Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Gate

The Grand Annual Hunger Games

16 posts in this topic

The year has come to its peak and once again, a young group will be brought in to fight to the death to let all the land know of the Capitol's mercy. Who will you be in this game, will you survive, and will the odds be ever in your favor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYY2r1O3bzQ

This is like a Mafia game, and I thought it would be an easy one to work with. So, hope some people are interested.

How will this game work? My apologies if the explanation is in the YouTube video because I'm using my phone right now and the Internet is terrible.

Oh no, the video is the anthem for the country from the series from the movies. Basically, you'll be the tributes for the games, and your abilities will work like a villain or hero depending on who you are. Some people will be able to take action during the evening while others can't, you know, the usual stuff.

Oh so it's basically a mafia game? Hmm I guess I can take part (though my brain cells are dying at this rate XD).

I thought the Hunger Games was a free for all kinda thing. Is it going to be like that here as well, or will there be hero/villain fixed teams like the normal Mafia games?

Well, the Hunger Games 'is' a free for all, but alliances are made among tributes such as Careers and people like Katniss who found allies in people like Rue in the first book/movie, and people like Finnick and Beetee from the second. It's all how you view it basically. I think it can work.

I'm very interested to see how you'd do this.

I love The Hunger Games.

I'm also interested but there's a huge lack of information. Can you work up a sample game guide?

I'll do so, hopefully I'll have it up by the end of the week, but until then, it's open for all to join in. The more we get, I feel the more fun we'll have.

I'd like to know a bit more about the mechanics too

You're like S*T's ultimate BGM guy.

Music for every occasion.

:lol:

I watch a lot of movies and play a lot of video games. I like music that doesn't get as appreciated as shit like Wrecking Ball which is horrible. I'm good at background music especially since I run D&D campaigns in which you gotta have music that people will remember when they hear it. But yeah, I'll work on the mechanics. In the mean time, try and get more people in on this. I want people to get involved with this.