Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrimsonCrescendo

Zombie Apocalypse Weapon of Choice

37 posts in this topic

A plastic cylinder with pens and pencils in. Small stabby things, but stabby things nonetheless. XD

A FREAKING KATANA. like Michonne. And if I find a bag of guns laying around... I'd take it along.

Do you have a bag of guns or a katana to your immediate left? If you do, I'm worried for you and want to inform you it's not too late. ( the rule of the game is that you must use an object immediately to your left.)

Besides, a katana isn't an ideal zombie-killing weapon. Too high-maintenance, requires too much training to use effectively and doesn't have a lot of reach. Also, zombie gore totally kills their value on the collectors' market. Honestly, I'd use a shovel over a katana.

My chosen weapon is... A sofa. I think I don't quite meet the Strength requirements to equip it, so I guess I could prop it next to a door in a barricaded house so I could starve to death instead of being eaten.

Do you have a bag of guns or a katana to your immediate left? If you do, I'm worried for you and want to inform you it's not too late. ( the rule of the game is that you must use an object immediately to your left.)

Besides, a katana isn't an ideal zombie-killing weapon. Too high-maintenance, requires too much training to use effectively and doesn't have a lot of reach. Also, zombie gore totally kills their value on the collectors' market. Honestly, I'd use a shovel over a katana.

My chosen weapon is... A sofa. I think I don't quite meet the Strength requirements to equip it, so I guess I could prop it next to a door in a barricaded house so I could starve to death instead of being eaten.

Wow, that was information overload. Thanks for the dosage. I honestly just read the title. Not, the rules so I am so sorry that my comment made no sense. :)

A body pillow. So if any zombies would like to spoon...

1 person likes this

A metal assault boat.

Sayonara, undead suckers! You'll never catch me on open water!

I have uh...paperwork

Dammit.

1 person likes this

a D20

I swear I'd roll a critical miss if I threw the D20 at a zombie

1 person likes this