and along the front of his shins and the top of his feet.

Personality: Raion is a pit of rage and ferocity hidden beneath calm and intelligence.  In most cases, Raion is in control of his emotions and gives of the impression of a seasoned warrior with a high level of strategic intelligence. However, his mind was somewhat fractured at one point and he is now prone to descend into a beastly rage without much of a push.

Strengths/Abilities: The DNA spliced from the dragons gives Raion a number of bodily advancements. His base strength is increased to super human levels, the scales on his body are harder than steel and resistant to magic, and his senses of smell, eyesight, and hearing have been drastically increased. The Tatsujin also have a perceived immortality; meaning that they have yet to discover whether they can live forever or not, seeing as they always die in battle. Raion himself is skilled in hand to hand combat, although he knows no actual martial arts, but prefers using his custom-made axe (named ‘Draak Se Tande’) in battle.

History: Raion comes from a group of people who, many years ago, secluded themselves to an island on themselves. There, they experimented using magic and DNA in order to create a new species. Eventually they found that Dragon DNA was able to mix with Human genes without any rejection and transformed themselves into the new species they called the Tatsujin. The Crown of the Tatsujin, the title of their leader, returned to the world and struck a deal with the reigning monarch at the time. They would act as his personal Knights if their species were given immunity to act as they wished around the world. The King was hesitant to grant such immunity and asked why the Tatsujin would want such a deal and the Tatsujin Crown simply smiled in response. A day later, three Tatsujin completely decimated a rising rebellion without so much as breaking a sweat, whereas the Royal Army had been stuck at war with them for several months. The Tatsujin Crown informed the King that they could do that to his reign if they so wished; and so the King brought them in as his guard, sending them out to quell rebellions and act as a peace keeping force around the world. Making sure he was keeping them busy in order to prevent whatever plan the Tatsujin Crown had planned from happening.

When Saori came into power she gathered her personal Knights, every single one of them, and smiled as she ambushed and killed them all. Well, nearly all of them as a handful managed to survive and escaped into the world to hide. Raion was one of the survivors and was there when Saori razed the Tatsujin Island to rubble. Raion later learned that Saori had had no reason to kill her Knights, apparently killing them all on a fanciful whim. From that point on, Raion swore that he would one day cleave Saori’s head from her neck. The remaining Tatsujin remained apart and wander the world in secret; Saori putting a high bounty on their heads helped ensure that.

oooh, I was going to have the dragons be difficult towards humans for being little upstarts trying to take dragon lands but this could give for some real fireworks... I wonder how it will all play out.

oooh, I was going to have the dragons be difficult towards humans for being little upstarts trying to take dragon lands but this could give for some real fireworks... I wonder how it will all play out.

Should be rather interesting I should think. :)

OoH! I'm excited for this! 

should be tons of fun

FYI--> I have made a few tweaks to my original character sheet, so please take note if ever you need to know something more in depth about Ráijá

=D

Eeep my most sincere apologies for holding y'all back. Here's a profile for my character. Should something not feel please don't hesitate to comment.

Name: Yvanes

Species: Elf

Appearance: Fiery red hair hangs down to about her hips with small braid around her head similar to a halo to keep her hair from falling into her inquisitive lavender eyes. Fairly petite standing at only 5ft and 3 in. what she lacks in strength she makes up for in agility. Incredibly light and quick on her feet many people won’t know she’s there until she’s right on top of them.

Personality: Quite soft spoken and calm her personality is similar to that of the breeze through the trees. Never quick to anger Yvanes always thinks before she acts. Many people in the past have considered her a voice of reason. Her only flaw is that she always searches for the good in people, insisting that everyone has some good in them, despite knowing that this is simply not true.

Abilities: Her abilities and strengths consist of her agility and being able to move quickly and quietly as well as she is gifted with a healing power. Any injury can be healed by the touch of her hands but her healing power also has a dark nature to it. Should Yvanes have no sympathy for the person her healing powers would grow dark and cause more harm to the person. Yvanes also has the ability to speak with nature. The trees and wind can act as her eyes and ears to gather information about what is happening throughout the land.

History: In the past Yvanes was a well-respected priestess and healer within the elven clan. Many sought her out despite what species they may be. Word had traveled of her power that even the Queen Saori called upon her and offered her a life of peace should she willingly sacrifice her eleven ways and follow that of Saori’s. Disgusted by the thought Yvanes refused and was banished to the depths of the forest where no one would find her again. Shocked and disappointed Yvanes hope for Queen Saori grew less with each passing year to the point that a hatred began to grow for Queen Saori.

War of the Millennium  There is the rp, posted in student's section for our adorable little Fate and if other students wish to join I want to keep it open. 

Also Red offered the idea of doing a base for the rebels in a mountain and I just took it a step further. Here's a reference photo, it's from the game Dragon Age where the dwarves lived underground. So awesome!

