rubberrazors

Celebration Thread

613 posts in this topic

I guess I'll elaborate. I get to play Pokemon tonight AND tomorrow morning and then I get to draw and role play and then on Sunday I get to go to the fair in NH with Antwaine and Riddel and some of our other friends and ahhhhh~~ it's going to be so fun.

Weekends are the best.

You know what isn't the best?

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANY FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR.

I'm like, 84% sure that's illegal.

I know I'm terrible. :( I've seen most of Full House though!

I don't really know how that compares. The answer is it doesn't.

Yeah, I'm like, "Da fuck? Did she just say FULL HOUSE!?"

But seriously. It's amazing.

Im off all weekend! Woohoo!

And since we're talking fresh prince ill show my happiness gif style:

going_nowhere_look_good.gif

I don't like fresh prince....

Anyway, I've had a wonderful and generally positive day, and tomorrow will be much the same if not better!:D

You didn't like the indian food at the place I took you? D8!?

Not really. :\! Maybe I got the wrong thing.

Also how can you not like Fresh Prince? You just ain't fresh enough.

After being sort of stranded and lonely in the country for a while, I finally got to see my best friend today. I also bought myself a present. It's been a good day. <3

1 person likes this

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

░░░░░█▒░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓██▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓██▒▒▓██▓░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░▒██▒█░░░░█▒░░░░▒██░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░██▒█▒░░░▓▓░░░████░░

░░░██░░░░░░░▒▒░░█▒░░░█▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░█▒░░░█▓░░░░██░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██▓░░░░░░█▓░░

░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░

░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░

░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░

░░▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░ ░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░

░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

was the present a sex toy

I got my pixie/faux hawk hair cut finally, and despite having no defined jaw it still looks super cute~~~~

2 people like this

Finally ate sushi again after having to go without for a month.

It was pretty delish.

1 person likes this

At my 3-4 month mark now on my diet, lost 44lbs! So proud of myself.

4 people like this

Went on a nice swim with the two people I like the most. Now we're about to do a show marathon and watch WWZ.

Edit: Congrats, Val

1 person likes this

Went to a Con today, had a good time! Also getting better at this whole interacting with people thing. :)

3 people like this

I finally completed GTAV today!! Just in time for Online tomorrow.   >,<

I have to say, compared to GTAIV, the story blew me away on a number of levels. Some people weren't fussed about the story or the characters but I was hooked from start to finish and the ending had this fantastic array of feelings for me. I was really satisfied with the ending, but at the same time I felt bitter and dirty, and yet, I was also relieved and pleased on a number of levels.

Amazing game! Cannot give it high enough praise. It's going into my top ten of all time, no question. The graphics for the age of the console are beyond belief, the gameplay, length, amount of content and just pure fun to be had - along with everything else i've not mentioned AND there is a fully fleshed online coming out tomorrow which is gonna be hella fun to play with mates. Woot woot. 

download_zpsc798c087.png

1 person likes this

Yeah, GTA V is pretty much changing my life right now. This game is just too incredibly amazing to put into words.

1 person likes this

Celebrating almost being done with my cross stitch project.

And apple cider. It's so good when it's fresh. 

Yeah, GTA V is pretty much changing my life right now. This game is just too incredibly amazing to put into words.

You better have a 360 you sonofacuss, cus I want Surreality folks to play with on GTA Online. Haha

And, i'm celebrating because I finally won at something!! I'm like this   v

tumblr_m5whp8IxbF1qez9q4.gif

Feels so amazing. Like this   v

mordecai_and_rigby_flying_gif_by_shazbom

1 person likes this

I'm mos def on that 360 yo.

My GT is Eon x Eternal. Hit me up. Ooo, I need to get a new mic though.

I've got it on Xbox as well and share similar enthusiasm. I'd say a GTA thread is in order.

I shall celebrate the fact that my two essays due this week are mostly done and pretty great, and somehow they were actually fun to write so +1 to future motivation.

I am in so many roleplays and they are all going so well! Super stoked!

Also got a Team Rocket set with muh BOIIIIIIII

super stoked to the MAX =D

NaNo finally reset its site and everything looks so gorgeous and it's October and that means planning and I'm SO EXCITED

Sherlock_happy.gif

3 people like this