Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

No, my suspicion is there simply because you have yet to be revealed. As for shifting suspicion from me there is none to shift as I have quite literally copied and pasted my moves from the private message.

Maybe Akuma/E.Honda took M. Bison out to eliminate the competition. 

No, my suspicion is there simply because you have yet to be revealed. As for shifting suspicion from me there is none to shift as I have quite literally copied and pasted my moves from the private message.

Raine Bell, on 10 Feb 2014 - 2:05 PM, said:

Yay I get to reveal. Ok so my super is double flash meaning my votes always count double. My ultra is flash explosion which I can't be targeted with any moves for 2 rounds but it's only useable after either cammy or Chun li are killed.

This doesn't look like a copy paste to me. In fact it doesn't even follow the format of the other abilities. 

Maybe Akuma/E.Honda took M. Bison out to eliminate the competition. 

Prove it.

No, wait, you can't. I mean, that's a plausible theory, but you can say that every single Mafia game and nobody can prove otherwise beyond the detective.

This doesn't look like a copy paste to me. In fact it doesn't even follow the format of the other abilities. 

Or maybe she just couldn't do it on the phone. Must not be an iPhone. 

EDIT:

FELLOW WORLD WARRIORS. I REQUEST YOUR ATTENTION. WE NEED TO MAKE A DECISION.

This?

6FtzN4M.jpg

or this?

ohDQUo2.jpg

Well it is a copy and paste. I don't care if it doesn't follow format of past abilities, that's what I was given. Using me as a scapegoat will not help you any. My vote stands for you to be read.

EDIT: Either I guess, neither work for my phone sadly

It's clearly not a copy paste because it doesn't follow format or even the correct tense. It may well be a summary of your abilities that is honest and correct, but it is not a literal copy and paste as you suggest. If it were it would be in the correct format and correct tense. I'm not using you as a scapegoat, I'm just pointing out your reveal is different in format to everyone elses, which is an undeniable fact. This is something we can consider to be suspicious. 

No and you are correct the first time you quoted was a quick explanation but it has been edited to include a copy paste version. Regardless though it's what I was given and there is no suspicion to be there unless I'm a baddie and even I don't know about it

Well yes I'm defensive, I feel targeted for powers I don't understand at all

it wasn't your powers it was how you revealed said powers. You summarised in a way that made you suspicious. And now you are being defensive. 

Very well then I see your point. I'm not the one who should be suspected but if that's how it looks than what can I do. I vote to kill guile please. If someone would be so kind as to paint that red I'd be very appreciative

I simply just don't have the time to invest in the game. The games calls for active people and I'm flirting with that line

So are several of the others. You only ever need to read just as many or as little of the prior posts as you want. There's no expectation of commitment. 

Voting myself to block the Kill vote.

EDIT: Except that Guile's votes count as double. Someone help! Despite my body mass, I have difficulty restraining other people!

Sigh. I also vote for Ethereal, to block the kill vote. It's really important to keep innocents alive right now. I wasn't sure if you were evil or not, I thought it was possible. Who knows, maybe it still is, but if you know you're innocent, don't kill yourself off.

Why block the kill vote. Y'all aren't losing an important character by voting me off

We're not sure how many assimilated are left. When I protect someone in the night, I'm not told if my protection was successful or not. I don't think we have any more evil-doers who can kill, so a morning with no deaths isn't unusual this game. All of the innocents are important at this point because one innocent lost might mean the game is over.

But y'all can't afford another tie. Think of it this way. You'll just be removing another inactive.

Every night that we get is another night when Chun Li can use her investigative powers and Ken can try to shield-push Akuma out of the game. This next night could be it. Wouldn't want the game to end before that cuz the numbers shifted against the World Warriors' favor.

Raine if you truly know yourself to be innocent then you should not vote to kill yourself. A day where we lose an innocent, at this point, is likely the day we lose the game entirely. We are growing outnumbered. In order to win we must at least kill an assimilated every night, or ideally kill Akuma.

Raine if you truly know yourself to be innocent then you should not vote to kill yourself. A day where we lose an innocent, at this point, is likely the day we lose the game entirely. We are growing outnumbered. In order to win we must at least kill an assimilated every night, or ideally kill Akuma.

Then she reveals that she's actually another one of M. Bison's Dolls. DUN DUN DUN.

Yes Raine if you are an assimilated Shadaloo member then please do step up and allow your demise to come sooner! =D

So Guile, are you with us or against us?

http://youtu.be/Iof5pRAIZmw