Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikkia

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

13 posts in this topic

Hey dudes! So recently I've been playing tons of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I was wondering if anyone on Surreality also plays, because it would be sweet to go to each others towns and hang out with your villagers, and play each other's bingo numbers, etc. I just recently achieved the "PERFECT TOWN" status, and I'm hoping it lasts for 15 days so that I can obtain the ~golden watering can~. I've recently also started to grow hybrid flowers (though so far all I have are two orange pansies and a purple rose - though I did have orange cosmos that I accidentally trampled :( ). 

So what are you guys up to in your towns? I have you seen the Auroras yet? What are your turnips selling for today, etc. :)

I have been!

Took me eons, but recently I cracked under the pressure and ended up getting myself a copy of the game too.

I've only been mayor for about three days.  :lol:

The museum's probably my favourite place outta the entire game. I wanted to try making an orchard/flower garden but I'm kinda afraid new villagers would move in and slam their houses on top of my peach trees or something. There's still a lot to learn; I only realized I can use the snowballs to create a snowman last night.

I'd love to visit your town! Still not too sure how things work in there. Do we have to exchange friend codes?

1 person likes this

Yes! My Friend Code is 4227-1619-7815. I hope you looove the game, I've been having so much fun with it! With flower gardens, I've been planting them in odd places. Near the town square, next to the river, places where it's unlikely that new villagers will plop their houses down. Also once you have 9-10 villagers you won't have too many move-ins/outs. There is also a little "fence" public works project, where you can plant flowers inside of there and assure that you definitely won't have them destroyed :)

Edit: Also, don't forget to use the left and right bumper-y things to take pictures, I've documented all of my memorable moments during the game. We could all upload our pictures and stuff :3

I just added you !

My code's 2552 - 1802 - 4452

I'd better get my work development permit approved, in that case. If I knew it'd end up being that useful I'd have worked harder, haha.

And ye, I've been snapping pictures of the past couple fortune cookie readings I'm been getting! They're so ridiculously depressing. I love it  :lol:

1 person likes this

Yussss

Gimme a shout when you're allowing visitors!

Ill drop by.

The last time I tried adding people, we both got swamped with errors. Hopefully things will go smoother this time round. Fingerssss crosssed.

I haven't been playing, but I certainly love the game and enjoy it. I personally love my house and the music choices I've made in it.

I've been having a hard time getting motivated to finish all my rooms. What are your guys' (and everyone's!) native fruits? I would like to get my hands on some oranges if possible  ^_^ I'm native pears, but I also have cherries and lychees and lemons and durians... bananas, coconuts.. peaches.. apples.. I think that's all!

why was i not notified of this thread earlier

AC:NL is all i play when i touch my DS and ive been playing it since last summer

if yall are looking for some free shit and/or furniture sets, hook me up with your friendcode and i will raid your town and reverse-plunder it with goods

Yaaaaaay antwaine hiiiiiii, yes please give me fruits. :D

SOS

Any active Turnip traders in here?

Currently my Reese's price is at an unsatisfactory 143.

I literally have one hour left till prices change for the worse.

):

Oh noo, I had a big spike pattern this week, so I've been on a decrease for a day or two. :( I hope you were able to profit a little!

Yea I decided to just bite the bullet and sell them at a smaller profit in the end ... 

Gotta curb my greed  :(

so much stuff to pay off...