Kyo

It's RP Weekend!

67 posts in this topic

I'll do my best to convince my Captain to make a pitstop over in Duchess after we finish touring Tokyo! 

I hear there's been some equally exciting shenanigans happening over there!

Sales of underwear themed plushies and mascots are sky rocketing in that city!

Also yes Maya, let's be new best friends! My space-friend, Eth, has been too busy chilling out with his new alien buddy...

It's just the novelty hooking you in, I've told him. The alien residing inside your body isn't a good friend! But he won't listen, that poor man...

NoiaFacts: I may not be the smartest, but I can still tell the difference between good and bad!

Aliens? That sounds fun! Do you think an alien will go into my body too if I visit your ship? Although I don't know if my new alien buddy can handle what's inside... *pouts*

Sorry about the delay in message transmission!

Our robot scientist's innuendo alarm suddenly went nuts!

I'd prefer it if you could use your spiffy magic to contact this person named TriOctium and get him to help us out a little; we'd try our best to get the Host to assimilate you later as a thank you gesture!

[playing 2 characters, as my username suggests. Will need to figure out how to incorporate them in picture form later :/]

"I see that there has been a brawl in this area! I, the Champion of Fistfights, must simply join in to claim my place! Men, shall we settle this squabble with a drunken brawl?"

"Commander, I do not think it wise to engage in a fight with strangers-"

"Ah! Women and women dragons, always so timid! Speaking of which, on closer look I realise now most of the people squabbling are women! I see now that this is just a petty dispute that I should not join in. Mmph, little girl, are you lost? Where are your parents?"

Nice to see you again Lucia. Still getting along without me? And yes Maya, I seem to be staying alive for now. 

"This training is a pain. It even kept me from an early participation in this ridiculous event. Next time, i'll think twice about training in a hell pit."

WHO IS THIS NEWCOMER

WHY DOES HE ALSO HAVE FABULOUS HAIR

UNACCEPTABLE

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Complacence is an unattractive quality.

"I also have fabulous hair."

*shows off his vagabond locks*

"Oh, but they say a man with no hair over his mouth cannot be trusted! All of you have no moustaches, or even a strand of hair by your lip! Now this is most unacceptable. What kind of sneaky pansies are you?"

The kind that prefer to eat my food from a plate rather than the hair on my upper lip. I think the fact is that you just have a complex maybe? And Lucia, were you possibly referring to me as complacent or the meat head with a mouth who seems to be obsessed with his less than average hair? 

The kind that prefer to eat my food from a plate rather than the hair on my upper lip. I think the fact is that you just have a complex maybe? And Lucia, were you possibly referring to me as complacent or the meat head with a mouth who seems to be obsessed with his less than average hair?

The ape. Obviously.

1 person likes this

I guess I may as well join this odd bunch

Normally I would argue odd is relative, but these individuals due seem to be a stretch. I pride myself in bringing together factions of all different species, but I see little help for this band of misfits...

The ape. Obviously.

I'm glad we agree Lucia. I'd love to keep you on my side.

I'm glad we agree Lucia. I'd love to keep you on my side.

Alliances are a shaky thing in such a war, however I admit that when there is an alien creature capable of devouring our entire realm running around, our concerns are now bigger than this contest. I would gladly accept an alliance with you in such a scenario.

Yes, a being that can consume like that is a force to be reckoned with, but do you think it could best the cosmos itself? Makes you wonder...Regardless, shall I set up a meeting for us to form an alliance for us?

I feel like I've joined this place too late...