Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheExpressionlessDoll

Im New....

9 posts in this topic

Hello, Ex! Can I call you that? I prefer Ex to something like Doll or The.

I direct your attention to this friendly thread, which will hopefully answer most of the questions that you may have regarding the site. If you are still confused about anything, you can always send a message to me and I'll try my best to help you out. :)

Welcome to the site, and I hope to see you around!

Hello! welcome to Surreality! As TriOctium says just check out the thread and let him or one of the other scholars know if you have any questions. We're a friendly bunch so hopefully you'll get stuck in soon!

Hi Doll! (I still prefer Doll to Ex, really) I'm not really sure where your confusion lies, but yes clicking on Octy's link will help. If you're confused about using forums in general, then well, feel free to ask! Also, the PM option is right at the top bar, where the envelope icon is. (Gosh I hope I'm not insulting your intelligence or anything; I just thought I may as well explain everything just in case. ^^)

Anyway yes, I'm HH! I'm one of the Scholars, just like Octy, and we're sent down from the nether beyond to help Students out. So don't be afraid to pester us.

Hi there darling. Yes do look at that link tri posted for you and of course feel free to pester your scholars with questions

Hello, doll~

Okay that's creepy.

Hi, I'm Wstfgl the Unpronounceable. You can call me Wst, West, some bizarre corruption of the above or Fabulous Prince. Welcome to Surreality, and enjoy yourself! Don't worry, the scholars don't bite. In fact they're real helpful, and know how to sit, fetch, heel and shake hands!

Hey, tell us a little about yourself. What kinda roleplay do you like?

Guys, guys. Obviously the best thing to call our new friend is TED. Welcome.

2 people like this

Welcome to Surreality! It's pretty easy to get used to this place, especially because we have such a great helpers like HH to guide you around the site and help you jump into role playing. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! :D

Guys, guys. Obviously the best thing to call our new friend is TED. Welcome.

This guy. This guy is a smart guy.

1 person likes this