Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

Day Round IV ends.

Well, Seantetsu believes it is a good thing you decided to kill Ryu. Apparently he had become Evil Ryu! That's a bad thing, yes.

Anyway, his moves:

Super: Satsui no Hadou - You are the only person fully aware of Akuma's evil intentions. He is turning people to his side every Night Phase. You are only allowed to reveal this after a Evil character has been executed in the Day Round or found dead after a Night Round. Even if you have been read, you have to wait until an Evil character has died.
Evil Ultra: Messatsu-Goshoryu - Kill anyone either Ken or Sakura have previously voted for during the Night Phase. Will only work if they don't have their Ultras available. (1 Use.)

Guile has been read and is free to reveal his moves next Day Round.

Night Round IV begins

The Night Round will last for 24 hours. Oyasumi.

Day Round V begins

Dawn of a new day and Seantetsu wonders if he should just start a battle royale. Maybe the World Warriors work faster with their fists! He is sure that they do.

Day Round V ends in 48 hours, the first Round of Read votes ends in 24 hours. Also Guile is allowed to reveal his moves now!

Survivors:

TriOctium (Dan Hibiki!)
Wstfgl (Dudley/M. Bison!)
Kyo (Gen!)
HerculeHastings (Cammy!)
ack! (Crimson Viper!) 
Etereality (E. Honda!)
rubberrazors (Blanka!)
Nikkia (Ken!)
DemonicGate (Sakura!)
Alisyn (Ryu!)
Pain (Sagat!)
DayDreamer (Chun Li!)
Raine Bell (Guile!)

Zien (Dhalsim!)

Seantetsu would appreciate it if little girls knew their place and ceased addressing him directly. It makes him feel filthy.

HH is getting angry at Seantetsu.  >AKUMA CONFIRMED

Jokes aside, did you manage to find anyone last Night Phase, DD?

Yay I get to reveal. Ok so my super is double flash meaning my votes always count double. My ultra is flash explosion which I can't be targeted with any moves for 2 rounds but it's only useable after either cammy or Chun li are killed.

So now you can see my confusion as to how I fit in with cammy and chun li.

Edit: Copy paste version-

Super: Double Flash - Your votes always count double.
Ultra: Flash Explosion - You can not be targeted by any Moves for 2 full Rounds. Only useable after Cammy or Chun Li dies. You decide when to activate it

So the Flash Explosion basically takes effect after either Chun Li or I is dead? You can't choose which 2 rounds you want to activate it?

So, back in that round where the votes tied, your extra vote didn't count?

Anyway, before I reveal the result of my investigation, I want to hear who people are suspicious of now. I've already told Cammy the result, so it's not like I'm gonna change it depending what you all say. I just would find it useful to see what people have to say first before I rule someone out one way or another.

EDIT:

Also, I ask that you quote your abilities directly. At this point, people lying about abilities is one of the few ways to find some inkling of suspects, so it's important to see the exact wording, to put pressure on anyone trying to lie.

EDIT EDIT:

Also, vote to Read Pain/Sagat. She's here but we've got no clue what her abilities or involvement in things may be.

My current suspects are Kyo, Pain and Raine Bell. Kyo mainly because he was really vocal at the start, but turned more quiet near the end. Plus, he doesn't want to reveal his abilities for some reason. Pain and Raine Bell mostly because they are just active enough to be considered participating in the game, but not enough to pin much suspicion on themselves.

For some reason I think Zien is really not playing the game. >.>

Last I checked Zien last logged in on 4th February, so if he orchestrated these Akuma conversions, he must've done so while logging in invisible.

That said, he'd make an easy pick for target of Assimilation, since we can't confirm his guilt. He's still somebody to watch out for.

Actually, if Zien logged in as invisible, his profile would still log his most recent activity, even if he was invisible during that time. It just would not show on the "Active Users" list. It's safe to say he's not really playing. I guess it's a toss up whether or not to keep him alive, he could have been assimilated, but why not assimilate someone who's abilities are known?? I'd like to hear who DD investigated last night, I'm really interested in what Kyo's been up to. 

Sorry I've just been busy. Spent the weekend with my gf and recently started a new job.

Anyway.

As for not revealing my abilities. The reason for this is to keep the enemy guessing. I can say that I don't have any special abilities that will benefit the group right now and I doubt the trigger to allow me to help will happen any time soon. That said if you guys all vote to read me I'll reveal my abilities.

