Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

Recruitment Into The Zeng Kingdom

15 posts in this topic

"To all folks gathered in this place, I, Ma Yan, have an announcement to make.

I am sure you are aware of the atrocities wrought by the 3 Kingdoms of Wei, Shu and Wu, all of them with the intention of unifying China. Cao Cao is said to be merciless to all who oppose him, and I'm sure many of you have witnessed the consequences. We, the Zeng Kingdom, are a relatively small kingdom, run by my capable leader, Jiang Mu. He intends to build up a dragon army, so that we become a small but strong and unstoppable aerial force! We will need brave young men to help us! If you have dragons, come and do your honourable duty! I believe my partner, Long Mu Xue, also has something to say."

"I am Long Mu Xue, the dragon companion to my commander, Ma Yan. I would like to invite all dragons to join us. We are all united, man or dragon, under the mandate of Heaven. It is said that the Emperor is the descendant of dragons, and therefore we are kin. Dragons, please come and fulfil a higher purpose by taking part in this war. I am but a weak maiden, but I too shall step up when the nation needs me."

"Everyone, if you'd like to take up arms by our side, please register with us here and your family shall be rewarded generously!"

"Little girl, where are your parents? You really shouldn't be running around in a war zone; it's dangerous."

I don't know what this kingdom of yours is all about, but as long as it stays away from Dulcea I am willing to forge an alliance.

Isn't Dulcea just a burnt out, demon-ridden pile of ash?

DOES THIS PROJECT INVOLVE KILLING LOTS OF PEOPLE

I DON'T MIND AS LONG AS YOU LET ME TAKE PICTURES AFTERWARDS

If that is what you think you may well be as stupid as I thought. Shouldn't you be fixing the pool broken by a little girl?

I fixed that faster than it would take anyone to notice it was broken. I daresay I could make your precious Dulcea as good as new. If I wanted to. 

I'd have to decline. We have enough issues with demons and would rather not add bitches to that list. Sorry, I bit my tongue. I meant to say witches.

I don't know what this kingdom of yours is all about, but as long as it stays away from Dulcea I am willing to forge an alliance.

"I am sure an alliance would be most admirable! It sounds, from what I've been hearing, that Dulcea hasn't been enjoying much prosperity. The Zeng Kingdom is but a small nation too, but we mean to extend our reach across China, and our General Jiang Mu will not forget a kindness. We will help each other, and share our troops! And we shall drink wine together when this is all over!"

DOES THIS PROJECT INVOLVE KILLING LOTS OF PEOPLE

I DON'T MIND AS LONG AS YOU LET ME TAKE PICTURES AFTERWARDS

"I have no idea what these pictures you mean are. If you are an artist, then yes indeed, we allow you to paint portraits of the war. Do remember to add words like 'NOBILITY' or 'LOYALTY' on them, to spark feelings of motivation in our people."

SHE ATE HER DAD

"That... I'm sure that cannot be true! Do explain what your metaphor means!"

What has my dad got to do with this? I just want to watch people fight and kill each other, hee hee.

"Now, now, little girl. Women should be demure and courteous. They can't use rough words like that, hm! Your parents can't have taught you well."

"Please refrain from saying this, Commander. It is the rudest to make comments on people's parents and upbringing, and can only reflect poorly on one's moral character."

"Hmph what I'm saying is true, though! However, little girl, I think I like your honesty. If you like, shall you be my goddaughter? I can take care of you and teach you about the ways of life."

Ooh! If you want to be my new father you'll have to make the same contract with me that Frank did. I'll strip you of all your powers and give you some new, cuter ones! And you'll also vow to never let anything harm me, ever. Or I'll kill you.

But it will be totally fun to have you as my dad! :D

I'd have to decline. We have enough issues with demons and would rather not add bitches to that list. Sorry, I bit my tongue. I meant to say witches.

*Cackles madly* Oh I do like this one.