Valentine

What are you watching?

18 posts in this topic

memes-im-watching-you.jpg

That's right!! What are YOU watching, while i'm watching MUH BISCUIT!! Or something. No, this is the 'what are you watching' thread! Movies, TV, your cat. Whatever you're watching, share it!!

I've been following (and loving) the latest season of True Blood. Such an amazing show, but i'm holding off on watching the final two episodes so I have more True Blood to quench my addiction when I start to miss it. lol

Currently watching Digimon: 02, Kitchen Nightmares (US), and Dexter season 8 (reluctantly).

Been watching lots of movies in the theatre too. Recently saw The World's End and You're Next. The former was very, very good. :)

I just now finished plowing through all of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra's first season in preparation of the upcoming second season. I also recently got caught up on The Walking Dead, and now I'm considering watching through Digimon Tamers or Breaking Bad.

I watched the Life of Pi over and over again because HBO was the only channel worth watching out of the 13 others in this hotel and it just kept replaying.

Bleck, if you find a good place to watch Tamers, let me know. I definitely want to go through that again after I'm done with 02!

I am watching IGN's 2hr livestream of Diablo III on console. So excited for this out sep 3rd, woot woot!!

Anyone know of entertaining movies on Netflix instant?

I'm in the mood for scary things, but not in a conventional horror/slasher genre. Things that are mostly creepy or discomfiting, something that sets the audience on edge. I'm okay with films that have jumpscares as long as they're not just thrown in haphazardly.

Some varied examples of the type of thing I'm going for: The Changeling (not that Angelina Jolie movie), The Mist, The Others, The Shining, Funny Games. (Lots of The ___ in there...)

Hmm... There's lots. Let me know if any of these tickle you:

Identity and Session 9 are pretty good psychological thrillers (there's another one too, but I can't remember the title of it for the life of me). If you're okay with mockumenteries, I really do like Grave Encounters (except for the ending). Momento and Following are two good ones from Christopher Nolan. 

Man, wish I could think of more. It's one of my favorite genres.

I've seen Identity and Memento, but now I kind of feel like watching them again. Haha.

I saw Training Day with a lady friend last night. We both agreed Denzel Washington was the real star of that. His acting was great.

Other than that, I've been meaning to pick The Sopranos and Breaking Bad back up for a while, if they count.

I'm currently watching through Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood! I just got caught up on Community which is amazing annnnd I think before that I watched... Pushing Daisies? Again? Haha. 

You butts are really making me want to go watch a freaking digimon marathon!

So yeah now that True Blood is over I'm pretty much just watching Breaking Bad and Orange Is The New Black. 

OH and Attack On Titan. 

Remembered the name of the movie! The Ward! It's very similar to Identity, but I kinda like the actors a little more. I dunno, both were very good.

1 person likes this

I'm sort-of watching some sort of WW2 documentary. Well, it's on in the background.

Remembered the name of the movie! The Ward! It's very similar to Identity, but I kinda like the actors a little more. I dunno, both were very good.

Ooooh, I think i've seen that... was that the one where uh... hrmm, do we have spoiler tags.... I know, turn the font white, highlight if you wanna read my question. So yeah was that the one where - she turns out to be all the other women, cus she was abused in the house? If so, that was a pretty interesting and generally enthralling movie.