Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

Heyyyy, why all the votes for me all of a sudden? You're just going to be killing an innocent (a valuable one at that), to give Ryu the ability to.... probably insta-kill another innocent. There are no leads, and killing me isn't going to give you any, rendering Ryu's ability to insta-kill someone kind of useless (unless you guys are just going to RNG this entire game, which sounds kind of silly). 

I would rather be read, and reveal all of my abilities than killed. I promise I'm worth keeping around.

I vote to read KEN and kill E.HONDA

@Alisyn: You don't. The idea is that you will never know if somebody's actually evil or not. For all I know, you could be lying about your ability requirements just to convince us to kill Ken, who is an Innocent. You should decide if I'm evil or not based on my actions, not my abilities. That's what Eth was trying to say in the last few pages.

Also, I was insisting that Dan was a joke character on the first day because I couldn't reveal my abilities and had to get you guys to insult me. In actual fact I think that my skillset is pretty balanced. Being unkillable at night means that my only danger is being voted out in the Day. I'm safe from Shadaloo's murderous attempts (to a certain extent) and I think Sanzi designed my role to act as a sort of counter to all the insta-kill abilities going around as well.

Shadaloo has to cooperate in the thread now, see, since they can't kill me at night. My presence makes it harder for them to win.

EDIT: Since Kyo doesn't want to be Read, I'm going to change my Read vote back to Blanka.

I just think it's weird to have a character with only one ability.

Also, they don't need you to win, then. They can just keep avoiding you like the Swarm avoided me. With your abilities, just like mine back then, you're not a threat. The only danger is if you pin one of them and can convince everyone else. /shrug

And like I said, I haven't found anyone to be super suspicious. The closest I have is DD, who was quick to try to kill me after my repeated stipulations of the limitations on my reveal instead of targeting someone else who could allow me to reveal properly. Regardless of whether I'm Evil, there is nothing wrong with placing an objective to kill someone Evil so I can reveal completely. But if I were Evil, it's rather silly of me to make killing one of my teammates the cost of my requirement to reveal/lie to you all.

It is silly, yes, but it does sound like something Sanzi would implement. In any case I'll stick by my vote because I believe that killing Ken at least has a guaranteed impact on the game, as compared to killing anyone else at the moment.

It is silly, yes, but it does sound like something Sanzi would implement.

I am a known Sadist, after all.

That said, 1 big difference is that in the Sith game, bad guys have to secretly plot against each other. On the other hand, it looks like it's pretty evident here (if they're bad) that 1 must die for the other to reveal their full potential. It seems a bit too obvious and open to me.

With the knowledge, of course, that Seanzi is a wise man capable of great subtleties. ;D

And in addition, if they're both Bad, Alisyn wouldn't have revealed Ken's name to all of us. I believe she could've chosen not to do that.

The closest I have is DD, who was quick to try to kill me after my repeated stipulations of the limitations on my reveal instead of targeting someone else who could allow me to reveal properly. Regardless of whether I'm Evil, there is nothing wrong with placing an objective to kill someone Evil so I can reveal completely. But if I were Evil, it's rather silly of me to make killing one of my teammates the cost of my requirement to reveal/lie to you all.

If you're evil and your ability said you're required to kill an innocent, it's not silly for you to have lied about it and changed it to an evil player, creating for yourself a convenient story that you can't possibly be evil because it would make no sense to be evil and be required to kill evil.

The details of the Read are nothing but what the person wants us to think they can do. Let us remember the great Hulk massacre, where Octy told everyone he couldn't be killed by vote without disaster befalling us, and it was an utter lie he invented to protect himself - and he wasn't even a bad guy at that stage, it's just so convenient to lie to protect yourself from either side.

So I don't think it's suspicious to be wary of you trying to paint yourself as a confirmed innocent. It's a better reason to vote for you than the reasons some people have given for their votes.

I'm painting myself innocent because I am.

If it were the case that my condition unlocked on killing a Good (which is rather silly, since that's not hard to fulfill), I could reveal already and wouldn't have gone through the trouble of implementing a condition that makes it harder for me to feed you guys some lie. I'd just lie outright.

I revealed as much as I was allowed by Sean. So why not try to lynch someone Evil so I can finish? It meshes with the objectives of the Good anyways.

My point is any part of your revealed abilities could be a lie. It doesn't matter if what you told us suggests you must be innocent, because it is you who told us. There's no proof you're good except a convenient story told from your own mouth.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to kill you, by the way. I just want to make sure you don't get taken off the list of suspects completely. Games have been lost because of that before. Just the same as I was suggesting Dan isn't necessarily to be trusted as the harmless oaf he seems to be either, nor is E Honda exonerated. There's a lot of people trying to claim they're basically confirmed innocent, and that is just not so.

chunli-cfe-xtrakick.gif

Eh, what's the vote tally now?

Really, just keep voting people off and eventually we'll nab one and hopefully domino the rest. Don't underestimate the impact of chance on these games.

