Lady_Fate

A Story Continues... [Discussion]

10 posts in this topic

Welcome!

So, I know our most recent attempt has been the mermaid storyline - and were we wanting to pick up there where we had left off? or did you have something else in mind?

I don't mind starting where we left off or doing something new entirely, I'm just excited to get writing! Did you have anything in mind? Because my list of ideas is pathetically short I'm afraid :/ I have to get back on that writing grind!

Truth be told, I was really excited to see where the mermaid thread danced off to! If you are still interested in continuing it - I'd love to pick that one back up! Otherwise, I've got a whole list of ideas and staring suggestions i can supply you with  :rolleyes:

If, however, you'd like to continue your study of Nila (or, rather, Rajani *wink*), you think we should post what little we had into the opening thread here so we've got the entirety of the story in one place?

Then we'll go with the mermaid one! I am quite thrilled with the possibility of being able to play with my characters again, particularly defining Nila's mischievous nature and finally breathing life into Dante :)

I think that we should post what we have so we can have a reference point

Me Too!

Would you like me to post it all at once? or should we take turns pasting them in the order they appeared on HEX?

We could do the post it one at a time or post them all at the same time, with our respective posts in two different colors. Either way, I'm good with whichever :)

Also: It's been quite awhile since I've thought of this plot line, so I forgot how we decided we were going to tackle Dante's involvement. Was he going to catch Shae? Meet with Nila first to get direct orders and more explanation of his role? Or did Marcus plan on doing this? I'm currently writing a bit for Nila and then plan on devoting most of my post to Dante, but I think this information will help me get  out a better post :)

lol - I'm in the same boat as you! I did poke around a bit, though, and I'm pretty sure we were planning on Dante luring Shae into some kind of clever trap... but if we would like to work out the kinks, we could also get caught back up with our re-posts =)

http://www.surreality-rp.com/topic/539-tide-and-tempest-private/

I tweaked the very beginning just slightly... nothing drastic... I just like pretty things... and I discovered pictures of Boldt Castle... anywho - lets post our inserts, shall we?

Oh!

Okay, so I've noticed, we have both been making little adjustments with our replies, and before I continue on with the re-posting, I wanted to know if you'd prefer I narrate something without referencing Nila's return to the mansion, or just carry on in the same direction we had originally gone? This could be a good place to begin afresh (we are practically there anyway) - but if you wanted to retain our first attempts I can work with that too =D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead