Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Of Swords and Dragons {Closed} [Need 1-2]

74 posts in this topic

He doesn't advertise himself as a mage, though. He calls himself a traveling bard-scholar thing.

Lol, that only answered the first question, but I'm going to assume it means you don't want to be any of Sage's estate crew peoples.... I was just trying to give you a base on where to throw in your character. Perhaps you're seeking shelter for the night and go to Sage's estate? I dunno, was just trying to shove all three of us together. 

I must have missed your second question, sorry. >.>

I don't mind, I'm just saying that he might go to Sage's estate and knock on his door to seek shelter for the night in exchange for music, but he's not someone who'd stay there for an extended period of time. Especially given the current state of things.

So Sage's people could capture Alatariel, and then Alisyn's character could drop by, looking for shelter?

Hmm. Which timeline would work better for the plot? Him being there already, or coming after she's captured?

If Claude is there already and he sees them manhandling Alatariel, he's going to say something.

Humm, whatever you want to do. ^^ I was just trying to pose ideas. If you don't want to be there at all, that's cool. I'm not trying to put any pressure or make you feel like there are no other options.

Would be an awkward and extremely short post of pretty much just sending a butler to let you in since my character is currently occupied. 

I know I suck guys, sorry.

I've actually been pretty sick these past few days.

But I haven't forgotten about this, I promise.

So Pain finally decided to grace us with a post, and we worked out how Sage and Alatariel would end up traveling together but I need to talk with you, Alisyn, about how your character(whom I can't recall the name of right now) is going to end up in this little trip. 

If you do skype, please throw me a message - glassdaemon - I sent you a contact request.

Hey guys.

Not sure where Claude is going to fit into this, so I'm going to back out. I can't force him in without breaking his character and making an implausible situation.

But have fun~~~~

Boo, you whore.

Ero, do you want to continue as one on one?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0