Seanzilla

(B) Episode Two: One Ring To Rule Nothing At All

152 posts in this topic

"Assuming we can find the Guildmaster then yes, let us proceed to meet him with all haste. Or otherwise ask his location from the locals." Aramachus added.

[yes onward]

The group of adventurers decided to complete their quest as soon as possible. They noticed that one of the groups who had travelled with them was moving towards a large building marked as the Guild Hall on their map. That’s where they probably needed to be. 

Once they stepped into the Guild Hall they heard a female voice welcome them. “Welcome, adventurers, to Avalon.†A woman with long blond hair, dressed in a red dress and a black hooded cape came walking down a large ornate staircase. “You are the adventurers sent here from Winterhaven, I assume. I am Sierra, the Guildmaster, and I will serve as your guide.â€

She moved towards a bookcase and pulled a large ledger out of it. “My first piece of advice: create or join a Guild. Joining a Guild would offer a lot of perks and privileges exclusive to those registered to a Guild. There are two restrictions to starting a guild: you need 10 members to sign your charter and the creator has to be level 3 or higher.†Sierra examined the group of adventurers before her. “Luckily you are 10! Well, are you going to create a Guild?â€

[Everyone receives 270XP for a level up. From this point on Group A and B are (temporarily) together. Please reply in the Group A thread.]