*curtsies* much obliged! I'm hoing not to be a student much longer

also, such a good idea! and I very much aprove of the reference source. prbably my favorite videogame of all time - Origins, that is :)

Edited in a map for everyone, Skype me if you want to add in your own homeland/village. It's still a work in progress and probably will be through out the rp as we encounter new villages/areas and I'll add them to the map.

Let me know if this is okay. :)

Name: Luna Solisca

Species:  Angel

Appearance:  Luna stands at an average 5’9â€, her white wavy hair crawling halfway down her back. She is a shapely woman, her arms average looking her bust and her hips larger than the average, which lead to her thicker thighs and muscular caves. Her eyes are a silver color with just a hint of blue to them. Her lips were small but full, a very light flesh tone color. Her skin was soft and light, almost as though it consistently had a glow. Her wings were soft like down feather but now looked as though they had been painted black in several spots where they had burned off from her entrance to earth. She carried with her a staff, and her clothing was a cream soft like dress and robe. The dress was now shorter from her decent, burned in jagged pieces by her knees her, but her rob still held true.

Personality:  Luna has a love for all those upon earth. She believes creatures especially humans have the ability to show kindness and love to one another. She cares deeply for those who she protects and would rather be cast out than bow to another.  She is fuelled by her emotions which is un-becoming of her world, but she did not care.  She does not take kindly to creatures from the demon realm and considers them to be nothing but influencers of the evil that other creatures fall under.  

Strengths/Abilities:  Her strength is the power of her wings. She can fly high into the air and maneuver well. Her staff that she carries pulls into two holy swords. She also has the ability to heal others, but the healing process does weaken her. She is not able to raise those who have fallen to death but at their last breath she may extend their life if she truly cares to.  

History:  Luna was born an angle. She had never lived life as anything else. She had been in heaven for several hundred years always speaking out for those who had done wrong. She was always will to give creatures, human and not a second chance at “doing the right thingâ€. Over centuries she watch as others played out their lives, living what happiness she could through them. That was when she found him. She watched him effortlessly every day. Watching his kindness, his compassion, and his love for others. She was told sense the day of her assignment that she was to only watch not to tamper with any life. She was not allowed to change their fate. When she peered to check on him once more one day she noticed that he was alone. Surrounded by ones that wanted to do nothing but take his life for saving another’s. Luna had been told she was never allowed to go to earth, she was never to interfere and she was never to change anyone’s fate.  She watched as the men continued to beat the man she loved tears moving down her face, she could feel him fading from the earth, but she knew in her heart his work was not done. She disobeyed her elders and flew to earth to save this man. She slaughtered the men that threatened to kill him and went to his side. Inches from death she saved him as her body weakened. As he stood she sunk to the ground, a small smile on her lips.  The man was in disbelief, as she whispered to him “goâ€. He ran away as quickly as he could as the arch angels set in on her. She knew she would be punished as she was lifted from the earth back to heaven for judgment. She stood trial and admitted what she had done. They believed that they had no choice but to cast her out. She proclaimed that by doing so they would cause more harm to this world then imagined. She knew this world was being manipulated by a horrible queen and was considering options on how to release the world of her without "interfering". The elders stated that the situation was to resolve itself. Luna argued that the queen continued to take lives, that she deserved a true punishment, that she was not worth saving. The elders ignored her plea’s and cast her down from heaven.

Hello, are you still accepting characters/authors?

Name:  Agrima

Species:  Human / Priest

Appearance:  Stands at roughly five feet and four inches, and she's definitely aware of her rather short height and how often she has to look up to people with her dark eyes. She makes up for it as best as she can. Her dark skin usually is in sharp contrast with her paler dress, and her hair is usually tied in intricate knots at the back of her head before spilling onto her shoulders. Under the robes, which are cut essentially shapeless, it's hard to see how toughened and lithe she is. Unlike some of her priestly colleagues, Agrima prefers to use magic without some sort of instrument (i.e. a staff or other medium). Thus, her hands are bare and usually cut and scarred from the magic rubbing against the skin. She's tried using gloves before, but finds her control isn't as effecient that way.

As of late, for practicality, Agrima has done away with the complicated hairdos and simply wears it all up and out of the way. While the robes were appropriate, she felt, for someone of her profession, she's traded in for some more travel-worthy clothes.

Personality:  Agrima never felt the need to prove herself, but she does have a quiet confidence that she built up over the years. She is well aware that she is a capable asset, and wants to help out as much as she can without seeming overbearing or irritating. She tends to be a rather easy going person, and typically allows people to believe and do what they want if it's their own choice, and doesn't see much point in convincing to do something otherwise. Likewise, Agrima prefers to have the freedom to do what she wants when she wants to, although she understands that with their purpose and mission, she may not have that independence for a while. Agrima tends to be more logical than emotional, and comes to decisions and logic in that same way. She has no problem giving up some things in favor of others.

