Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

必殺!

(Hissatsu!)

ULTRA KILLERヘッドRAMã‚’ï¼

(Urutora KILLER heddo ramu o!)

1zjhWCo.jpg

(couldn't find an image with the right move =.=)

You're welcome, comrades. Now, tell me E Honda isn't the greatest warrior of all!

Jk7vv6A.gif

Vote to Read Ken

Vote to read Ken

Also apologies to E. Honda. Thank you for making sure our day wasn't wasted. 

Curiously, why hasn't there been 2 deaths? One of M. Bison's powers was to kill one person every night. Does that mean not all the villains can kill? Perhaps they need to manipulate the votes. This is all very interesting. Much to ponder on. 

However Ryu, an evil has been defeated. Tell us your special piece of info!

Just like to say, not familiar with Street Fighter :( Didn't know Dudley's death reveal meant he was a baddie... :(((((((((((((((((

Stop everything you're doing and start playing it!

(Also I'll make sure to emphasize whether someone is good or bad in the future!)

With all this new-found information, my reveal will mean more. So yes, now I really would like to be read, as I have real stuff to share now instead of just my abilities.

Also no worries, Sean, I'm just the worst. 

My super ability was actually not restricted by an evil death :)

Who would have thought M. Bison would be the first to kick it? Not being funny but he's the Leader of Shadaloo, so doesn't that mean it's defunct now? Kill the General to defeat the army and all that...

(Dammit Eth.)

*slinks away*

1 person likes this

Another thing I noted was that in Bison's Ultra, it says he must rendezvous with all Shadaloo members... Does that mean they do not know who each other are?

And yes, I'm quite curious about Ryu's secret Super.

EDIT: Oh, let's not forget that Blanka has also been read.

yep. Blanka can reveal if she wants though. 

For now I'm more interested in Alisyn's reveal. 

So now we're waiting for Blanka (rubberrazors) and Ryu (Alisyn), right?

Okay, I too vote to Read Ken. And well done, Ether! I wonder if Wstie ever had a chance to use his actions before he died.

Also it's ironic that he said he was hopelessly busy until midnight, AND THEN HE DIED.

But judging by what Kyo says, there's a point in that. Does it mean that the bad guys are unable to kill now? Or maybe the other bad people have other ways of winning, like "Assimilating" people?

We gotta watch out for suspicious messages. If there wasn't a second death last night it means that Wst probably used his Ultra.

Either that or perhaps in order to liaise with his agents he has to forgo a murder. 

Who the hell called it? I said wst was Evil and tried to off him... again. Always my archnemesis!

Ty Honda for doing it for me. <3

Anyways, my Super reveal:

WE'RE PLAYING THE SWARM MYSTERY AGAIN

You are the only person fully aware of Akuma's evil intentions. He is turning people to his side every Night Phase. You are only allowed to reveal this after a Evil character has been executed in the Day Round or found dead after a Night Round. Even if you have been read, you have to wait until an Evil character has died.

There are two tidbits to this:

1. Some character named Akuma exists. (Apparently this was secret, and Sean got upset at me for not redacting it originally. Sadness. Sorry, Sean. :c)

2. He's Assimilating World Warriors. Funfun.

Freak. An evil organisation who can both Kill and Assimilate someone in the Night... It would be ridiculously broken if they didn't have some kind of limitation.

I think I'm right on my hunch that the Shadaloo members don't know each other. Aaand I think Akuma is pretty much my antithesis. Being unkillable doesn't prevent me from being Assimilated.

I'm okay if you guys want to vote me out this phase, before I become evil.

If you guys were so sure Dudley was evil, why did we not vote him off. It's all well and good for people to boast they knew he was evil, yet nobody voted for him at all last day phase.

So now, more than one person has wasted their night action on him.

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only one who had the Dudley theory. I spent two rounds worrying at him, but didn't get enough support to off him... mostly cuz Honda was being a brick wall. xDD

So, let's get killing?

For the record, if the Evil guys don't know each other, Honda isn't above suspicion, even if he offed wst.

Vote to Read Ken and Kill Chun Li.

I'm going off of the assumption that the evil guys know each other. I think Dudley's Ultra just meant that they would all decide what the message would be, it would just be sent from Dudley. 

If you guys were so sure Dudley was evil, why did we not vote him off. It's all well and good for people to boast they knew he was evil, yet nobody voted for him at all last day phase.

So now, more than one person has wasted their night action on him.

Who else used their night action on Dudley other than Eth? Did you do something, DD?

Either Dudley knew everyone and had to "rendezvous" with them all somehow, or he didn't know them and had to find them, I think. It says he can write it, not that it requires input from the others. Either option doesn't eliminate the possibility they don't know each other, though I'd find it weird if they didn't. But the wording of his ability is weird, too.

Alisyn is confused. D;

/like always

Who else used their night action on Dudley other than Eth? Did you do something, DD?

That's what my comment would seem to suggest isn't it?

chunli-cfe-walkb.gif

That's what my comment would seem to suggest isn't it?

chunli-cfe-walkb.gif

Well enlighten then. No sense keeping us in the dark if you're so sure. 

Well. Now I'm curious. I feel like Reading Chun Li instead of killing her.