rubberrazors

Celebration Thread

613 posts in this topic

Lady_Riddle, that sounds great :). Glad you are doing good! I know how difficult these things can get, but if you actually notice you've been doing better, it means you've made a great leap. So just calmly keep going and you'll be fine, give yourself what you need.

=======

After waiting/trying for about 4 days now I've finally been able to retrieve my Windows product key from my crashed computer...

Whoop!

Thanks DragonGuard! It's a process for sure...

Today I am celebrating the fact that, although I slipped into a little depression this afternoon/evening, I'm bouncing back quicker than usual. There might be hope for me after all.

I am also celebrating orange creamsicle pops. Cause holy damn... they are good. 

1 person likes this

Work has been so consistently crap for so long now that I'm finally attaining the idontgiveafuck attitude necessary to get through the day.

I'd like to see anybody else try to complete a role play in three weeks. Just saying.

Talk about a personal record. Holy shit.

<3 LOKI OMGGGGG

Now. Right. Now.

You're also invited. This is polygamy. 

1 person likes this

I think I just worked my way around having to pay $80 for a document we sorta need for our project, even though it's only a tiny bit of our research.

So yay, got the document AND don't have to pay 80 bucks... although we would not have done that any way.

Also I'm loving the humble bundles this week... there goes another $11....

http://humblebundle.com/

I just made my first RP post in many, many months! Two posts, even! 

I've been super down about writing for a long time and it feels great to have finally done something again. I've written a few things outside of RP in the past several months, but they were few and far between, and pretty uninspired. But I have a feeling I'm about to get RP fever again. I'm excited. ♥ 

3 people like this

After 8 months at a job that loved to schedule me on double shifts (when I specifically told them not to, many, MANY times), and searching for another during 5 of those months, I finally got hired at 2 different facilities in the same week! Both places are not only 20 mins from my house, but 20 mins from each other, compared to the hour-long drive to my first job. Today I worked my last day, and my last double for them.  :)

The only thing I can say about that place, is that I won't miss it at all.

2 people like this

Kind of dull/lame news, but I'm happy that I'm about 80% complete on a cross-stitch project I started a few days ago. :)

I won a tenner on a scratch card this morning.

:D

I don't usually win anything.

1 person likes this

Watching Digimon season 2!

It's so bad that it's goooood!

1 person likes this

Watching Digimon season 2!

It's so bad that it's goooood!

Be careful ack! doesn't kill you.

Also the custom stick I ordered 2 months ago finally arrived. Yesssssss!

No, it's pretty bad. The first 21 episodes are really the only decent parts. I just watch it for the Davis/Ken chemistry. :E

I'd be mad if you said that about Tamers, though. Because you'd literally be stupid. No way around it.

Environmental Health in the UK have finally, finally, finally said that piercing guns can't be used in studios.

My friend's gonna make me some curry tomorrow~ I have never been so excited for food.

Digimon season 2 is a cornerstone of the last vestiges of my happy period of childhood. And yeah, it's pretty bad.

Tamers is great though.

Also, I've never had curry, but I've seen pictures of it and I've always thought it's something I definitely want in my body.

1 person likes this

How could you get through so much of your life without eating curry!? That is so sad!

I had nandos today. It was gooooood!

I've never had good Indian food though everyone tells me it's supposed to be good...? idk; I admittedly haven't had very much, so I should probably keep trying.

Also, my friend is making Japanese-style curry, and (South)East Asian curry is one of my comfort foods. Nomph~

You didn't like the indian food at the place I took you? D8!?

And I'm finally going to the chinese buffet for dinner tomorrow. That's exciting.

1 person likes this

It's Friday and I have the weekend off.

This is madness.

1 person likes this