Lucy198906

Here is to introducing myself….

11 posts in this topic

Here is to intoducing myself.....

Hello there everyone. I am a returning member after a very long hiatus.  I am nervous about coming back but I am going to see how things go. I was convinced by a lovely lady that I must return to the world of role playing, so I obliged her request and have returned.

A little bit about me and my role playing style.  I love to do fantasy role playing. Meaning I enjoy things that are not in the normal and mundane every day.   However that does not mean I will not try different styles of role playing. I enjoy action, romance, and mystery being involved in my role play. I don’t enjoy role plays where characters have no flaws or weaknesses; sorry I don’t want to role play with someone who is invincible. I L.O.V.E. details when role playing. I like to know what the character is wearing, what the room looks like, what season is it? I feel that when you have all the details you can create a crisp and enjoyable role playing experience where you are submerged into the story and can enjoy the splendor of where it goes.

I think this is enough details for now. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have. Thank you for letting me into your community and I hope to see you all very soon.

Lucy :)

There's my favorite lady. I guess I should have warned you there's already a picture of you on the site. :D

Oh really. I am almost scared to know which one it is.  I will have to continue exploring so I can find it. :)

Oh hey deeere!

I don't recognise you, is your username the same as it was, or have you chosen a different one?

Either way, welcome back!

Do you get naked as often as Ero does? Or rather, do you like other people to be naked as much as she does?

Hello new... Old person! Or is that old new person? Whatever.

Welcome back! Don't worry about mixing in too much, we're all nice and friendly! Except TriOctium. He is an uncouth peasant.

Have fun!

I created a new name and thank you for your welcome. Also depending on the situation will depend on the amount of naked that happens. :p

She is so understating this, I would be naked ALL THE TIME! If there weren't laws against it. 

1 person likes this

Well hello there and welcome back darling. Should you need assistance feel free to hit me up although you seem to be well taken care of by EE and Pain.

Hi Lucy! I tend to get a little unnerved by a long string of numbers following a name. Sometimes they belong to bots, you know. But I'm glad to know this time it's just a pleasant person. Welcome back to S*T! What name did you go by before? And more importantly, did you know HH then?