Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Of Swords and Dragons {Closed} [Need 1-2]

74 posts in this topic

Yeah. I still want to do this. As long as we CAN do this, y'know, that people have the time and whatnot.

Okay, well Alisyn will be the first to tell you that it takes me forever to do anything.

If you guys are happy to accept that this won't be a fast paced role play, then it can go ahead.

I'm not going to set a limit. If people want to post the same day after someone else has, that's cool, but if they can't/don't feel like it for a week or two, that's cool too.

And I'm sure there will be times when two characters will be interacting more than the others, too. We'll work with it as it goes.

^_^

I've sent a message to Pain, but i'll say here as well. I feel that this is not likely going to move at the pace that i'd like it to, and as a result of that and wanting to have a faster-moving RP, i'm going to bow out and resume plans on my own dragon-based RP. Apologies to all involved and I hope the RP goes well!!  

Okay, well due to a cancellation, I was going to start writing this tonight.

But I'll see if Alisyn and Ero are okay with being a trio first.

I'm sure Ero needs to figure out the same

-nodnod-

Although maybe her character's estate is nearby or something like that.

Actually I was thinking maybe you get caught and the village is within Sage's 'domain' and so you get sent to him directly. Also, if Alisyn doesn't have any ideas for her character, I would welcome her as a part of Sage's 'house.' Technically Sage is a mage too so I can't really call you my court wizard but we could probably come up with something? Just an offer, no pressure.

So, she'd like me to edit my post?

OR, if Alisyn is up for your idea, you can just write that she gets brought to Sage in your post? I don't mind, it cuts all the other crap out.

Oh, and by 'she' I meant Alatariel, not Alisyn's character, obviously. Have her brought to you, if you so wish.

And yeah, if it helps Alisyn too. 

I meant as far as if Alisyn wanted to be part of my estate's crew... maybe she could be my personal bard? XD I don't see Sage with a bard but he might humor one for public appearances.

No, he does actually have an adviser. XD He usually bickers with Sage for doing stupid things, like capturing and torturing demons for scientific purposes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0