Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

MAFIA PART... 7 I think? Or 8? Whatever. SIGN UP THREAD

49 posts in this topic

I'll probably start the game in 22.5 hours and announce the theme after I wake up~

SO JOIN NOW

THAT MEANS YOU DAYDREAMER

I'll probably start the game in 22.5 hours and announce the theme after I wake up~

SO JOIN NOW

THAT MEANS YOU DAYDREAMER

It's really hard for DayDay and I to play the mafia game together nya~. We can't resist talking to each other about it, but it's forbidden, and it feels so much like constipation. Our secrets all pent up, we feel no release~.

1 person likes this

That went exactly as expected.

If this is a team game, please do the two lovebirds a favor and lump them on the same team.

1 person likes this

xD Yeah, they should at least deserve that much hahaha Poor HH. Poor Day. xD Gotta say it's cute, though :p

The issue with that is if we find out one of them is a villaib the other is fuuucked.

In Swarm Mystery DD got so frustrated that he started spilling secrets to me instead. I know the feeling mang

In Swarm Mystery DD got so frustrated that he started spilling secrets to me instead. I know the feeling mang

Hahahahahahahaha! Cute!

It's okay DD. You can tell me everything. I'll even act like I dont know anything and say uguuuu all the time

Act like you don't know anything. Does that mean as a GM you pretend you don't know anything about the game? Or...

Are you implying i don't know anything?!

Uguuuuuuuu!!!!

1 person likes this

I don't think you really want me to tell you everything Sean.

if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg

The Theme is going to be:

STREET FIGHTER

Remember that any knowledge of the actual game isn't necessary. I have made a few changes to the normal Mafia mechanics.

1. Everyone will know who's playing what character, but you won't know what 'Moves' they have.
  2. Every gets a Super (which are regular powers) and an Ultra (which are significantly more power, but can only be used under certain conditions).
  3. No one is allowed to reveal their powers, unless stated otherwise or unless 'Read'. During Day Phases you are all allowed to vote one person to be 'Read', but this person has to agree to it himself. Once he has been Read he is free to reveal all his powers. Bear in mind that he is also allowed to lie about them. You can Read two people per Day Phase.

NO SCREW YOU

If only one more person would join it'd be perfect~

Apparently I can't count and I actually balanced it around 13 characters. So I'll start it once I'm done at the gym in about an hour and a half.

Do we have 1 too many? If so I can drop out so poor DayDay doesn't need to be emotionally distraught again.

1 person likes this

Nope. The more the merrier. 13 was the minimum, everything extra is fine