As for what suspicions I have. I think im not 100 percent on anybody. Ive got eyeballs on the lesbian detective duo. They claim each other's innocence but they could be lying to each other or lying together to fool us all.

Thats all I got.

I've been suspicious of Cammy's hastiness from the start. But I do think DD's frustration at the start was genuine, I do believe he's the detective. But, I guess the past few mafia games the roles have been strange, it's not unheard of to have two detective-like roles. If DD claimed detective and someone else was actually the detective, they might not think twice of DD also being a detective. I don't really have any suspicions right now, I guess. It'll be good to know who DD "cleared" last night.

I don't think DD is lying about the role. I believe he was at least innocent at first. However he could be assimilated now, as could HH. As could any of us for that matter. It's all very tricky. I don't neccesarily have much reasoning for this but my current suspicions are:

Ken (Nikkia) 

Sagat (Pain)

Cammy (HH)

Dan Hibiki (Timey)

E. Honda (Eth)

While I think any of you guys are potential assimilated/shadaloo, the 5 listed above are the ones I suspect the most. I don't especially have reasoning for this, nor do I have any evidence or fact (hah, facts in mafia, good one!) but this is just what my gut is telling me. 

I vote to read Guile

Old man Gen, have you started developing dementia already? Guile has already been Read! Bottom of page 23.

Voting to Read Gen (Kyo). Pain hasn't said anything about revealing her abilities, so even if we do get the vote passed, I'm not sure she'll say anything. Might as well help someone who's actively participating.

We don't have any more unknowns left after Sagat and Dhalsim, right? It's amazing that so much is known now.

Old man Gen, have you started developing dementia already? Guile has already been Read! Bottom of page 23.

Voting to Read Gen (Kyo). Pain hasn't said anything about revealing her abilities, so even if we do get the vote passed, I'm not sure she'll say anything. Might as well help someone who's actively participating.

We don't have any more unknowns left after Sagat and Dhalsim, right? It's amazing that so much is known now.

Ugh. My bad. Haven't been paying close attention. Although looking now at Guile's moves I am curious. Aren't all the moves in Japanese? Double Flash and Flash Explosion don't seem to fit with the usual way abilities are lined out. Pretty sure everyone's are written in Japanese. So now I'm suspicious of Guile. 

As for read I'll vote for Sagat

because seriously, you won't gain any useful info from me revealing my abilities. Neither of them is of any use at the moment, nor are they likely to be much use in future due to how the game has went down. 

Based on Ryu's reveal, I find it unlikely that the assimilated don't know who each other are AND the shadaloo don't know who each other are. I assume the Shadaloo do in fact know who each other are and Akuma (obviously) is the only one who knows who all the assimilated are. If Kyo isn't a bad guy, the actual bad guys know that. I don't know how not revealing your abilities is helpful to anyone other than the baddies. It just strikes me as odd that Kyo is keeping his abilities under lock-and-key, especially if they're not at all useful. 

I'm keeping them hidden because I haven't been read so I'm not allowed to reveal. However I have already said I will reveal all should I be voted to be read. I'm just also pointing out it isn't going to benefit anybody. My abilities are somewhat redundant now. As for the Assimilated knowing each other? Unlikely as Ryu said otherwise. They only know who Akuma is. As for the Shadaloo, if I am right, then there is only 1 Shadaloo left. 

I'm gonna vote to read Gen. Quite honestly he's the one I'm most suspicious of other than Ken. As for my participation it's tough responding and really arguing on a phone. Especially one with a cracked screen but besides the point. As for a killing I'm not voting for any one just yet until I read through all the people who have been revealed and browse through the previous posts again.

I'm gonna vote to read Gen. Quite honestly he's the one I'm most suspicious of other than Ken. As for my participation it's tough responding and really arguing on a phone. Especially one with a cracked screen but besides the point. As for a killing I'm not voting for any one just yet until I read through all the people who have been revealed and browse through the previous posts again.

If I'm your top suspect you either have poor intuition or that is a poor attempt at shifting suspicion from yourself. 

Given Seantetzu's massive reaction, I think we can safely assume what what Ryu said is true. Like Cammy pointed out, Sean's reaction pretty much confirmed it for us. xD

I'm willing to believe what old man Gen says about his ability. It's probably activated by someone else's death. I guess Seantetzu did not expect M Bison to die so early. My apologies to everyone whose Ultra will never be used now thanks to me. =D

rXRG86U.jpg

That'll teach ya to underestimate fat people!