I will post the official tally when I have access to my pc, doing it on the phone is a bitch. If anyone else wants to do a tally update in the meantime, feel free.

I'm just saying there are a ton of discrepancies in everything I've revealed so far if I were Evil masquerading as Good.

BESIDES, all I've really been arguing FOR (not including my arguments against your accusations) is lynching people to try to hit the Evils. That's the basic objective of the Goods, so I don't see why you take so much askance of me pushing the point, especially as, as Kyo has reiterated multiple times, people have just sat around waiting to be killed/Assimilated in the last couple games. If it has a secondary effect of letting me reveal more information, what's the problem?

I've nothing against voting people off, I didn't object to anyone's votes. I cast my own vote as well, and as far as I know the current votes will have somebody dying. This whole conversation only started because you recently voted for me because you took my vote for you as a sign of my guilt, so I felt the need to explain why I voted for you.

So, anyway, now to await the death of whoever it is that ended up with the majority vote.

Yes, I voted for you, and I'll stand by it. Your vote against me made little sense to me and seemed more like an Evil taking advantage of the information I provided to kill a Good off.

Yes, I offered to suicide, but I said I'd wait a round to try to keep the numbers on the Good's side and keep playing if we did manage to hit an Evil, yet you wanted to do it immediately. And this was after I clarified that my information wasn't a game-breaker for the Evil, which some people had assumed when I took a "well, you'll get this critical information when I die anyway, so don't bother protecting me" stance. Though Sean later clarified that the specifics wouldn't be revealed, so... Now I'm an even bigger target since they can easily prevent my information from leaking. /shrug

30 minutes left, muchachos.

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dan Hibiki voted for Ken and Blanka!

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dudley voted for E. Honda and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Gen voted for Ken and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Cammy voted for Ken and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Crimson Viper voted for Nobody and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - E. Honda voted for Ken and Chun Li!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Blanka voted for Nobodyand Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Ken voted for E. Honda and Ken!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Ryu voted for Chun Li and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Sagat voted for E. Honda and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Chun Li voted for Ryu and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Guile voted for E. Honda and Nobody!

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dhalsim voted for Nobody and Nobody!

Blanka is free to reveal his/her Moves next Day Round.

Day Round II ends.

Well, seems like there was a tie between Ken and E. Honda! Seantetsu is not pleased. I should probably change your name from World Warriors to World Indecisive Children.

Night Round II begins

The Night Round will last for 24 hours. Try not to die, kiddies.

I know im not supposed to post. But Gen is awake because he cant sleep out of frustration. I swear its like you guys want to lose.

So we have an angry Gen and a sarcastic Chun Li.

Seriously. It's not like I wasn't helping. I tell you, killing Ken is a good idea.

Sorry, I was hopelessly busy until midnight.

Day Round III begins

At the dawn of the new day the World Warriors assemble to continue their investigation, as they hop towards the predetermined battleground they find none other than M. Bison dead on the ground. In his hand he held a mask that was a perfect replica of the real Dudley's face! All this time M. Bison was disguised as Dudley... but who could have face M. Bison's Psycho Powers and won?

Day Round III ends in 48 hours, the first Round of Read votes ends in 24 hours.

Survivors:

TriOctium (Dan Hibiki!)
Wstfgl (Dudley/M. Bison!)
Kyo (Gen!)
HerculeHastings (Cammy!)
ack! (Crimson Viper!) 
Etereality (E. Honda!)
rubberrazors (Blanka!)
Nikkia (Ken!)
DemonicGate (Sakura!)
Alisyn (Ryu!)
Pain (Sagat!)
DayDreamer (Chun Li!)
Raine Bell (Guile!)

Zien (Dhalsim!)

I'd like to have myself (Ken) read please, and I urge all of you to read me as well, as I'm really not worth killing, honestly. I don't even think my powers could leave my alliance up in the air, as they're not fit for the bad team. I do think Ryu's power doesn't really rule him out from being a baddie (even though my gut's telling me he's not evil). At this point in the game, I really do think Ryu using his ability would do more harm than good, especially when we don't have a single lead (which we could maybe draw conclusions from by killing an evil guy and analysing their posts). If Ryu were to use his ability, we're really just leaving it up to chance as to whether or not he'd get a bad guy, and I don't think that's a good idea, especially sacrificing myself to do so. Also, we have a chance every day to take out a bad guy, Ryu's insta-kill ability isn't really worth sacrificing a good guy (a really really good one) for random chance, when we have random chance every single day. 

I forgot the powers again, of course.

Super: Rocket Upper (Knee Press Nightmare) - You can kill one person per Night Round!
Ultra: Corkscrew Cross (Psycho Punisher) - After rendezvousing with all your allies you have the power to write a full message and let a player of you choice say it during the Day Phase. This person is not allowed to reveal the usage of this power and is not allowed to directly deny anything mentioned in this message. They are allowed to try and talk themselves out of whatever mess you put them in. (1 Use.)