Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wstfgl

Gratuitous Mecha Carnage II: Electric Boogaloo (Closed)

37 posts in this topic

As promised, MECHA DESIGNS.

SeraphSexcalibur.jpg

The Seraph Excalibur, drawn with crappy ballpoint pen because Wstie is enough of an idiot to only realize he brought his pencils to camp on Friday afternoon.

Unfinished.jpg

An earlier draft. DIdn't like how this one turned out so much, so I couldn't be bothered to draw in the legs and one arm. It looked more Blitz than Seraph to me, mostly.

AND FINALLY... MY THIRD PICTURE, GREATEST OF THEM ALL. THE SERAPH INFINITE, BROUGHT TO LIFE BY THE MASTER'S CRAPPY BALLPOINT PEN.

MUSCLEFIBERSYNCHRONIZE.jpg[

1 person likes this

fagits let me in this m show now

No seriously, you guys still have place for one more? I had no idea this was rebooted, guess I need a new suit.

IN THAT CASE, AS IS TRADITIONAL OF PEOPLE JOINING HALFWAY (SEE: FUYUKABA ACADEMY) WE WILL FORCE YOU TO PLAY A MOE GIRL

ALSO IF YOU DON'T POST WITH AT LEAST A SEMBLANCE OF RELIABILITY MAYA IYENGAR WILL EAT YOUR CHARACTER

Well, feel free to participate. We technically have one slot open. :P

The meeting referenced in my latest post is basically to introduce Eche's character into the team. You guys can skip out on the meeting if you want, because the worst that could happen is Prophet-1 throwing a small tantrum. XD

Behold, you wanted psycho and loli, you got psycho and loli. Admittedly, this isn't my proudest moment.

Name: Anya Justerire

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/StickyFinga/MAL/snapshot20070925230931.jpg

History:

Even in the late 21st century, Algeria is still a war torn region, with civil wars ravaging it constantly.  Born in Algeria, Anya was always different from the rest of the kids, as her parents were not French-Algerians, but rather pure blooded French doctors who flew down to Algeria to volunteer with first aid. While many of the kids there had dark, tan skin from the sun and heat, Anya’s was fair and pale, leading her to be constantly taunted by the other kids. Despite this, she retained a sunny and gregarious disposition, thanks to her parent’s good upbringing which she looked up to.

One day, a convoy of ExoSuits hired by FutureTech arrived at the village Anya and her families were staying in, demanding the villagers vacate themselves within an hour to make space for a new ExoSuit production plant. When the village chief protested, the leader of the convoy executed him, before ordering his men to slaughter to rest of the inhabitants. While escaping the massacre, Anya and her parents were caught and brought before the leader. Laughing as he executed both her parents in front of her, she lost it and charged the leader, tackling him and attempting to beat him through his ExoSuit (which of course, failed beyond miserably). Impressed and amused with her courage, he knocked her out and brought her back to FutureTech to be used in their infamous genetic engineering program, which would later be discovered by Vengeance to be nicknamed “Project Spartacusâ€.

Having her limbs replaced by cybernetics implants and genetically altered to improve combat abilities, life in the program was brutal. Anya was constantly pushed to her limits in the physical and cognitions tests, and she witnessed many others her age succumbing to the invasive medical procedures. Trained from the ground up to be prodigious ExoSuit pilots, loyal only to FutureTech, there was extensive mental reconditioning performed, ranging from experimental drug usage to subliminal hypnosis. The only thing that pushed her to resist and continue living was the chance to get revenge on FutureTech, the company that took everything from her.

Life took a turn for the worst on the final day of the program. Rounded up in an arena with several other survivors of the test, Anya and the others were given their own ExoSuits and a simple order: Kill everyone else. FutureTech had planned to use this to determine the strongest subject of the project, and then using their genes to clone an army of super soldiers. While initially stunned and reluctant to fire, all hell broke loose as a kid lost his nerve and opened fire. What occurred next was a bloodbath, as Anya and the rest of the kids fought continuously in the arena for a whole hour, ExoSuits being torn to shreds as they preyed on each other. During that fight, something snapped in Anya. As she slaughtered the rest of the test subjects in a race of survival, she began to enjoy the killing and violence. In the past 2 years of the program, all control and freedom was taken from her. Now, she could take the lives of others and hold it in her hands. As she pulled her knife out of the last survivor, the test was concluded a success and her ExoSuit disabled. Before they could remove her from the ExoSuit, there was a loud explosion as bullets filled the air and the researchers fell down dead. Vengeance had arrived to the scene, and what they saw shocked them. There in the middle of the arena covered in blood and the corpses of the test subjects was Anya in her ExoSuit alone, laughing manically through her ExoSuit’s speakers.