Agrima never had much practice in combat, so she's taken it upon herself to develop her magic for some more offensive capabilities, although at the moment she's rather stuggling with it. However, she's also started physically training her body, because she figures that if she's going to be part of a rebellion then she should be able to carry her own weight (literally). Agrima is actually seriously considering just using a sword or another weapon in favor of her magic in combat, as that seems to be going easier than anything else. She doesn't want to be deadweight. One of the few things she's loathe to do is be a burden or someone's baggage.

Strengths/Abilities:  Healing capabilities (these usually take her more energy than other magic), defensive magic (shields, repellant spells to knock opponents back), some mediumship (spirit communication, some summoning ability), working on molding magic into something offensive (and failing), some swordsmanship ability

History:  Because her family had too many mouths to feed, Agrima was almost immediately placed inside of a conservatory. She doesn't harbor any particular resentment for her parents, as she had a very nice life there--considering all the circumstances. She knew where she was going to sleep and when she was going to eat, and that was more than what some people had. Once they discovered she had some magical capabilities, Agrima began training with the other students there. She picked up the concepts quickly enough but the actual applications were harder for her, but eventually she became very capable. She had a short period of time where she was under the service of the kingdom and court, although she never actually came in contact with the queen herself. However, after seeing the ruin the entire realm was falling into, she left the court and sought out the the rebels.

Always accepting new players! You can post as soon as you want! Glad to have you on board! ^^ We chat mostly on Skype if you want to join us, you can PM me your username and I'll invite you to the chat. No worries, we don't use the video or mic, we just use it for the IM (as this was the fear I initially had when I was first invited to Skype).

Livius Diarmaid

~Translates to Envious Patience~

224900.jpg

Species:

Spriggan, Forest Guardians.

Spriggans were depicted as grotesquely ugly, and were said to be found at old ruins and barrows guarding buried treasure and generally acting as fairy bodyguards. They were also said to be busy thieves. Though usually small, they had the ability to swell to enormous size. 

500px-Spriggan_(Online).jpg

Dominantly Male

Personality:

A sensible young man, calm in nature and patient. He isn't one to go out his way to help others but if requested then he certainly will. Knowledgeable and perhaps for this reason proud and stand offish with a temper if one goes out their way to use him or press his buttons. He is reserved a best, not one to openly walk and join others more into reading books, drawing and writing to himself as he learns more about his surroundings. Always carrying a leather back note book for this reason. 

Strengths/Abilities:  

Chaos Magic

A weaker version of all elemental magicks and he can only use one at a time but he trains each element individually so he is ever improving their strength and capacity.

Nature

He is a Spriggan, a being of nature and life force itself. He can command plants and animals to grow or decay.

Swordsmen

He is a expert with an blade, mostly short swords or twin daggers.

Polesmen

Can wield a pole or double bladed spear but he much prefers swords.

History:

As Spriggans are without much history apart from the obvious things like, being immortal guardians of forests, barrows and ruins. Or that they are thieves, otherwise not much is known, only rumours circle around them, not facts. But he is one of them. He is, despite his appearance, rather old. Time does not pass the same for Spriggans as if killed they only return to their 'birth' place to reform in a vat of life essence in a ruin or barrow of sorts protected by fellow kin that are Matrons that nurse the 'newborns' and never gain a human appearance, forever bound to these vats and content with their duty as they act as protectors and parents. Both male and female kin alike.

Though Livius does not invite danger at his door he has had a lot of conflict and died a couple times in his 'youth', a punishment of spending years in the vat to grow and re-live puberty again and again often leaves reluctance in mind to die again... A lesson he does not want to keep learning for the sake of walking with men. So he grew from his 'youth' and destructive tendencies which his kin did not approve of... in the end the last time he was in the vat he was marked below his right eye with what looks like a red tattoo but is actually scar of banishment. Banished Spriggans always have these marks and always on the opposite eye of their dominant hand. In this case, Livius is left handed so it was etched below his right eye. If he dies again they will care for him of course, but he will be shunned from the rest, treated as a human rather than a Spriggan which is one offence that has scarred not only his skin... 

THIS STORY IS BEING UPPED TO NC-17 DUE TO GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. IF THIS CAUSES A PROBLEM PLEASE COME TALK TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN REMEDY THE PROBLEM! 

I apologise for my inactivity, a series of long days followed by a flu left me a bit behind on the events. for some reason i am not getting much activity on skype for the past 2 weeks so if you want to contact me you might have to do it more directly through PMs and this discussion.

I am still willing to go on and fortunately I aleady intended Cirith to be a less active character, sort of like a Gandalf for the story.

tomorow when I am hopefully feeling better I'll read through the new posts and get a post done. I got plenty of ideas for Cirith's personal story and his interactions with the others so lets do it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead