Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KoalaKidd

Oh, hi! *little dance*

12 posts in this topic

Hi there! ^o^

So a long while back I joined as "BrocadeDreams," upon the urging of a friend. I had a tremendous amount of fun. And then... the life-sucking, wonderful, monstrous creature known as "The Last Two Years of College" happened, and I dropped away.

But, hoorah, I have recently graduated and moved onto the world of real adult people, which so far seems to consist of much more gaming, writing, and art-making than when I was in school. I'm reclaiming some pieces of my geek identity/soul, although I'm pretty sure I was already operating at a high level of geek-dom (cosplay, con-going, and D&D would put me there, right?). Uhm... I majored in theatrical design. I sew a lot. I love cooking and baking. And aneemals. And lots of other stuff.

So, yay! I'm glad to be back, this time for a longer stay.

Welcome back!

I'm complete shit at things like sewing, cooking, and baking, so I secretly envy people who are good at them. I might as well not have hands.

Welcome back aboard.

The real question is do you love cooking and baking animals?

Sounds fun, welcome back to yourself. Haha.

Welcome to the forums!! I love the little mushroom people in your avatar, something about them makes me want to eat them...

Welcome to Surreality. Stick around, have some fun, have some of the fictional cookies before they are all eaten!

@Tsai Kou: Thank you! I'm sure that you are excellent at other activities involving your hands, such as typing awesome works of interactive fiction.

@DayDreamer: I enjoy cooking and baking things in the shapes of animals... And steak... And cupcakes with bacon crumbles... ((also, thank you ^^))

@Meheres: Thanks :D I hope that the self I rediscover is as not-completely-sucky and imaginative as it was before.

@Valentine: Thank you!! In reality the mushroom people are tiny erasers, so they might give you a slightly upset stomach.

@Blackfrost: Thanks much! I will try to snag a cookie, though I am not above crumb-scrounging if they are worthy cookies (the vast majority are).

1 person likes this

Welcome back to the forums KoalaKidd. Please be prepared to depart with your soul and life as that's what normally happens here

Ahhh I remember that monster.  I, too, have slain that beast.   

Pity that its drops sucked though.... 3 gold, a ring, and some piece of paper! xD

Welcome to Surreality! Hope you have a great time. (Im also quite interested in the aforementioned bacon crumble cupcakes. Sounds amazing :P )

@Raine Bell: Thank you! At least if I lose my soul it will be in the best way possible.

@Asura: UFF. Worst drops ever. Also somehow despite my attempts at evasiveness it still manages to steal so much of my gold! D: Thank you. Also, nom, bacon. It's been said before, but it makes so many things so much better.

@The Dan: hi okay i no leave ^^

Hey Koala! Welcome to S*T! I unfortunately don't remember you. :( Let us know if you were a graduate before and we can get you promoted right away!

And thanks for coming back! :D