Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serena Death

Uh.. Hello..

26 posts in this topic

I feel like I'm being called to the front of a classroom to give a speech right now. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi, I'm new." Heh. On another note: This site has some super awesome writers from what I've seen so far, makes me feel a bit out of place. Oh! I like purple, by the way :P

Purple is the greatest colour

Welcome aboard!

1 person likes this

YOU LOOK DELICIOUS

Hi! I'm Wstfgl. You can call me Wst, West, Your Excellency or something like that. If you've got any questions pertaining to the site, you could ask HH, Raine Bell or TriOctium, our Scholars. They help newcomers, they don't bite and they've been house-trained, spayed and neutered. You'll be in good hands.

Have fun!

2 people like this

Yes, I'm one of the Scholars that Wstfgl has mentioned. Don't feel out of place among us, we're a friendly bunch! Glad to have you in the site, Serena. What genres of RP do you like the most? And have you been RPing for long?

1 person likes this

Blue is better. But purple is a pretty close second. And now something random...

Another-Better-Love-Story-than-Twilight.

If you weren't born in the 80's, you probably won't understand the connection. lol

WELCOME!!!

1 person likes this

Hahahahah! XD Val, *giggle, snort*

Anyway, I love purple, and amusingly Serena is one of my favorite names, it was supposed to be my actual name. My mother had picked out "Serena Elizabeth" for me but a week before her due date she had been talking to a friend who mentioned to her "Amanda Victoria" and well that's what she went with. Too bad, I seriously considered for a long time having my name changed, but decided it was too much work and wasn't sure how I'd feel about suddenly trying to go by a different name.

On another note, most of us do in fact bite, but we will gently and lovingly masticate your flesh. I don't know where I'm going with this... I like to bite. <.< >.>

Anyway, hope to see your around the forums, join some rps, make epic with the awesome peeps. :D

1 person likes this

That picture took me a second, Val, but then I was like OHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Yep. It's morning, thanks for asking.

Anyway, welcome Serena ^^ I have to go with what Ero said about the biting. Just always have your guard up o.o Except with the Scholars. They're so sweet and helpful. And give you pet pangolins. THANKS AGAIN, TACO!

But, to be nicer, don't be intimidated :) I dunno how you rp but the people here make it fun, that's for sure. I've enjoyed most of the stories I've gotten into here so I doubt you'll be disappointed ^^ And don't be afraid to use the pm system! Especially if you have someone in mind you want to rp with specifically. Just message them up. May friends come to you quickly and kindly :)

1 person likes this

I bite.

I bite like this.

Puppy_bite.gif

But if you try to bite back. 

I bite like this.

cat-rabbit-2.gif

1 person likes this

Hello!

Welcome to Surreality. I'm Kyo. I, rather haphazardly, attempt to run events and contests around the forum. I also look after our social networks like facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc. Although I do have some secret bloggers at hand to help me out. 

At any rate, welcome once again! Do stay!

1 person likes this

Purple is the greatest colour
Welcome aboard!

Thanks. And thanks.  :D

YOU LOOK DELICIOUS

Hi! I'm Wstfgl. You can call me Wst, West, Your Excellency or something like that. If you've got any questions pertaining to the site, you could ask HH, Raine Bell or TriOctium, our Scholars. They help newcomers, they don't bite and they've been house-trained, spayed and neutered. You'll be in good hands.

Have fun!

Very well, Your Excellency! Great, the name drops are much appreciated. I'll be sure to ask them questions when I get confused - which is mot of the time, unfortunately. Lol @ 'house-trained, spayed and neutered' 

Thanks a lot, I'm sure I will have fun.

Yes, I'm one of the Scholars that Wstfgl has mentioned. Don't feel out of place among us, we're a friendly bunch! Glad to have you in the site, Serena. What genres of RP do you like the most? And have you been RPing for long?

Heh, thanks  :D Hmm.. I think my total time role playing would fit into less than a month's worth of days, but I'm coming from a comic book site where they do pretty much anything. I've had a fairly good amount of exposure to different genres, and oh my gosh, I love them all, but my strength is in normal interactions. I'm looking to expand my horizons, though.

Blue is better. But purple is a pretty close second. And now something random...

Another-Better-Love-Story-than-Twilight.

If you weren't born in the 80's, you probably won't understand the connection. lol

WELCOME!!!

