rubberrazors

Celebration Thread

613 posts in this topic

The Top Cut will be releasing my new branding probably sometime today or tomorrow. So excited~~

1 person likes this

So me and HH are celebrating 5 years together today. I can't not post it in the celebration thread here, especially when way back when we got together I celebrated that here too. And its also worth celebrating the fact we're both still here, where we met, after that many years too.

6 people like this

So happy for you two, DD and HH. lol - I don't know either of you super well, but I like you both, and we should get to know each other better. Congratulations on five years, happy anniversary!!! I'm celebrating their anniversary. I'm also celebrating everything else, because why not?

1 person likes this

5 years and you haven't come to Singapore yet? How could you?

j/k happy anniversary

2 people like this

Got a Hearthstone Beta Key, I'm pretty happy :D

1 person likes this

Is Battle.net still regionlocked like it was during SCII or is it region free now? If it's region free we should play sometime :>

I have no idea actually. At any rate my battlenet ID is CryoSynth#2303 so I guess we can find out.

Have a phone screening tomorrow evening. Very exciting. :)

1 person likes this

Reached Diamond in Hearthstone without losing... not sure if it is supposed to be super easy to reach Diamond or I'm just lucky. Either way I'm feeling pretty good.

Also DD, I did some reading, sadly RealID is still region locked, so we can't play together :(

That is so dumb. I don't even have words for the absurdity of only being able to play with people in your own region, especially in a game where latency is not an issue.

And as for me, I reached 2-star Platinum pretty easily, but have been stuck there ever since :f

I'm celebrating just feeling good. I don't even have a reason. I'm just doing OK today. 

1 person likes this

I just drove a car for the first time since my crash yesterday morning.

Kinda scary, I didn't go any fast than about 40mph, but I did it! I know these things can cripple people after an accident, so I thought I just had to get it over with and not let the fear rule me. It's going to take a little while to get my confidence back, but I can do it. 

2 people like this

You're a trooper, Pain! I'm glad you're okay and you can rise above what's happened. Stay safe.  <3

Aw, thanks Adam<3

I didn't stall it either, which is unlike me, as I hate getting used to a new clutch. It's a diesel though, and they're more forgiving. 

Got some bloodwork results back and everything is good/normal! The only thing off was my my CRP (inflammation marker)-  it's a little elevated, but it's down .4 points from the last time I had it done in August, which means there is less inflammation going on inside my body.

I've also lost 3 lbs. Just have 9 more to go to get down to my ideal weight. :)

1 person likes this

Yay! I love a healthy and happy Amy... Well, I love Amy all the time, but it's better when she's feeling good! :)

My phone "interview" went well last night. I'm pretty excited about this job opportunity. I hope I get to continue on with the interview process. We'll see what happens. Also put my application in for Hasbro and will be applying to where your husband works tonight. XD

Woo hoo!

OH.. Also... New Cut Copy album! And Legendary Treasures it out today! And Kalos Starter Decks on Friday (along with new rules)! And double league on Saturday! And and and... Yeah, all right week so far, I guess.

2 people like this

Just an update on the birdies~ Bailey is sitting on FIVE cute little eggs. I would get a picture if it meant momma bird wouldn't rip my face off. I'm pretty sure none of these are fertile, because Boco hit sexual maturity RIGHT when Bailey started to lay eggs. Better luck next time, I guess. 

So I guess I don't totally understand... Isn't egging bad? Or is it if you just let them do it consistently is when it can turn bad? I know they can become obsessed and then keep laying, then they also kill their nutrition intake or whatever? TELL ME. I MUST KNOW.

Also, stage two of interview got. Hooray~. :)

Laying eggs even one time is potentially unsafe because if the hen hasn't had enough calcium, they could have a hard time creating the eggshell, or worse, their muscles won't be able to contract and they won't be able to lay the eggs. Bailey's handled each egg perfectly, though and birds that will have a history of egg-binding usually start with the first clutch. I just hope she doesn't start to lay chronically. Two clutches a year is okay, any more than that and hormone shots are considered because yeah, the bird will just likely have a hard time. 

Also yayyy! :3

1 person likes this

Wow, you should really go into being a breeder as a carrer. Haha. Thanks for the info! At least I was sorta right. I'm glad Bailey is doing great, and I hope your two peeps make beautiful babies together. XD

I've been considering breeding birds! I just don't know if I could get rid of the babies, so I don't know how profitable it would be, haha! I've also considered going to school to be an avian vet, but ugh schooooooooool.