rubberrazors

Celebration Thread

613 posts in this topic

Avian vets are hard to come by. You should do it! You'd make stupid money, and you'd get to see birds all day. :D

I've been considering breeding birds! I just don't know if I could get rid of the babies, so I don't know how profitable it would be, haha! I've also considered going to school to be an avian vet, but ugh schooooooooool. 

I know of a lot of people around me who breed birds and seem to be able to sell off the babies pretty well. The one that does the most sells them to the people at the local weekend markets, who then sell those to market-goers for a higher price.

Speaking of which, our cockatiels have eggs too at the moment. They had one batch and threw them all out of the breeding box, which we've been told is pretty normal for the first batch. They're currently sitting on a second batch which seems to be working out so far.

Martin changed his username back to Kyo.

For some reason this makes me happy?

1 person likes this

I decided it wasn't going away so I wasn't gonna fight it anymore.

I'm celebrating cake. I made a cake. It's was damn good, although it looked awful.

My friend brought me this to cheer me up.

:D

20131110_220906_zps25c769be.jpg

I have no idea why that picture is on the side, because I flipped it :/

I know of a lot of people around me who breed birds and seem to be able to sell off the babies pretty well. The one that does the most sells them to the people at the local weekend markets, who then sell those to market-goers for a higher price.

Speaking of which, our cockatiels have eggs too at the moment. They had one batch and threw them all out of the breeding box, which we've been told is pretty normal for the first batch. They're currently sitting on a second batch which seems to be working out so far.

Oooh! You'll have to take pictures if you have any babies! I'd love to get a cockatiel  :wub:

i'm at that time of night where i find myself to be the most hilarious thing.

i love these times.

2 people like this

Got to play the Dark Souls II beta this morning and I beat Pokemon today! Also just been having a nice relaxing weekend with the Mr. We went out for a nice dinner tonight which is always something to celebrate cause no dishes & quality time together. :)

Just finished watching Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Deja Vu without any subtitles! For once, I'm really glad that my 4 years of Japanese education didn't go to waste. It's a definite must-watch for any Steins;Gate fan. The pace is slow, but you'll love the character interactions, especially Kurisutina's tsundere moments. XD

Damn you Timey! I have been counting the days ever since the theatrical release

It provides excellent closure for the series. I can say goodbye to Hououin Kyouma without any regrets now. Also the ED song is so amazing.

My personal recommendation is to download or torrent the episodes directly, PM me for the link. You get much higher quality videos as online anime streaming sites rarely go above 480p at max. However, if you don't want to download them, you could try watching the eps on animeseason.

1 person likes this

I still have to play Persona 3, since it's looking like 5 is going to be a sequel to 3 and 4.

XY set looks like it's going to be good. Antwaine is over for the weekend. Cut Copy concert tomorrow. Two leagues this weekend.

Yes. Things are all right. Now just a new job would be nice.

Celebrating that the DnD forum seems to be doing well! It's only day one of my RP but for now everything is going great. Hopefully it'll keep going like this :D

SO ACK! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? PLEASE SAY YES

2 people like this

I'm super proud!

I'm actually really happy with the interest in the whole project. Keep it up! ALL OF YOU!

I celebrate having a great staff. And having a mostly sorted Pokemon collection... Finally.

I celebrate having a great staff.

Where is this great staff? In your pants?

1 person likes this