Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ethereal

[Closed] 13 Nights in Pleasant Glen (nWoD)

31 posts in this topic

Okay updated my character. I changed Boxing style to Aggressive Striking, which is on the list of merits DG linked to - it is basically the same to Boxing, except it has Iron Skin from Kung Fu instead of Duck and Weave. It just fits the character better, he's not meant to be a boxer. I also shuffled some Attributes around. Going with Package A for accommodation.

He's only got 2 items at the moment, might fill in the others if I think of any before we actually start, but either way they'll be inconsequential.

I think I'll just bring the Tonfa, since it has a larger dice mod. Edited the sheet to reflect the changes.

I assure you that someday the tortoise and hamster will come in handy, and then everyone will regret ever thinking them inconsequential. The tonfa will be ashamed of itself!

So we're covered in combat and other such things. I think we'll be good.

I've posted the introductory post. You can find it here.

This RPG will be time-sensitive. When you post your actions in the thread, you may take as many actions as you want, but just be aware that there's a clock ticking in the background. If you decide to do five things in a post, I'll advance you to the time after you've completed all five actions.

You do not necessarily have to move around as a group all the time, although there is definitely security in numbers. If you decide to stick in a group, I'll advance the group together through whatever happens.

I'm still trying to work out the complexities of working with time, so I guess I'll start a Skype chat where you may discuss options and ask me questions. But all actions should be posted in the thread itself.

Note that although I gave you options to choose from, you are free to identify more options for yourselves.

It pays to be detailed in your posts about exactly how you're going about things. After you've posted your actions, I'll reply in the thread with whatever information you've obtained and what die rolls (if any) are necessary to complete those actions.

Lastly, I'd like to encourage everyone to use the first-person perspective. It'll make things feel more immediate for you as players, I feel.

Sorry, guys, but Ether and i are working on a secret part of the roleplay, which may conclude tomorrow when i actually get on my laptop, so just a note that you guys are in no hurry to post too quickly. >.>