Seanzilla

[Closed] Dungeon Master Online Episode 2

169 posts in this topic

Shut up, Sean. D;

I told y'all. Those 4's at the beginning. Foreshadowing. -cry-

At this rate... we will. Horribly. Fours everywhere. Dayereth is going to die just like the dice cursed him to. D;

This is all your fault, Man Mountain. You told Dayereth and Korrelia to stop bantering and giving each other moral support! Your jealousy will get us all killed. :o

1 person likes this

If you're bantering in the middle of battle, you're not taking it seriously, that is all. And since Aramachus is driven to ensure nobody dies, since people's actual lives are seriously on the line, and the pressure is entirely on him to keep everyone alive, he cannot help being annoyed if people don't seem to be responding properly to the dangerous gravity of the situation.

Nobody understands the burden of the defender :(

Also nobody is going to die in this case. If your HP goes down to 0, you're just "dying". I can still head over and stabilize you, and I've a minor action heal limited only by my healing surges (of which I have a ton more than anyone else). So if anyone goes down, I can pick them back up. Also got a minor action power to give you an extra saving roll to stop you from degenerating further while dying, so even with multiple people down I can take care of a few in one go.

I can... do it? You mean die? Sean so mean! D;

Dayereth is incapable of being serious. xD

And I would imagine it's hard to kill the bad guys when you're trying to stabilize everyone so they don't die. Lol.

Aramachus should wear a nurse outfit and shed his paladin gear.

Isn't he our only melee fighter? xD

Isn't he our only melee fighter? xD

I'm pretty sure you can get a DLC pack with an alternate costume. He can wear a nurse outfit and swing around a scalpel and a first-aix box casing. 

Where is the dislike button

1 person likes this

Oh well, at least it's you? Since you're a Controller, not like you strike for heavy damage or whatnot. xD

Unlike me. :c

Right. So. What do I do?

If I cast a spell at the guard in front of me, does he get an opportunity attack?

Yes, he does. Therefore, you should Shift 1 tile to the right first. Hit Johnny. You'll heal too if you hit him.

How do I shift? >.> Nvm, looked up in Handbook.

And if I shift right, can't he still hit me when I cast?

Can I shift, move, and attack? Nvm. I was looking from Dayereth's eyes, in which "right" was down. I see what you mean. >.>

Not even. "left" is down.

I'm clearly out of it today.

Clearly your die are still out of it too. xD

I notice that you can Shift JL by 1 sq. Can you Shift him diagonal right to under DD? That way, if he wants to target all of us with another Fan next turn, he has to risk OA from DD (assuming DD can recover from the Stun on his turn).

They've been waiting for this moment. -____-

Hinted at it with the 4's, then they waited until for the right opportunity to kill Dayereth.

Also, replied in Roll20, but putting it here. I check this more than Roll20 anyway. xD

Can I? I missed. Also, isn't a diagonal shift two spaces?
Well, I'm assuming I missed, but I think that's a good assumption to make.
Also, even if that's the case, the shifting starts my next turn. If I'd hit, I could have shifted three.