rubberrazors

Celebration Thread

613 posts in this topic

Should be going into the frown thread :P

My first one and a half weeks in university has been great. I love the life here, especially because I stay so close to campus. It really helps a lot when there's like 4 hour breaks in between lectures. I hope this trend will continue on for the rest of the year.

Oh damn I completely forgot to arrange to meet you that week, I am so sorry. I was quite preoccupied the entire week.

DNDPALOOZA!! My DM dubbed it so. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning we were doing 'challenges' where we had to take a picture of something (for the last two of ourselves). There were seven total: 1. An evil bunny has been running rampant terrorizing people, he hides in many forms and places, take a picture of him. 2. Find a real world item of something in the DnD campaign. 3. A representation of your character. 4. A representation of a boss. 5. A representation of a non-hostile NPC. 6. A picture of yourself performing one of your characters attacks. 7. A picture of yourself performing one of your characters daily attacks without caption - DM had to guess it. I found them hilarious to do. I found the last two challenges a bit uncomfortable just because I'm me, but I did eventually suck it up and do them. He gave us bonuses for completing them, the first 6 will only last for this weekend, the last one is a permanent alteration to one of the daily attacks.

So we played from 6pmish to about 11:30pmish last night, tonight will be a super long night going from 6pmish to whenever the fuck we faint, last time that was at like 4am. Then we play again on Saturday night from 11:30pm to again, whenever we faint of exhaustion. I'm excited to play some more. ^^ I love my DnD campaign, my character has been around so long(I've been playing so much) she's turning into a fucking god. XD But no worries, my DM is always presenting new challenges, even though I'm just about unkillable. The rest of the team dies and I'm just trollin around like "Lul, death, what's that?"

Went on the Harry Potter studio tour today.

Ommmmg, it's AMAZING

I've got pictures if anyone would like to see.

1 person likes this

Hell yeah!

Went on the Harry Potter studio tour today.

Ommmmg, it's AMAZING

accio studio tour photos~

Hell yeah!

accio studio tour photos~

I have a LOT of pictures.

Do you guys want a tiny sample, or a little bit of everything?

This is my 300th post! Feel like I should have more, though...

I am also celebrating how incredibly gay the RP with that loser right there ^ has gotten. I mean... wow. Even I didn't think it'd get this gay. Damn. 

Some other, RP-unrelated things are getting pretty gay, too. Also in a good way. I'm into it. 

1 person likes this

Celebrating finishing a uni project I've spent almost 30 hours on. It has consumed me for the last 3 days.

Give me an essay over this damned elaborate creative work any day. My poster has over 3000 words worth of annotations anyway so it might as well have just been an essay...

2 people like this

So

um

I may or may not have won a free PS Vita in a lucky draw

yeah

1 person likes this

Shipping's kind of a pain, you know. Can't go shipping things off willy-nilly.

set in the tentative dates for both sunset's and BFF's visits in february. super nerve-wracking but I'm really excited~;

especially for sunny. I must be a worthy senpai. orz

1 person likes this

Kind of excited to move into more of a project management role. I feel like I'm just falling too far behind in the development world, but I think my diverse skills and anal retentiveness to be organized will do well... Plus just one more thing I can add to my resume, I guess. :)

I graduated today! :D 

Got a 8 (out of 10) on my final internship project.

This internship is partly why I haven't been online for much lately, but now I'm officially a 'bachelor of science'  so I hope I'll have some more time on my hands.

1 person likes this

People are starting to come back(myself included!). I didn't think I'd disappear but then stuffs happened! D: But everyone disappeared with me so :3 I'm not quite free enough to be spammy yet but I am starting on my finals and finishing up the moving/renovation process so I'm getting close! EVERYONE RETURNS TO THE FAMILY. GET BACK HERE.