Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Team Roleplay Prompts

11 posts in this topic

Here's the thread for Roleplay prompts. Today's date is 11th January 2014. We are starting a day later than schedule! Ooops! Nevermind. 

The time is 19:55 GMT. Another prompt will be posted in 24 hours (it may be posted earlier than that but it won't be valid until 24 hours have passed)

So today's Prompt:

A scene must take place in a bathroom, even if only briefly. Also there should be at least two descriptions of smells

Start your roleplays. And good luck!

Day 2 Prompt

Today's criteria is to include 2 examples of Onomatopoeia. Additionally a character must shed tears, for whatever reason. 

Also in order to avoid timing issues between members a new rule is in place. 

Remember that each daily prompt must be completed in at least one seperate post from each other. In other words day ones prompts cannot be in the same post as day 2's prompts. However day 1's prompts can be compelted over multiple posts if preferred, and so can prompts for day 2, but still they cannot be included in the same post. 

DAY 6 PROMPT

Some kind of legend is invoked.

DAY 7 PROMPT

1 or more characters break out in song.

Dammit I missed yesterday's prompt. My bad guys! >_< Consider yesterday a rest period or something. I won't throw 2 prompts at you now, that's just unfair. Apologies again. 

Day 9 10 Prompt

1 or more characters goes to sleep. Describe their dreams.

Last prompt will be on the 25th. We will give you until "midnight" the 26th to complete your prompts and achieve self actualisation as an overall goal. By this I mean I will check at some point on the 27th so just shoot for finishing on the 26th. 

I did it again. Sorry. You got another break. >_>

Day 11 12 Prompt

At least one character must recall a memory of their childhood that involves a a tree swing in the back garden.

Day 13 Prompt

End it with a bang. Make it an explosive finish. 

Alright just blow something up, okay?

Also I'm giving you guys until the end of the month to finish because I'm nice and this is just for fun anyway!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0