Thanks, Val! I was born in '92 lol.. I think I get it, though. The pen was used to untangle the tape or something? Anywho, blue is actually my second fave. Heh. :P

Hahahahah! XD Val, *giggle, snort*

Anyway, I love purple, and amusingly Serena is one of my favorite names, it was supposed to be my actual name. My mother had picked out "Serena Elizabeth" for me but a week before her due date she had been talking to a friend who mentioned to her "Amanda Victoria" and well that's what she went with. Too bad, I seriously considered for a long time having my name changed, but decided it was too much work and wasn't sure how I'd feel about suddenly trying to go by a different name.

On another note, most of us do in fact bite, but we will gently and lovingly masticate your flesh. I don't know where I'm going with this... I like to bite. <.< >.>

Anyway, hope to see your around the forums, join some rps, make epic with the awesome peeps. :D

Awesome. I think Amanda is a lovely name, actually. My sister's best friend is named Amanda, and she's the coolest :D Oh my, you make being bitten sound like a wonderful experience that I should try.

I'll definitely join some. In fact, I was like ------> this close <------ to joining your 'War of the Millennium' RP last night, but I was pretty poohed so I went to sleep instead lol.

That picture took me a second, Val, but then I was like OHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Yep. It's morning, thanks for asking.

Anyway, welcome Serena ^^ I have to go with what Ero said about the biting. Just always have your guard up o.o Except with the Scholars. They're so sweet and helpful. And give you pet pangolins. THANKS AGAIN, TACO!

But, to be nicer, don't be intimidated :) I dunno how you rp but the people here make it fun, that's for sure. I've enjoyed most of the stories I've gotten into here so I doubt you'll be disappointed ^^ And don't be afraid to use the pm system! Especially if you have someone in mind you want to rp with specifically. Just message them up. May friends come to you quickly and kindly :)

Thanks for the welcome, Ice :) *Googles 'pangolins'  OH MY GOSH!!! SO ADORABLE!!! I want one :(

Will do, and yeah, I've enjoyed what I've read here so far. There's so much talent and awesomeness in circulation.

Hello!

Welcome to Surreality. I'm Kyo. I, rather haphazardly, attempt to run events and contests around the forum. I also look after our social networks like facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc. Although I do have some secret bloggers at hand to help me out. 

At any rate, welcome once again! Do stay!

Thanks, Kyo! That sounds like a pretty demanding responsibility :s

Here. You and your crew have some cookies for your hard work :D

I'll definitely join some. In fact, I was like ------> this close <------ to joining your 'War of the Millennium' RP last night, but I was pretty poohed so I went to sleep instead lol.

Well, we would love to have you if you do decide to join! ^^ <3

Hi Serena Death! I think green's the best colour hurrumph.

But I guess blue isn't so bad, especially when it's the Scholar shade of blue. And I'm born in 1992 too!

Welcome to S*T! I'm pleased you like our writing. Unfortunately I haven't been contributing much to it nowadays. I realise I can't write when I'm under stress. >.<

1 person likes this

Purple is by far the best color. Welcome welcome. I'm not born in 1992, but was close.

1 person likes this

Hi Serena Death! I think green's the best colour hurrumph.

But I guess blue isn't so bad, especially when it's the Scholar shade of blue. And I'm born in 1992 too!

Welcome to S*T! I'm pleased you like our writing. Unfortunately I haven't been contributing much to it nowadays. I realise I can't write when I'm under stress. >.<

Hey, you! :D Green is pretty awesome, yeah. I'm a vegan so I can't not like green :P

1992 is an awesome year to be born! High-five.

Purple is by far the best color. Welcome welcome. I'm not born in 1993, but was close.

Thanks! And does that mean '92, too?! *Eyes sparkle with hope*

Wow, lots of '92ers here, eh? Well, sort of.. I think!

Born in 89, you guys make me feel old...

1 person likes this

Highfive Kyo. '89 was the best year to be born in.

How many Berlin Walls fell during your years? Thought so.

1 person likes this

I'm '90, my boyfriend is... '86 I believe. When I told my little cousin our age difference she proceeded to go "EWWWWWW!!" I think she's like 12....

Three years ago (so I was 20ish) I went on a field trip for my little brother, it was an overnight thing and our mother couldn't do it, so guess who's the best sister in the world? Anyway, I had about 5 kids that I was leader too and the girls in the group loved me, it was adorable. Inevitably they asked me how old I was and when I told them I got a "You're old!" I just laughed, oh these kids! 

