Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shredwick

Hello again

11 posts in this topic

I am Shredwick, and I bid thee greetings from the Fourth World.

I don't know how to put this, but...I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I own many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led. And through the air. I am he that walks unseen. I am the clue finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly. I was chosen for the lucky number. I am he that buries his friends alive and drowns them and draws them alive again from the water. I came from the end of a bag, but no bag went over me.

I've seen off Count Dracula, Professor James Moriarty and the Martian Invasion of 1898.

I rocked the fretful baby gods to sleep before time started... and I am companion to the women who paste up the stars. The quarters of the world are bound unto my compass. I have taken tea with earthquakes. I know what the bee knows.

I am the one who knocks.

I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. Then I was but young and tender. Now I am old and strong. My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death.

I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities.

I am simply myself. No more and no less. And I want only to be free.

My right hand is lightning and my left is thunder.

My eyes are flame.

My heart is ashes.

Look upon me and tremble.

I don't know where we were going with this, but Morrowind was an awesome game. Welcome to Surreality!.. again?

... Hello Shredwick. XD

Damn it, too cool for me to make a comeback.

Welcome to S*T!

I am also simply myself, but people insist on fitting me with a name. Therefore HH it shall be. If you come into any problems (and you'd know what problems you have, being likely omniscient) feel free to ask me! Or Ero!

... How does one be both Bilbo and Smaug at the same time?

Hello, newcomer! I am myself, but since the secret to pronouncing my name has been lost since the Tower of Babel fell, just call me Wst. Or West. Or Jackass. Everyone does.

Hey, tell us more about yourself! If we know what kind of RP you like, maybe one of us might take interest and RP with you!

If you come into any problems (and you'd know what problems you have, being likely omniscient) feel free to ask me! Or Ero!

What? Me? No, go away. Go harass the scholars that's what they're there for.

Hello, newcomer! I am myself, but since the secret to pronouncing my name has been lost since the Tower of Babel fell, just call me Wst. Or West. Or Jackass. Everyone does.

I tried to pronounce it once but you never told me if I got it right! Q.Q (I'm pretty sure I didn't. I don't know how one pronounces that jumble of letters.)

Well howdy there and welcome. It's a pleasure to make you acquaintance. 

Yo, Shredwick. Welcome to the site! I'm TriOctium, one of the three Scholars you can look for if you need any help getting familiarised with the place. The other two have already posted before me (the people in the blue names).

QJyA10d.jpg

however...

Captain%20America%20understood%20that%20

All of them, in fact. 

Also Final Fantasy XII is terrible but I won't judge you. 

Anyway I'm Kyo. Hello!

34e420be1b862eaee90f8f31fd3136b555e03425

Well actually, kinda interesting. Sounds like he's a cross between a hobbit and GI Joe. I'm okay with that. lol. Welcome.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to dusting off my literary wings with you all very soon

Hahaha certainly certainly! The people who posted here are all still around, so no worries.