Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayDreamer

Returnating

6 posts in this topic

Looking forward to seeing what the new administration does with the place, so I'll be lurking around a lot I'm sure. I'm also pondering a return to actively RPing, but I'll see how that goes.

Life's been a lot different for me lately. I cut my full time work down to part time in order to start university, just over a month ago now. I'm studying to become a high school teacher. The last time I was really active around here, I wouldn't have imagined I'd be saying that.

Anyway despite having been out of school for five years, uni is proving to be pretty easy so far, so I'll see if I can fit some RPing in again. I realise that the amount of RPing I did between finishing school and now, mostly here, is probably the largest reason why returning to education isn't such a drastic change. Also it's probably a good idea to get back into the aforementioned beneficial RPing, as I'll be majoring in and aiming to teach English (Chinese too, but unless Surreality suddenly decides to switch its main language, that's irrelevant). So more written language practice can't hurt. I'll also be taking creative writing units later in the degree, as they make me practically salivate, and so I'll need the creative juices pumping again.

I'm still long-winded it seems. Basically good luck, and see you all around probably-hopefully.

Yay! It's Day! :D <3

I'm glad to hear you're going back to school. I wouldn't have guessed you would go back for that, either. The last time you mentioned school you were debating about going for design. I think high school teacher is pretty fitting, though.

I hope to stick around this time, too. So here's to new starts, eh!?

Welcome back, Day! Its good to see you here again. Really lookin forward to seeing you about the forums!!

Welcome. Willkommen. Bienvenu. I'm running out of languages I know even the slightest of already. Oh noes! *runs away*

wooop wooop wooop woooop!

zoidberg-11.gif

Welcome back, Day! Its good to see you here again. Really lookin forward to seeing you about the forums!!

Good to be back, and looking forward to being seen around (except when I'm up to no good of course).

Yay! It's Day! :D <3

I'm glad to hear you're going back to school. I wouldn't have guessed you would go back for that, either. The last time you mentioned school you were debating about going for design. I think high school teacher is pretty fitting, though.

I hope to stick around this time, too. So here's to new starts, eh!?

New starts indeed, here's to both of us hopefully sticking around.

Welcome. Willkommen. Bienvenu. I'm running out of languages I know even the slightest of already. Oh noes! *runs away*

wooop wooop wooop woooop!

zoidberg-11.gif

You weren't a multilingual alien crustacean last time I was here, I'll make a note to get a harpoon gun, some cable ties, and a net.

Dont forget the butter. Gotta have lots of butter when you have alien crustaceans. Especially the big ones.

Nice to see you back, DD!