Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

Not yet dead...

10 posts in this topic

So heya guys.  I've been a bit of an absentee these past few weeks...

Without going into too much detail, shit hit the fan after the first week or so of December, resulting in the loss of internet as well as every shred of spare change I could muster. Im still on rocky footing, but I guess my internet access is somewhat restored, so thats a boon :/  In any case it'll make getting through all this easier.

Anyways, I feel I owe you all a huge apology. Vanishing without a single word, failing to send out cards...  Thanks so much to those who set me one. Definitely brightened my day a bit when i found those in the mail. I owe an even bigger apology to Sean. Life really ballsed up my plans for the Secret Santa. Hope it didnt dampen your spirits too much. I'll try to make it up to you... somehow...  

So...  yeah... 

Sorry I suck, guys :(

It's okay Asura! Shit happens in life, and there's nothing we can do about it a lot of the time. But your Surreality family will always be here to give you support!

Welcome back!

Did you drink lots of Mountain Dew, at least?

And you do not suck. Stuff happens, I'm just glad things are a little better for you.

As Kyo said, we're always here to welcome you back <3

Don't worry about me, I can live without a secret santa gift :D Hope you manage to resolve your stuff soon.

Welcome back!

Oh hey you exist again.

Welcome back!

Well, at least you're back with us now. Did you get your Secret Santa gift?

I think most of us agree that life sucks at times when it pulls us away so there's no need to apologize dear

Thanks, everyone...  I really appreciate all the well-wishing.  At the very least things aren't getting worse, and have stabilized for the moment. Hopefully I'll be seeing some improvement soon.

In the mean time, My word... I sure chose a time to come back- Half of everyone has a new name and theres all of this RP madness about.  Heh, it reminds me a lot of the S*T of old :)   Really happy to see everyone bustling about and having fun!

I did get my Secret Santa gift, and many thanks to Tri for it. He got me a box of 40k minis- Definitely very useful for my army! Soon as I wrap up this commission (landed the job the other day, so that was a nice surprise), I think im going to start painting them up.

Again... just thanks so much, you guys... You've no idea how much it means to me.