Seanzilla

[Closed] Dungeon Master Online Episode 2

169 posts in this topic

Added the Player Characters and their links to the first page.

Also a brief explanation of skill challenges:

[12:19:38] Sean: Initiatives are in alphabetical order
[12:22:08] Sean: Amroth (21), Cha'ac (12), Iris (21), Nam (13), Quarius (17)
[12:25:58] Sean: okay first skill challenge is up
[12:26:32] Sean: as a group you have to achieve a certain amount of successes before you get a certain amount of failures
[12:26:39] Sean: in this case 6 before 2
[12:27:04] Sean: you have to think of what skills to use and how to use them yourselves, I've given 2 examples but there are plenty of other useable skills
[12:29:07] Drazhar: Um, I wanna use my acrobatics to climb a building, get a better overview of the street.
[12:29:59] Sean: game is played IC dude :D
[12:30:03] Sean: telling me here doesnt help
[12:30:17] Sean: just write your action
[12:30:25] Sean: and then mention the Skill and Roll in brackets under it
[12:30:39] Drazhar: Ok and then you'll see if I succeeded later?
[12:30:47] Drazhar: Got it

Clarification: During skill challenges you act in Initiative order, but can only use 1 Primary skill per turn. Primary skills are skills that directly contribute to succeeding in the challenge.

OH OH so sorry can I change my stats? DayDay was looking through my character and telling me I ought to perhaps put Dexterity at 10 and Strength at 8 instead. At least, I think that's what he said. Is that okay Seanziiiii?

I'll update my sheet after I get home. At work now. Sorry, I assumed when I updated the money, it had already deducted my items. >.<

Also, how does one share character sheets?

Click on "D&D 4e Sheets" at the top of the page and then 'Share Characters'.

Ether, I don't think we should proceed until we figure out the story behind the ring. It's related to the last adventure, right?

Combat time!

Encounters will work like this in the current system. We follow the Initiative order, obviously. At the start of your first turn you are free to position your character wherever you want within the black square. After that you take your action and you roll. Whether your action hits or misses will normally be revealed in the turn of your target, but if you need to know whether it hits or misses immediately fetch me on skype and I'll give you the results OOC.

As soon as it is your turn you have 24 hours to take it. If you are too late your turn gets delayed. You can take your turn whenever you'd like, but if you reach the end of the intiative order your teammates (or you) have 24 hours to take it or I will take the turn for you.

Of course if you are unable to take your turn in the initial 24 hours for whatever reason, just let me know and the turn won't get delayed.

No need, my guy has got the quest already, so he can fill you in on the details.

From Eth's post I take it the stabilized guy is unconscious? Can we use that herb Eth got to wake him up so I can use diplomacy on him or is that an action in itself?

Failing that, I can use Heal on him again right? To actually heal him now that he's merely stabilized.

What does it mean by Component Cost of a Ritual? Does it mean that whenever we want to use the Ritual we have to pay?