Honestly though when people say "Oh I feel so old" or "You make me feel old" I'm at a loss, I feel like a spring chicken, and just because I read memes about the '90's' and know all the references doesn't mean I'm old... at least it doesn't make me feel old. Lol. I must be broken.

'87 was better. That was the year I was born in, thus making it better by default, but if you need further reasons:

Unknown Date â€“ Thomas Knoll and John Knoll develop the first version of Photoshop.

So we've got the first woman in the rock and roll hall of fame, an amazing astronomical event, The Simpsons is born, a big step towards world peace is taken, kids in Louisiana arent being forced to learn religion as 'fact', the Metal Gear series is spawned, The best star trek series was released, Mega Man is released, Final Fantasy is released and photoshop is created. Ellen Page was born that year, and Hilary Duff, and Karen Gillan. Robocop came out that year, Full Metal Jacket, Predator, Dirty Dancing, Empire of the Sun, Lethal Weapon, The Lost Boys, Hellraiser, Good Morning Vietnam and Dragnet. There was much more, but they didn't make my list. lol. Sooooo........

giphy.gif

Well, I can't top that. Heh. :p

I'm '90, my boyfriend is... '86 I believe. When I told my little cousin our age difference she proceeded to go "EWWWWWW!!" I think she's like 12....

Three years ago (so I was 20ish) I went on a field trip for my little brother, it was an overnight thing and our mother couldn't do it, so guess who's the best sister in the world? Anyway, I had about 5 kids that I was leader too and the girls in the group loved me, it was adorable. Inevitably they asked me how old I was and when I told them I got a "You're old!" I just laughed, oh these kids! 

Honestly though when people say "Oh I feel so old" or "You make me feel old" I'm at a loss, I feel like a spring chicken, and just because I read memes about the '90's' and know all the references doesn't mean I'm old... at least it doesn't make me feel old. Lol. I must be broken.

Little kids are adorable! I have a nephew who think he's grown, and he always tries to argue with me. It gets pretty frustrating at times, but whenever I look back I can't help but laugh.

You know, to me, you aren't exactly old until you're 30. I'm pretty sure I'll change that to 40 once I get there, and so on. I think it's more important how we feel, though. Not age-wise but just in general. Like, do I feel good? Okay then, that's good enough for me, lol.

'87 was better. That was the year I was born in, thus making it better by default, but if you need further reasons:

Unknown Date â€“ Thomas Knoll and John Knoll develop the first version of Photoshop.

So we've got the first woman in the rock and roll hall of fame, an amazing astronomical event, The Simpsons is born, a big step towards world peace is taken, kids in Louisiana arent being forced to learn religion as 'fact', the Metal Gear series is spawned, The best star trek series was released, Mega Man is released, Final Fantasy is released and photoshop is created. Ellen Page was born that year, and Hilary Duff, and Karen Gillan. Robocop came out that year, Full Metal Jacket, Predator, Dirty Dancing, Empire of the Sun, Lethal Weapon, The Lost Boys, Hellraiser, Good Morning Vietnam and Dragnet. There was much more, but they didn't make my list. lol. Sooooo........

giphy.gif

Whoa..   :P That gif! You win, lol.

Looks to me like you're fitting right in; that's never a bad thing. Good to have you.

Highten, '89 all the way.

Also, to counter Val's list, as if the end of the Cold War period isn't enough to mark 1989 as more monumental in human history, it's also the year the World Wide Web was first conceived of and proposed. So we have 1989 to thank for the fact we're all talking here right now, and can go look up stuff that happened in our birth years for the sake of competition.

Anyway, I guess you're cool enough Serena, for being born in the same year as HH. So welcome aboard.

2 people like this

Alright, I guess I have to give '89 it's fair do, as it gave us the web. But equally, I was born in '87, so I still say it was better. lol

Wow....anyway welcome darling. It's a pleasure to have you with us. As you were told earlier should you need anything you contact myself or any of the other scholars and we'll be more then happy to help.

Now just to jump on the bandwagon, I'm a '91 babe so we're around the same age

1 person likes this

I'm older than every single one of you. XD I was born in '82.

Anyway, welcome Serena! Hope you have good luck finding RPs to jump into.

1 person likes this