Rescuing her from the test facility, the heads of Vengeance were initially against allowing her to continue combat, even if she was fighting for them. However, after reviewing combat footage from the test, they begrudgingly allowed her to continue fighting as a pilot of Vengeance, her skills too much of a boon to be wasted, especially in this uphill battle. To perhaps soothe their conscience, they gave her the AS-05 Mercy to use, a prototype non-lethal ExoSuit to be used in urban fights. While disappointed to use such a suit, she still longs for a day to use an “actual†ExoSuit, like the Gallant she used in the arena.

Personality:

Sweet, cute and charming, Anya may at first seem innocent to the eyes of a bystander. Having a liking for cute toys and sweets, most would doubt her being an ExoSuit pilot. On the battlefield however, she cuts loose, destroying opponents without mercy, or at the very least, watching them suffer beneath her Angel Suit. She revels in the wonton destruction of the battlefield, but other than that, she still retains her cheerful and social personality while off duty.

REMEMBER, NO  RUSSIAN LETHALITY

AS-05 “Mercyâ€

When combat between Vengeance and FutureTech escalated into densely populated areas, Vengeance had to find a way to minimize civilian casualties without compromising on stopping power in firefights. Starting off with the basic Alpha, advanced non-lethal weapons and armor plating were attached onto it, until it became a one man riot police, its heavy armor capable of taking blows and its weapons strong enough to disable even an ExoSuit.

Weapons and Equipment:

EMS-07S Arc Rifle – Discharging an intense stream of electricity through the air, the supercharged beam will arc towards conductive targets such as enemy ExoSuit, so as to minimize the risk of accidentally hitting a civilian. As it was modified to lower lethality from the original Arc Rifle, this rifle will merely stun and disable the ExoSuit, including the pilot if fire is sustained.

EMS-12 EM Shock Cannon – Mounted in the chest, the Shock Cannon fires an intense pulse of electromagnetic energy, devastating against ExoSuits and nearly any other electronic objects, but completely harmless against organic targets. While it has a relatively short range compared to other weapons of its caliber, it has the ability to affect multiple targets at once, making it an excellent crowd control weapon.

2 x VSE-10 Kinectic Pistol – Large handheld pistols, these guns are the future of the usually clunky riot shotguns. Instead of using rubber pellets or beanbags, which lack enough energy to actually disable an ExoSuit, it uses a G-Particle generator to rapidly project pulses of kinetic energy strong enough to send an ExoSuit flying at maximum power. Onboard computers calculate the minimal force needed to knock out a target so as to ensure lethality is minimized.

6 x Electrical Smoke Launchers – A simple series of smoke grenade launchers with a hidden surprise. When activated, a simple pulse of energy will electrify the specially made conductive smoke particles, electrocuting all within the cloud of smoke.

4 x G Particle Riot Shield – Mounted on 4 sub-arms, these simple riot shields have been upgraded with a G Particle generator each, allowing them to deflect nearly any known attacks. When combined, their power multiplies, giving a nearly impenetrable defence.

1 x Shock Baton – Another classic upgraded with a G-Particle generator, this baton generates over 1 million volts of electricity, making it able to disable and knock out a pilot in a single well placed strike.  

Oh hey it's loli Raiden

We've already got Monsoon and Jetstream Sam, we'll make a great team!

But one million volts would kinda instantly fry someone, wouldn't it? It's kinda blurring the lines between 'non-lethal' and 'I AM LIGHTNING, THE RAIN TRANSFORMED.'

I admit, I chose 1 million volts for one reason only.

It sounded cool.

To be honest, it was originally going to be 2 million volts.

A stun gun's usually at 50,000 -100,000 volts, if I recall. I suppose it's the current that actually makes the difference between 'zap' and 'OH MY GOD THAT MAN JUST EXPLODED MY LIFE HAS NEW MEANING'

Knowing Anya, she'll figure out how to switch from the former to the latter in due time. 

Relevant:

NextwaveExplode.jpg

I'd like to bet five of your Singapore dollars that you'll find a way to kill someone with non-lethal weaponry sooner or later.

This is why stun guns and the like are better designated as 'less-lethal' weaponry. In other words, you can play with them before they die a horrible death!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0