Seanzilla

[Closed] Dungeon Master Online Episode 2

169 posts in this topic

Sean, Grasping Shadows's 1d8, not 2d8. It got nerfed. I think a couple of the brutes wouldn't die.

Okay, then my version was outdated.

We'll leave it like this for now and just remember it for next time

This reminds me that I forgot to check the positioning! Aaaaargh busy life. Sorry for potential delays! Will get to this soon!

:(

Here's an explanation on Opportunity Attacks

Basically, when you are adjacent to an enemy running away normally gives them the chance to attack you. So you have to Shift

I thought that taking one step back took me out of their range, so I could run the rest of the way. Otherwise, I would have Fey Stepped. D;

And I totally didn't expect the HGs to be able to move more than six squares in a turn.

Alisyn, you should try to take out the Guard in front of you in your turn. Spend an AP if you have to. Then target Johnny next.

Remember to Shift out of his range before attacking. If you try to use a Ranged attack within his melee range, you'll provoke OA.

Do we have AP? :o

/clearly no clue

And don't I need to heal? I think I'm almost-dead. xD

Or is that a minor?

HH healed you up nicely.

And yeah, it hasn't really been said clearly, but everyone starts with 1 AP, and earns more at certain points when Sean tells us. So we've all got 1 at least.

Did she? I thought she just assisted me if I healed:

Dayereth can spend a healing surge and regain additional HP equal to my Charisma modifier, which is +5

Ah, it sounds like that I guess. But it means you can immediately spend a surge and heal. Whereas normally you must use Second Wind to allow yourself to spend a surge and heal.

So her doing that saves you spending a Standard action to do it yourself. That's generally how most healing powers work.

He's already adjusted your HP on Roll20 to reflect it, so I'm sure it's correct xD

Yeah, I already added it to your HP~ (I assumed you wouldn't pbject to using a surge)