Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice

It's That Time

11 posts in this topic

I come and go, and it's about time I take my leave from this place....

Nah, I'm just kidding. But seriously, you'll be seeing a lot less of me. And if you don't, friends, kick me off because I surely have homework I need to be doing.

Ya see, I've severely overburdened myself with the amount and type of classes I'm taking this semester, along with getting things lined up for my transfer for next semester. I screwed myself over and I should feel bad xD And I do v.v But, this means I will (hopefully) still exist and reply to things, but it will be FAR less often than I usually do. So I ask that no one leave me behind in our rps(except Sorc, I can't stop you guys) and to just be patient with me. I will try my best to balance being on here and completing classes but I don't see it working out very evenly. Haha.

I really am sorry, to those of you who like my fast replies. But, hey, I'll still (occasionally) exist!

As for the game, Swarm... well... I'm going to be doing my best to stay caught up with it and, Trico, I am sorry. I really didn't expect my classes to be this bad but haha, one class already has me a whole week of work due and I have five other classes to fit in. So I guess my posts in Swarm will be few, long, and hold every point I ever intended to make in it. But don't think I'd quit. I don't quit >: D <---- hopefully that attitude gets me through this semester. >.<

But I just wanted to let everyone know. I'm not ignoring anyone(as skype will probably show me online but I probably won't have time to check it often, same goes with the pm system here), I do love every rp I'm in that's alive, and... yeah o.o I hope I'm still loved! Like I said, I'll be doing my best. And I will get to all messages sent to me, just maybe not immediately. Cause, ya know, all friend messages are worth reading and replying to and I love getting messages :3 So don't be too discouraged to keep messaging me!

*bows* Thank you for listening! Be sweet and stuff! *runs off to work on a paper*

So your rp pace with be on par with the average S*Ter instead of lightning fast? I think we'll live. ;P

You do what you gatta do and make sure to always keep your priorities in line. Friends will understand, those that don't aren't worth your time. <3

Haha, well, I know you and a few others like how fast I reply so I kinda feel bad that I can't keep that up. But, yes, I guess it'll be roughly the same as others, now. Haha.

And thanks <3

The holiday period is over. We come to expect a slower pace around this time as people get back to reality. No worries! Take care!

I'll still bother you on a frequent basis. I'll never leave your shit alone.

65740-Particular-Cat-gif-Screw-this-fx8I

Some cats just wanna watch the world burn...

Thanks, Kyo ^^ I just thought I should give a little warning.

And hahahahahaha Val, that's a little more than a 'Maybe', don't ya think? :p I shall keep putting things on my desk just for you!

That second cat is horrifying, the first one looks like my cat and she does that exact thing... mostly with cups though. I can't tell you how many times I'm fooling around on my laptop and the next second "GOD DAMN IT, SELENE!" She's pushed my cup of water off the end table. >.>

Hahahahaha.

Fuck this.

Fuck that.

Fuck your glass of water in particular.

:p

Hahahahaha.

Fuck this.

Fuck that.

Fuck your glass of water in particular.

:P

That's so funny. That reminded me of this gif:

45155-Godzilla-fuck-this-gif-yoYL.gif