Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meheres

Evening~

18 posts in this topic

I'm Meheres.

I enjoy things, and one of those things happens to be roleplaying. It's been a while but I write semi-regularly and enjoy being creative in general. I also happen to enjoy graphic novels, video games, and learning things. I usually am attracted to dark roleplays of any style. I tend to love usually unlikeable characters. I mostly like anti-heroes and villains, but dislike stories where those definitions become confining and stereotyped. Playing with perception and looking at new perspectives is just about my favourite thing to do, so all my roleplays ted to be built on converse ideas and different angles.

So, uh... Hi. Hope to find some fun around here!

Sounds like we share a lot of interests! As you will with much of the forums, I hope you find a home here Meheres. Enjoy yourself and if you have any problems just send a Private Message to one of the staff. Have fun!!

Evenin'. I wonder how you mean usually unlikable. It seems to me these days anti-heroes and villains are rather commonly as popular or in some cases more popular than heroes. But that of course is because often such characters are still "cool". I guess what I mean is I'm curious whether you mean, by unlikable, that you enjoy characters people wouldn't consider cool at all, regardless of their role in the story?

Anyway I'm sure you'll be able to find like-minded people, or if not start your own fun and I'm sure people will clamber aboard.

That's very true, the anti-hero tends to be popular these days and that's great. I love the gray area.

I guess what I mean to say is that I generally like characters who have little to no redeeming qualities, but only when they are written to show their own humanity. Evil for the sake of evil is not my thing. Murdering jerkbutts who realise somewhere inside that they're awful people and suffer internally, or don't realise and just build themselves up into isolation. How pathetic.

Oh which reminds me. I love it when awful things happen to people who don't deserve it, and when worse things happen to awful people. I like making my characters hurt and die xD

1 person likes this

Meheres indeed writes some messed up characters. I live with the damage every day of my life. Insurance doesn't cover it, either. My therapist doesn't know what to do with me. It's just awful.

weeps

Kou wept.

And all of Erna, too, wept.

Anyway, good to see you here, let's RP, blah blah blah.

Welcome to the forum! Grab a beer rootbeer and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! Grab a beer rootbeer   butt and have fun!

Fix'd.

Also, hi. :D

I'll grab a shot which will help grab a butt. Otherwise I'm too shy! Do I get to grab any butt or are there rules here about butt gropage that I should know and conform to?

Rule 28: Kou's butt is too godly and thine hand shall breaketh upon touching.

Well hello there dearie and welcome to Surreality. I see you met some of our more wilder members already and we're so glad to have them of course. I do hope you enjoy being here and plan to stay for a while. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the other admins around here and we will be more then willing to help.

Ahhh its like the old days all over again....   all we need now is a very random turtle god.

Hehe  All jokes aside,  welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around, and remember to have fun!

Thanks for the welcomes.

Turtle god? Old days? What sort of people were you... ò_o

I'm starting to question that myself, but I find it hilarious all the same.

Anywho, welcome to the forum! We'll have lots of fun at this party, I'm sure~ :)

Welcome, welcome! I think you'll fit in wonderfully around here, my friend. Enjoy the festivities~~ On a more serious note - 

[touches ur butt] 

Now you're one of us. ♥ Also, there are no rules. Touch all the butts. 

Concerning 'unlikable' characters, I enjoy them too, but I could use some practice writing them myself, in all honesty. Tragedy and awful things happening, though, yes. Yesss. It's a sick and painful pleasure. (god I'm a creep)

Omai.

: D

But such a wondeful creep! Nice to meetya! We should rp sometime.