Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

Very well, I retract my vote. Now will nikkia and eth retract theirs please

Okay, I kinda skimmed the last few pages {there's rather a lot of info} and YES I KNOW I SUCK AT THIS

Forgive me. I think I'll refrain from joining these in the future. I'm kinda absent, and pretty much a sheep anyway.

Not sure if I would reveal my abilities though, because it makes it more interesting.

gooby.gif

Retracted. Whenever DD gets around, I'd like to go over again who's been investigated and cleared.

Not sure if I would reveal my abilities though, because it makes it more interesting.

gooby.gif

So not revealing your abilities makes it more interesting?

I VOTE TO READ SAGAT.

I investigated E Honda. He has been assimilated.

Also there is little point Reading Gen. I investigated him day 1 and he was Good. At worst he's now assimilated, but it is Akuma we need to find.

According to my own informations, I feel that either Raine, Pain, Zien, or RR is most likely Akuma. Given at least 2 people have been assimilated, Akuma must be somewhat active. So I'd be looking at either Raine or Pain. However they both seem to be suggesting they're not active either.

Anyway, this is why I want to have Pain Read today. We can kill E Honda if necessary to ensure we don't lose next turn by being outnumbered, but I need to decide who to investigate tonight. Also, we need 60% of the vote to kill E Honda, so at least 6 people. I don't think Guile's power counts in it. Honda's says 60% of the living players must vote for him, so it's numbers of people, not actual votes.

Well.. I think Sean said at the start that you can refuse to be read. Or well, I guess the read votes would go through and Pain could choose to just not tell us. However, it would be very beneficial to read someone who hasn't been investigated, so at this point I think anyone who refuses to be read and has not been investigated should be more than willing to be read this day phase if they were on the good team.

I'll vote to read Pain, and if she refuses to be read, consider it a kill vote.

Well then, I'm changing my read vote to pain. I'm curious as to what powers were given to her

Vote to kill E. Honda 

at least until we get a better lead. 

Super: Tiger Genocide - You can cancel the votes of Ryu, Ken Sakura or Dan. 
Ultra: Tiger Cannon - During a Night Phase you can cancel someone else's power. Only useable after all your Supers have been used. 

I don't understand the condition for your Ultra. You mean you have to use your Super on each of them before you can activate your Ultra? Or do you have a second Super?

All these enemy characters are confusing me. I think Pain's abilities sound most like Bad abilities though, hmmmm.

I also think the whole "vote cancellation" thing sounds kind of like a bad guy ability.

Yeah I don't like how those powers sound at all. I vote to kill Sagat (PAIN)

Edited by Raine Bell

Torn between voting for Pain to preserve myself and not doing so cuz those abilities look like they'll be a great asset for Akuma to have, if he hasn't converted her already. HM.

Vote to kill myself.

Hmm.. It would be a waste for DayDreamer to investigate Pain tonight, but if she IS good and we do kill her, the game's over. I vote for Ethereal. I suppose DayDreamer could investigate someone else tonight and tomorrow we could vote to kill Pain if necessary. 

Yeah. I wonder, does Nikkia's Protect also stop DD's Investigation? Because if Akuma just assimilates everyone DD investigates he can easily get a whole bunch of minions which have been "proven innocent". If I were Nikkia I'd try to Protect the same person that DD Investigates, just in case.

Anyway I'm torn between voting Eth or Pain. Voting Eth off would be the safe option, but I have a sneaky feeling that Pain might be Akuma. If we hit right, then the threat is over. But it will always be a risk.

Hmmm...

Current Alive Members:

Ether himself

Me

DayDay

Nikkia

Octy

Pain

Raine Bell

Kyo

Zien

Rubberrazors

Total: 10

Ether needs at least 6 votes to kill him off.

He will not vote for himself. -1

Zien is unlikely to come online to vote. -1

IF Pain is evil, she will not vote for Ether. -1

IF Pain uses her Super, Nikkia's vote will be nullified. -1

Raine Bell counts for 2 votes. +1

We now have precisely 7 votes left.

This does not take into consideration other people who may also be Evil.

Also, someone should coax Rubberrazors to come online to vote, if she's innocent.