HerculeHastings

Digital Perms

31 posts in this topic

It's mostly modified genetics, actually. In my time, having easily maintained hair and skin is simply a matter of paying the doctors enough money during in-vitro fertilisation to give your baby the right genes.

I was quite surprised to find out that such an important aspect of a person's life is still left to random chance at this age.

Semen is also a great source of nutrition for hair. I guess since I'm a man and have a large supply already within me, my gorgeous silky curls will remain bouncy and refined. 

Errybody be jealous of my fab hair. /flips hair in your faces/

I'm serious about this avocado stuff. I've never had so many people wanting to play with my hair after I've used it. o.o

Also, Green Tea.. and it's wonderfulness is phenomenal. Drink it everyday with honey, not sugar and break open the tea packet, empty out its contents, add a table spoon of honey and evenly distribute over face and neck. Leave on for five minutes and then scrub off like an exfoliator.. Perfect skin in a few days.

Using natural remedies because artificially created shit ruins my face. Everything on me is too sensitive for my own good. ;;

Who would have thought that avocado do had such magical qualities, death! Surely this Mikatao must be a great sorcerer!

On another note, who needs a digital perm when everyone knows twin pigtails are what's in right now, death!

But twin pigtails + digital perms... Wouldn't that be the perfect combination?

Being a mega superstar of so many years, I have of course experimented with various hairstyles. No doubt I'll no longer face a problem of digital perms once I switch to the next hairstyle. I hear all my hair will be straightened out and then cut into a Mohawk.

Of course, I can't reveal any more than this, so please stay tuned for the PV~.

Clearly, this will be Helix's new look.

Outlaw.jpg

1 person likes this