Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

The Weekly S*T Scoop 8

11 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone! The eighth issue of the Weekly S*T Scoop is out now, featuring RP Month!

http://surreality-rp.tumblr.com/day/2014/01/22

In the meantime, the Weekly S*T Scoop is calling out to any of you who want to take up a reporting job as well! Holly Hearts will be on a trip to the Bahamas in early February, and is thus unable to turn up for the show after next week! The slot will thus be open to any of you who want to try your hand at reporting. The topic can be about anything (not even strictly S*T-related, though maybe something that can be linked back to roleplaying is preferable) and most of you would know by now how I've been doing my interviews. You can also work in pairs -- don't have to do this alone.

And you also have a lot of time to work on it! The deadline for submission to Kyo is 4th February. The article will go up the next day.

So does anyone want to volunteer? You can of course make up your own persona now that Holly Hearts is absent.

Public Service Announcement: For the sake of maintaining our reputation I hereby declare that Zuriel Finnegan is not permitted to report for the Weekly Scoop.

(Also I might fill in for her if nobody else wants to. How many weeks vacation is. Miss Hearts taking?)

I can fill in too. Go, Weston Finagle, INTREPID CORRESPONDENT!

I think wst would be far more entertaining than me in this case.

Wst we should do a double scoop. Weston Finagle and Tristan Oculatus, the Morally Dubious Detective Duo!

But no one in their right mind reports for the S*T Weekly Scoop anyway!

She's only taking a break for 1 week!

Though I guess if demand is high we can have a whole series of news reports by different people.

I don't mind, if nobody else is doing it.

I need it before Wednesday 5th Feb. 

You guys can do what you like and get it to me. You can either do seperate scoops and i'll stagger the release, or do a joint entry. I'll leave the fieldwork to you, just pm me the finished result. 

Also if you guys enjoy it and wish to do a regular thing, we can always slot you in on another day. Or just give Holly Hearts more free time!