Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrimsonCrescendo

Leaving

4 posts in this topic

In light of some recent events, and some irreconcilable differences, I'm leaving the site. It's clear to me now, that I should have passed this place by. Thanks to everyone who did make me feel welcome. Unfortunately, there were some...others among you, whom I won't name here, that don't feel I belong here. And honestly, considering the massive post lengths here, I'm inclined to agree with them. I've been out of forum RP for too long to just jump right back into the multi-para part of the pool, and it was stupid of me to attempt it.

Sorry to anyone that was looking to RP. I just can't ignore the drastic differences in skill any longer. It was nice to pretend for a while, and I'm grateful to those that showed me kindness. I hope you all enjoy yourselves, and I wish you all the best.

See you.

I don't think you should leave just because you couldn't roleplay with certain members, Crimson. In a community of people, you can't expect everyone to get on. It would be good for you to stay and find people who are at a similar level to you, or mindset, however you want to approach it, and build from that, in terms of writing, etc. But if you are determined to leave, then I can only wish you all the best.

Hm. Seems something went on that I missed. Why don't you shoot me a pm telling me what happened, hm, dear? I can assure you I bet I can find a different solution than for you to leave. I also have a few other options to give you that others here can't. I do hope you get back on to check this and message me. If not, well, I can't be heard then, now can I?