Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

So based on current findings:

Dan - good guy

Gen - good guy (or at least I was when DD checked. Still am too =D)

Cammy - good girl (no reason given)

Chun Li - good girl (assuming what she says is true)

So this means that if we target anyone who isn't one of these 4 we have a good chance at successfully killing a bad guy.

Assuming what DD says is true, of course.

At any rate I'm starting to think we should either vote for Ken because of the risks he poses. Or Ryu although we know it'll most likely not be the best use of a vote. Alternatively I could jump on the vote bandwagon and we could vote for Dhalsim. Thoughts?

Except that hitting an innocent accelerates our defeat while hitting a known assimilated stalls it.

Anyway as for the connection between myself, Cammy, and guile, they apparently have story as a trio. Guile and Cammy being soldiers, and chun li being an Interpol cop. So I do imagine Guile is an asset as well.

My thought is kill the known assimilated to buy us time, and I'll investigate a suspect tonight. Because if we hit an innocent today we may lose instantly. That said maybe we lose by tomorrow anyway.

Can't really argue with that. I'm going to vote for Ryu. I'd rather not rule out Cammy being a bad guy, especially because DayDreamer vouched for her a day or two ago and I think anyone who is vouched for will likely be a target for assimilation.

I'd also like to know what Kyo's up to. He's been very hush hush about his abilities. 

Aw dang, DD, I was trying to keep it secret cuz I wanted to get Akuma to target me. You know, since I'm super helpful and everything . In fact, I don't know if my plan worked so far, because I asked Sanzi and he said that I wouldn't be informed even if Akuma tried to Assimilate me and failed. I just hope that he did indeed target me in one of the three past Night Phases. That might still give us a fighting chance.

Yes, feel free to kill me. You've got good odds on your side of hitting another villain if you randomly lynch someone, what with your four non-Akuma (if you take DD's word to be true, though three can be Assimilated) and me, whose non-Akuma status are known. This is probably one of the last few rounds in which you can randomly-kill; good luck when DD turns up an innocent and you're at an impasse of who to kill because if you get it wrong, you lose~~~

Especially since you have no lead on any other Assimilated and their abilities, which are likely more useful than mine.

You're a confirmed-Assimilated. We're better off dwindling the assimilated numbers than we are taking a stab in the dark. If we take you out, a non-Akuma, DD investigates in the night, even if he DOES investigate an innocent, that's one less potential-Akuma. This is just the safest way to go, right now. 

Convenient of Pain to suddenly come in and vote Ryu too. *narrows eyes*

Anyway I vote to kill Ryu as well then.

An insta-kill ability is definitely dangerous. It's one of the most dangerous abilities there is, actually. And I must say that DD's plan seems to be the best one we have at the moment.

I'm going to vote for you too, Ryu. Sorry about that.

That you haven't been posting for a while and now are suddenly active again at a time when we're all voting Ryu off.

1 person likes this

That's just how Pain plays. For the thrill of killing off people and inflicting PAIN. She doesn't read the chatter. =/

I skim read some of it, ngl, but yeah, I do completely skip some. 

Seeing as I get on quite late, there is often quite a lot to read through. 

I often jump on the bandwagon, when I have no idea who to vote for, so I jumped in with Ryu.

Oh yes, guys. I'm not sure if you're willing to trust me or DD, but now that Akuma knows that I cannot be Assimilated it is highly likely that he will try to kill me. I think now would be a good time to start insulting me again to reactivate my invulnerability. If he can Assimilate people with Kill abilities, he could easily still pick off people even without relying on Shadaloo.

I kinda doubt Akuma or any other Shadaloo has the ability to Kill, though. That'd be too OP, with 2 killers every Night Phase. I'm quite sure that after Wstie died no one could Kill anymore.

Plus, nobody died last Night Phase.

I'm talking about people like Ryu, who used to be Innocent with Kill abilities that were Assimilated by Akuma. I'm not sure if there are more of such people around.

I'd just like to hear any explanation you can think of, Octy, as to why I can't tell if you're good or evil.

That's cuz I'm neither. I'm Neutral, as Eth guessed. My win conditions are 1) To survive to the end of the game, and 2) M Bison and Akuma must be dead. It reminds me of the Bounty Hunter role that was present in the Sith game that was given to Asura, except that he didn't really play at all that game.

That's why from the very beginning I said that I wasn't Shadaloo, instead of saying that I'm Good.

I think Sanzi found it funny to give a joke character immunity to the abilities of the two main villains of the series, and the objective of killing both of them.

Lol. Looks like I'm popular.

I also vote for Ryu.

Don't let my death be in vain, Akuma! I have successfully deflected them from you and our likely more-useful allies for one turn. Use your time wisely. <3

Not really helping your case, Raine. DD has already confirmed that I cannot be turned Evil, and we have a known Assimilated player to vote for. Only Akuma would have motivation to off me in the Day Phase now, since it's the only phase he (or SHE) could get rid of me.